Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
The Auction Block / Re: Orient Industries Candygirl For Sale
« Last post by wrencher on Today at 11:22:49 AM »
This Doll is still for sale!!!
The Art Gallery / Re: October's photo challenge: Halloween
« Last post by Ceej on Today at 10:56:41 AM »
Time sure flies!  Just 10 days left to get your entries in!
Wow! That is one sexy little lady!!
Here is Gwen formally on the motorcycle and now with auburn hair.  I mis-spoke. She is a 6ye 150 B cup.

BoyToys / Re: Introducing ... Laura (BT4) (Sky)
« Last post by Smoke on Today at 08:08:20 AM »
BoyToy Nation!! I like it!! :thumb:

I still have one BoyToy to go. Before they toss me in the oven ..When I pass to the great Truck repair facility in the sky... Lets face it.. Hell is what you hated doing while you were alive... Only Multiplied by 10 plus... :whistle:

My bucket list requires a BT 5.... Then I can enter Hell a happy man.. Hell has the greatest bars..And dolls... Of course I'm going there.. :evil:
Asian Dolls / Re: Doll Sweet DS-163 Plus with ›Yolanda‹ head
« Last post by Ray Rentell on Today at 07:25:32 AM »
Hope this will not discourage you from posting entirely Sandro , your knowledge of the doll world is too important to lose.
Asian Dolls / Re: Doll Sweet DS-163 Plus with ›Yolanda‹ head
« Last post by mi6c on Today at 05:27:35 AM »
I see, doing the same for TPE dolls is OK, but doing so for specific Silicone dolls in the only available appropriate forum is not.  :(
Brilliant...in a sexy, spooky kind of way.  :o   ???   :-\   >:D   :laugh:

SimonDC and Alexis (The doll not the car)
BoyToys / Re: Introducing ... Laura (BT4) (Sky)
« Last post by Nova-1 on Today at 04:47:33 AM »
Great catch nova. I saw this girls for sale ad. I already have two of these awesome beauties or i probably would have tried snapping her up.

I'm going to dare you to try and get out of bed when your cuddled up and spooning this hot little vixen. The BT4  is off the hook ! Careful you don't get Boytoy fever like I did. You may want more than one.   :whistle:

LOL! Thanks Smoke..  I 'll definitely watch out for that BoyToy fever.. But honestly with my MO it's not looking good...  :whistle: I just might end up with a  BoyToy Nation...  :o
Maintenance / Re: My sweetheart lost her bum
« Last post by Aaron on Today at 03:28:22 AM »
Hope your doll will get well soon
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10