Author Topic: Flaking TPE skin  (Read 255 times)

Lovedoll1

• New Resident
Flaking TPE skin
« on: October 04, 2017, 10:10:14 PM »
Any Help, I just got my doll and after putting baby oil and baby powder on her I noticed her skin started to flake on her rear is this normal or is it from the factory spray?

j.biv

• New Resident
Re: Flaking TPE skin
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2017, 01:01:00 AM »
Pictures would help us help you figure out what is going on.

JB

crazycajun

• Sr. Resident
  • Making the World a Doll friendlier Place!
    • MissAtleur
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2017, 04:26:59 AM »
Yes pictures, it is very difficult to diagnose with out seeing. TPE very rarely flakes at all! Also, what brand or make is she! I only ask because I have not heard of this problem in a very long time!
CrazyCajun and the Girls!

incred

• Sr. Resident
  • Bay State
    • Incredidoll
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2017, 10:03:49 AM »
TPE formulas are changing all the time. One reseller/manufacturer recommended not to use mineral oil. Did you check with the seller, or did the doll come with any care instructions?

SimonDC

• Resident
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2017, 08:42:44 AM »
Agreed.  Several things...

- You DO want to check with your manufacturer on care instructions, specifically if they recommend using any kind of oil (mineral, baby, etc.).  ...And unless your doll manufacturer specifically states the use of some restorative oil.
- A picture example would help us visualize what you describe about the flaking.  Are the flakes large?  Or are they small little flecks here and there?
- If the flakes turn out to be just some flecks here and there, it may be an indication that the applied powder has absorbed a little bit of the oils (from what you applied and/or from the doll).  I notice this too once in awhile after I have given my TPE doll a shower, dried her off, then apply a very light brushing of corn starch.  After a little while I'll notice here and there some little flecks of "something" so I'm pretty sure it is simply residual powder, dried into a small fleck of oil/water/corn starch.

Update us if possible, okay?

SimonDC and Alexis

Aaron

• New Resident
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2017, 01:30:43 AM »
You can go to the manufacturer for information.Is it possible to return to the factory for repair?
the highest quality sex love doll in xosexdoll.

coralsheep91

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2017, 09:16:03 AM »
Who is the manufacturer of this doll?

Coral
Layla's , Nicky's and Nicole Ann's pictures are here: http://www.ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/index.php?cat=10378