Author Topic: USA- Selling Crafty Fantasy "Angel" modal 3.3 ft love doll Great Condition!  (Read 377 times)

ruperteasot

• New Resident
More information here about the doll-> http://www.craftyfantasy.com/a-beauty-angel-100-cm-3-3-ft-for-usa-customers-only/

Got it a few weeks ago, has only been used a handful of times. Willing to let it go at $500 + shipping.
Easy to store! Ships in a small box. Very discreet!

Feel free to shoot me a message anytime! Will provide photos with verification upon request so please don't be shy :)

I paid $800 for this doll, I doubt you will find a better price anywhere else so get it before it's gone!

Inyayl

• New Resident
Re: USA- Selling Crafty Fantasy "Angel" modal 3.3 ft love doll Great Condition!
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2017, 02:16:29 AM »
Howdy,

Wondering if you would post photos, especially since I'm not sure what options your doll has.  Also, I'm curious as to reason your selling, as well as your comments about the doll's performance, quality, life-likeness, etc.

Thanks much.

Inyayl

• New Resident
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2017, 02:18:29 AM »
Hey...forgot to ask: what's your general location?  A local pick-up might work out....

Thanks much.

Begog

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2017, 03:41:47 PM »
Hey ruperteasot:
You need to post pics of YOUR DOLL, and not manufacturer pics of the same doll, preferably with your handle and a recent date in the pic like this:

Your doll could have damage or mold unseen by the buyer, but in this way you can prove that at least recently, the doll was still in pristine condition. Then show several angles and areas. This thread contains valuable sales info.
http://ourdollcommunity.com/forum/index.php?topic=1448.0
Good luck with your sale.

ruperteasot

• New Resident
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2017, 07:21:44 PM »
Sorry for not posting pictures earlier! It's been very busy at work I hope you understand :)
For the person wondering why I'm selling, it's because I am moving soon and although this doll is easily transportable it won't really work for me in my new living situation.
As for the doll itself I was very satisfied by the quality. I just hope she goes to a good home!

Here are some pics:

Inyayl

• New Resident
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2017, 08:54:27 PM »
Hey,

Thanks for the photos and some pics.

Now, I'm going to ask some questions that are probably ... I don't know ... normal?  Appropriate?  So, please bear with me.  No offense intended.

1) She's all cleaned up, yes?

2) Anything about her frame/skin/hair/nails that appears damaged, weakened or otherwise less-than-ideal?

3) Does she come with any accessories, clothing, wigs, etc.?

4) It looks like she comes with the same butt-length hair as depicted at the link you provided.  Is that correct?

5) Eye color is?

6) So, where DOES one go to purchase accessories for such a diminutive doll?  (I'm thinking primarily of clothes.)

7) Have you told her about...you know...the impending break-up?  How is she dealing with it? :whistle:

Anything else you think I should know?

I'm an older gentleman who is a full-time, stay-at-home father for my disabled adult son (Autism and Epilepsy).  My first wife passed away in early-2013, and my second marriage ended in divorce about two years ago.  So, it's just me and the kid, and I doubt that any available, sane woman around my age is going to want to live this kind of a life.  As a result, I've pretty much resigned myself to being a bachelor for the rest of my life.  But, I really do miss having a woman around.

And while I realize that having a doll is not even close to being a decent replacement for a decent, real and live woman, I do hope to be able to at least find a level of sexual fulfilment with a doll.  I realize the doll is an inanimate object.  It is one, however, that CAN help me in this one area, at least to a degree.

Anyway, my point is this: I'm brand new to this whole thing, and I don't have any real idea what it's going to be like with a doll, especially one that's barely 36' tall.  Would you, or anyone else for that matter, be able and willing to give me a clue?  lol

P.S. The Northeast is probably a bit out of my territory, so it appears that some shipping arrangements are definitely in order.

Thank you.

ruperteasot

• New Resident
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2017, 10:16:36 PM »
Hey,

Thanks for the photos and some pics.

Now, I'm going to ask some questions that are probably ... I don't know ... normal?  Appropriate?  So, please bear with me.  No offense intended.

1) She's all cleaned up, yes?

2) Anything about her frame/skin/hair/nails that appears damaged, weakened or otherwise less-than-ideal?

3) Does she come with any accessories, clothing, wigs, etc.?

4) It looks like she comes with the same butt-length hair as depicted at the link you provided.  Is that correct?

5) Eye color is?

6) So, where DOES one go to purchase accessories for such a diminutive doll?  (I'm thinking primarily of clothes.)

7) Have you told her about...you know...the impending break-up?  How is she dealing with it? :whistle:

Anything else you think I should know?

I'm an older gentleman who is a full-time, stay-at-home father for my disabled adult son (Autism and Epilepsy).  My first wife passed away in early-2013, and my second marriage ended in divorce about two years ago.  So, it's just me and the kid, and I doubt that any available, sane woman around my age is going to want to live this kind of a life.  As a result, I've pretty much resigned myself to being a bachelor for the rest of my life.  But, I really do miss having a woman around.

And while I realize that having a doll is not even close to being a decent replacement for a decent, real and live woman, I do hope to be able to at least find a level of sexual fulfilment with a doll.  I realize the doll is an inanimate object.  It is one, however, that CAN help me in this one area, at least to a degree.

Anyway, my point is this: I'm brand new to this whole thing, and I don't have any real idea what it's going to be like with a doll, especially one that's barely 36' tall.  Would you, or anyone else for that matter, be able and willing to give me a clue?  lol

P.S. The Northeast is probably a bit out of my territory, so it appears that some shipping arrangements are definitely in order.

Thank you.
1. She will receive a full cleaning prior to shipping

2. There are some lines in the skin from wearing clothes etc. But they should disappear with time from my understanding (I'm also new to this she's my first!)

3. I can throw in the bikini style outfit that came with the doll

4. Yes she comes with the blond wig

5. Same as on the website, can't really check right now, but if you go to the link she is the exact same as the standard modal with the exception of having pink fingernails.

6. The manufacturer (Craftyfantasy) sells clothing specifically made for these smaller dolls

7. I'm waiting for there to be a serious inquiry to tell her. Don't want her to be mad at me just yet!

I'm sorry to hear about your situation and what you are going through. Although if you do end up buying her I'd feel good knowing she went to someone who will respect her!

Other than that all I can say is that she is a great doll for someone looking to get into this alternate sort of lifestyle. Just know that if you want her to last you really need to figure out how you will store her. I believe they sell hanging hooks on the website. I hear that's the best way to store these types of dolls.

Please feel free to ask me anything else you may be wondering :)

DDdioxine

• Resident
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2017, 01:12:59 AM »

Believe me, having a doll can be more than just sex. She can be a very good companion and sometimes better than a real woman.

And she can be very heavy. I have a 30" Eva, classified as mini. She is much heavier than I expected. If you are accustomed to helping your son to move around, expect the same except feeling even more heavy, because she absolutely won't help and frequently try to grab things en route.   ;D

DD.

Inyayl

• New Resident
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2017, 02:27:28 AM »
I do admit to envisioning myself talking to the doll.  It'll actually be pretty much the kind of conversation I have with my son: one-sided.

And, yeah...my son weighs anywhere from 116 (where he is now; down quite a bit due to illness we both had some weeks back) to 134 (the heaviest since he moved in with me).  So, yeah...the doll should be a piece of cake...lol.

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts and experience.

Regards....

Inyayl

• New Resident
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2017, 02:36:21 AM »
1. She will receive a full cleaning prior to shipping   I figured, but did want to ask; don't want to presume too much.

2. There are some lines in the skin from wearing clothes etc. But they should disappear with time from my understanding (I'm also new to this she's my first!)  Not unexpected.

3. I can throw in the bikini style outfit that came with the doll  :thumb:

4. Yes she comes with the blond wig  Ok.

5. Same as on the website, can't really check right now, but if you go to the link she is the exact same as the standard modal with the exception of having pink fingernails.  Got it.

6. The manufacturer (Craftyfantasy) sells clothing specifically made for these smaller dolls  Ok.  I'll look into that; thanks.

7. I'm waiting for there to be a serious inquiry to tell her. Don't want her to be mad at me just yet! Hell hath no fury like a (doll) scorned.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation and what you are going through. Although if you do end up buying her I'd feel good knowing she went to someone who will respect her!  No doubt.

Other than that all I can say is that she is a great doll for someone looking to get into this alternate sort of lifestyle. Just know that if you want her to last you really need to figure out how you will store her. I believe they sell hanging hooks on the website. I hear that's the best way to store these types of dolls. Duly noted.

Please feel free to ask me anything else you may be wondering :) 
[/quote]

Euchre

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2017, 04:15:59 PM »
Just a small piece of advice with no offence to the seller.

NEVER assume a pre-owned doll has been fully cleaned before its shipped.

When you get it clean it again before any real play.  Reason being...  1) you could find any possible unknown/unlisted issues with the doll.  2) you learn how the doll can move and 3) its now clean to your own personal satisfaction w/out any nagging what-ifs...

Inyayl

• New Resident
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2017, 04:37:31 PM »
Would clean up whatever I got anyway, but excellent reminder.  Thanks for chiming in.   :thumb:

ruperteasot

• New Resident
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2017, 10:05:35 PM »
Just a small piece of advice with no offence to the seller.

NEVER assume a pre-owned doll has been fully cleaned before its shipped.

When you get it clean it again before any real play.  Reason being...  1) you could find any possible unknown/unlisted issues with the doll.  2) you learn how the doll can move and 3) its now clean to your own personal satisfaction w/out any nagging what-ifs...
None taken :)

DDdioxine

• Resident
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2017, 12:24:38 AM »
I do admit to envisioning myself talking to the doll.  It'll actually be pretty much the kind of conversation I have with my son: one-sided.

And, yeah...my son weighs anywhere from 116 (where he is now; down quite a bit due to illness we both had some weeks back) to 134 (the heaviest since he moved in with me).  So, yeah...the doll should be a piece of cake...lol.

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts and experience.

Regards....

You are welcome. If you select the right doll, very soon you will find that she is not a doll any more. She is your loyal companion who will be your best support emotionally and psychological my.

DD.