Author Topic: Kathleen ,a Celestine head on a 1H body  (Read 2281 times)

L3ft Nut

• Sr. Resident
    • Vanelope Taylor
Re: Kathleen ,a Celestine head on a 1H body
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2017, 09:58:34 PM »
Phew!! Now that's a photo shoot!  Awesome job Ray!

L3fty
Dollin' for Lyfe!

Once you go Doll, you want to collect them all!!

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
  • reality is never what it seems!
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2017, 04:29:23 AM »
Well thanks to all who commented on Kathleen's first major appearance on the forum. 8)

A whole day disappeared playing around with her and the camera, no lightweight either but she cannot go on a diet theres not much of her to start with !
 I must say the Celestine sculpt is amazing,now some info needed, anyone know who the model was for the sculpt  ?
for album click the pic

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
  • Town Drunk
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2017, 03:24:13 PM »
Well there is nothing  I can say that hasn't already been said. Absolutely amazing photography once again Mr Rentell!   :bow: Kathleen is stunning indeed. And thanks for the tutorial on the Britainese . You lot are daft.. I'm just kidding please don't take offense.

And Lol!.. I love Kathleen's attitude! She sure  knows how to tease!  :laugh:
Humble servant of CJ's Harem .

If I die of vanity, promise me, promise me,
They bury me some place I don't want to be,
You'll dig me up and transport me, unceremoniously,
Away from the swollen city-breeze, garbage bag trees,
Whispers of disease and the acts of enormity
And lower me slowly, sadly and properly
Get Ry Cooder to sing my eulogy,

100th Meridian.
Gord Downie. Tragically Hip.

If the Ladies don't find you handsome... Get a doll.

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2017, 04:13:50 PM »
Take a fence ...? ....nah me old china Im just off up the apples for a jimmy riddle, to much pigs ear ..... :laugh:

Dick Van Dyke has a lot to answer for "gor blimey Mary Poppins" mockney rendering !

Well glad you enjoy looking at Kathleen, doing the photos is great fun and its nice to get feedback, thanks . :thumb:
for album click the pic

balc

• Resident
  • Thnx M&B
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2017, 03:34:27 PM »
Had a quick look at the stuff just added in the album- so lovely. The b&w shots like the portrait etc have such a lush and sensual quality. Kathleen is captivating!

Always appreciated...

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2017, 03:37:01 PM »
A pleasure sir, glad you enjoyed them but wheres Lily's new photos ?
for album click the pic

Kano

• Resident
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2017, 03:55:07 PM »
I haven't seen pictures of Celestine from you before Ray.  Did you recently get that head?  Well arranged shots with her, and a combination of details like hair style and color, along with her outfit, that make it a very compelling shoot!  I'd like to have one of those ceiling hangers for dolls like you have there.  You can get shots of her feet touching the floor while she's sitting or standing, which is actually my favorite part of these pics.  That's so realistic looking when she's on her own two feet, very nicely done on the posing!

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2017, 05:49:30 PM »
Yes ordered the Celestine head on September 25, 2015 and it arrived  November 02, 2016 !!!

The ceiling hanger/stance modifier I made myself ,if you have a welder its easy ....lol
If not contact Incred as he makes them to sell

And as always glad to hear you enjoyed the photosession, it was fun doing it .

Also its good to hear your enjoying the company of your Sin.
for album click the pic

FiveByFive

• New Resident
« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2017, 08:29:09 PM »
I'm late to the party, but that doesn't stop me from also finding Kathleen super hot.

I discovered the 1H a little late in my search for the perfect body, and absolutely love the top of the body.  Dem boobies!  Still, I feel like it's missing a good bit in the hips.

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2017, 04:50:18 AM »
Welcome to the forum FiveByFive

Glad you found her likeable.

Funny I wish she had smaller boobs myself, as for her hips you have to see them in a different context.

The hips look alright to me ...... :laugh:

and from another angle........

she has a lovely petite body except for the cartoon boobs  8)
for album click the pic

Mike Tango

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2017, 01:00:45 PM »
Wow Ray...your last photos are totally amazing....a great view...and the quality of the details...bravo Sinthetics !

It's an insert Ray ?
Future owner of a Sinthetics 1H Alicia, Celestine, Eliza and Yuriko...in the production list !
Happy owner of 2 CLM 160 !

Former owner of a 165cm K cup gigantic boobs.
Former owner of Abby (Maya) 100cm LARGE breast.
Former owner of a Penthouse® Jenna Rose CyberSkin® Reality Girl

Kano

• Resident
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2017, 02:00:28 PM »
     Do you have any trouble getting her set up on her hands and knees like that?  I've got my method of positioning Myra that way, but I sometimes worry about lateral movement of her lower legs and the overall well being of her knees.  Not to mention it's the most difficult and time consuming position to achieve, but I think she looks totally hot in that position...guess you like it too!   :laugh:

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2017, 03:06:34 PM »
Yes an insert but I glued hers in ,its easy to replace when needed, it just looks and feels better that way

If you go here Kano http://ourdollcommunity.com/forum/index.php?topic=5350.45 and go to post nine you will see how I do nearly all of my photos.
Theres never any weight on their hands as there too fragile for that.
Its all smoke and mirrors plus photoshop .

From now on I will leave all the aids in the photos like in the above ones you can see the stance modifiers plus block and tackle for support and lifting.
Its not fair for viewers to think these dolls can do these poses on there own I feel now
You can see the block and tackle in this photo clearly ,she could not do it unsupported .

for album click the pic

Kano

• Resident
« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2017, 11:52:10 PM »
     On that shot, I can tell she wouldn't be able to do it on her own; her feet can't support her standing on them.  I would love to have a ceiling mounted block and tackle rig to support her rather than have her actually resting on her hands and knees...but I don't, and I'm not going to short-change myself on enjoying my doll.  I understand editing out the stand or modifier when showing photos, or at least for your private collection.  We're going for realism, and I wasn't ever misled by pictures I've seen that don't show how the doll is achieving the pose(s).  I hope you don't feel a responsibility not to post photos that you've touched up for realism's sake in order to keep from having people believe their dolls are capable of more than they are.  There's plenty of reading material on here alone, let alone manufacturers' sites about what dolls can and can't do.  It's art my friend, and smoke and mirrors work best when they're not seen.   :thumb: