Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
TPE town / Re: Topic about JY dolls
« Last post by Begog on Today at 01:43:48 PM »
I will look into it, but I was not happy with my last one that I sold.
RealDolls / Re: Cameltoe
« Last post by Ceej on Today at 11:33:03 AM »
She has a nice tummy on her too! :thumb:
Dolls in General / Re: what was your first Doll?
« Last post by Smoke on Today at 07:24:01 AM »
Smoke, the funniest part was when ordered her I wasn't even the slightest bit drunk - totally stone cold sober. :laugh:

So yeah, I guess there are a lot of us that have these humble beginnings in common, on the bright side at least we can laugh about it. ;D

Some of my worst life decisions were made Totally sober... Asking my ex to marry me.. WTF was I thinking.. :facepalm:

Still.. all of my worst doll buying decisions didn't add up to that one faux pas..  Yes we can laugh about it now and that is what makes life worth living... :thumb:
RealDolls / Re: Cameltoe
« Last post by Ray Rentell on Today at 06:55:56 AM »

But is it hairy with nails as well though?

Cameltoe or not Sorcha is magnificent  :D
Sounds a great weekend for you all, look forward to seeing a few more photos,  :thumb: up to Le3ty
Dolls in General / Re: what was your first Doll?
« Last post by Ray Rentell on Today at 06:37:53 AM »
Yes, I pirated it pygmalion2, try as I might I could not find an image anywhere online for the post, so thanks..... ;D

Out of interest do you still have her, in their day they where good dolls .
TPE town / Re: Topic about JY dolls
« Last post by Jason Parkins on Today at 03:49:17 AM »
Hi,

regarding authentic JY dolls it might be relevant to add that they are supposed to come with an credit card sized "ViP" plastic card and a printed manual.

Question to JY doll owners: Did your doll come with this ViP card or a certificate of autheticity?

Sandro
No. That's the first I've seen of such.
then you might get yours from resellers who take these away Or you might get fake ones.
The Art Gallery / Re: OMG! Kendra went Grey
« Last post by Camp on Today at 01:58:59 AM »
Got MILF ?  ;D
Tech Talk / Re: The Purpose of The Arimecibo Island Forum
« Last post by noquiexis on Today at 01:22:42 AM »
Eggcecutioner,

The Arimecibo Island Forum on my localhost was modeled after Our Doll Community and has the same basic layout (Categories and Boards). I use the default SMF theme, but that is the only real visible difference.

Arimecibo Island is a volcanic outcropping that was formed by the same processes that created the Hawaiian chain. It is low to the water and submerged at high tide. It may have some algae, but probably not much other plant life. It was never officially named and is only cataloged as a hazard to navigation.

The online website that contains the Arimecibo Island Forum and the online test site Magnus Bay Colony Forum also have the look and feel of ODC. They are intended to be gathering ports during times of rough weather at ODC.

:police: O0 :police:
The Art Gallery / OMG! Kendra went Grey
« Last post by ttnlbtpd on Today at 01:21:49 AM »

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10