Author Topic: TB cosmetic surgeon?  (Read 854 times)

Szalinski

• Sr. Resident
  • Reality is for those with no imagination.
    • Chris'Z Corner
TB cosmetic surgeon?
« on: October 06, 2015, 02:59:05 PM »
I seem to remember reading about a member who will do customizations on Teddy Babe dolls. I'm pretty sure it had to be on this group as I read it less than a year ago and this is the only doll group I have patronized in that time. However I cannot find it. If that person reads this please speak up. If anyone else knows of this thread/post, please direct me to it.
Based on what women say they want, I'm the Perfect Man!
...No wonder I've been so lonely!!

My cross country bike ride | Flickr albums for my dolls

B-Zilla

• Sr. Resident
  • "The Pun-isher"
Re: TB cosmetic surgeon?
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2015, 03:13:13 PM »
I remember that thread too, and now it's driving me crazy. I must find it...
***My slot in Sinthetic's 2D production queue is for sale at half price, save $1,000.00 on your deposit. Send me a PM if interested***

ChikkinNoodul

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2015, 01:26:04 AM »
I've done some modifications on Jazz, my own TB, a breast reduction and toes with toenails (she's a TBC). It's not very hard if you know how to sew.

Szalinski

• Sr. Resident
  • Reality is for those with no imagination.
    • Chris'Z Corner
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2017, 03:22:28 AM »
I've done some modifications on Jazz, my own TB, a breast reduction and toes with toenails (she's a TBC). It's not very hard if you know how to sew.
A breast reduction is actually what I'm looking for. Lala is starting to break down after six years of cuddling and I'm toying around with the idea of getting a new Diana now that they finally started making them again (and finally in a dark shade!). But I never liked the ridiculous breast to body proportions, especially on the standard size.
Based on what women say they want, I'm the Perfect Man!
...No wonder I've been so lonely!!

My cross country bike ride | Flickr albums for my dolls