Author Topic: I'm really considering getting one...  (Read 217 times)

murlocke

• Lurker
I'm really considering getting one...
« on: October 12, 2017, 11:37:10 PM »
My budget is pretty much unlimited, within reason. I was looking at a lot of options in the $2000 ranges and they just didn't seem real enough to me. I'm debating on a RealDoll2 for about $6000, but they don't come in the size I want. I want something very petite, no taller than 5' (or so) with A or B cups. RealDoll's A cup is only is offered on their 5' 10" model which is a whopping 95 pounds, and they don't offer a B cup model. It seems very hard to find quality dolls in the size I want. Lot of guys want wide hips, big boobs, etc but I can get that fulfilled from my girlfriend. This doll would be to fulfill my other needs and give me some variety.

Any suggestions?

(EDIT: Just realized this probably should have been posted under "Dolls in General". If a mod could move it that would be appreciated!)

Aaron

• New Resident
Re: I'm really considering getting one...
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2017, 11:54:24 PM »
Everyone's hobbies are different.There are many resources on the Internet,You can choose more brands,If they have the doll you want.
the highest quality sex love doll in xosexdoll.

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2017, 05:32:02 AM »
Welcome Murlocke to ODC :)
If you were considering a Realdoll, but couldn't find one the size you want, Have a look into their Boy Toy dolls...Their BT5 has small boobies...and their BT3 is similar with boobies just a little bigger. And if I remember right they are just under 5 feet tall and pre-configured ones are under $6000.00.

I hope you find what your looking for :)
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

freefordoll

• New Resident
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2017, 07:24:43 AM »
Hi murlocke,  wmdoll just came out with a 148cm b cup that looks amazing. It's true that realdoll is the gold standard. But at a third of the cost you might not be so scared to make mistakes and damage her, and you will. The wm is is about 4' 11".  And under 80lbs.  She also has a standing foot option that takes the realism to a new level. 

Begog

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2017, 09:50:29 AM »
Welcome to ODC. My Real Doll body B is 5'1" and weighs only 68 pounds but has C cups. Body E has A cups, is 5'1" and weighs 70-75 pounds. The BT5 Boytoy weighs around 60, is 4'10", and has A cups. Boytoys are also made by Abyss Creations, the maker of Real Doll, which are IMHO, the finest dolls made. Yeah, I have a Sinthetic, before anyone brings that up, and that is firmly my opinion. I've been to 5 doll meets, compared most types of dolls, and my opinion on that has only strengthened. The new body F is exquisite, but at 90+ pounds, quite heavy. From a bang-per-buck standpoint, TPE and Z-one dolls are extremely tough to beat. No need for anyone to argue with me, this is my opinion and you won't change that.

crazycajun

• Sr. Resident
  • Making the World a Doll friendlier Place!
    • MissAtleur
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2017, 07:39:10 PM »
Begog;  Why would anyone try to change your opinions  :o  If everyone had the same likes and opinions there wouldn't be anything left to talk about! As I suspect it is with most I have my favorites and some things I would not change at all, but window shopping even in the doll world is fun man!  :thumb:

I wouldn't want a doll with big breasts, but I don't mind squeezing a really nice rack now and again!  :drool:

Have a Great Evening!
CrazyCajun and the Girls!