Author Topic: LD #0001  (Read 9297 times)

muzza

• Sr. Resident
  • Sunny Queensland, Australia
LD #0001
« on: June 24, 2015, 08:42:31 AM »
Sorry have not been around lately.
Let's just say it has been difficult.

Anyway, Noni is still looking good (IMO) and still giving.
A little worse for wear perhaps, but what does one expect after over six years of pics and fun.

Noni in Blue.

It's decidedly chilly here at the moment, hence the shawl.
Ah Love, could thou and I with fate conspire to grasp this sorry state of things entire. Would not we shatter it to bits, and then, remould it nearer to the hearts desire.

B-Zilla

• Sr. Resident
  • "The Pun-isher"
Re: LD #0001
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2015, 09:14:51 AM »
Still lookin' fine from '09.  8)

Nice to see you around, Muzza. :D

kintamasan

• Sr. Resident
  • "Welcome to the Layer Cake"
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2015, 09:16:56 AM »
It's always a joy to be Marie's first born sister. Muzza, Noni is still magnificent thanks to your love and care.  ;D
Lovable Dolls, Sinthetics and PIB Polymerisian: Sometimes my dreams come true.

Everhard

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2015, 05:14:28 PM »
It's decidedly chilly here at the moment, hence the shawl.
That reminded me of this Guinness advert:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HemQkTTNo0

While Googling for it, I discovered the guy in it is none other than Rutger Hauer, of Blade Runner fame.
http://www.rutgerhauer.org/plots/guinn.php

Not sure who the women are, but Noni would fit in real well, I reckon.

L3ft Nut

• Sr. Resident
    • Vanelope Taylor
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2015, 12:35:31 AM »
Noni definitely still looks good Muzza!! I hope you have many more happy years with her!!

Dollin' for Lyfe!

Once you go Doll, you want to collect them all!!

muzza

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2015, 11:52:46 PM »
Thank you B-Zilla, kintamasan, Everhard and L3ftNut.

I have been meaning to add a few more pics of Noni LD0001 on a year by year basis but time seems to be flying by and I have little time for forum participation these days. Anyway ....

Being the first Loveable Doll from production she was, in essence, a prototype. Within weeks her joints became too loose to be any good for posing, which rather annoyed me at the time, and because of her firm silicone and tight vagina she had very limited 'play' value.
Over the years every joint except the ankle and mid back required either repair or adjustment so her scarring is significant both inside and out. Too much for any close up photo scrutiny.
Now, her very loose joints and subsequent flexibility, strong silicone tear strength and bored out vagina provide a wonderful experience, with the right techniques and manipulation, for play .... I'm happy to say - better than ever.

I'll post selections of later years on a year by year basis when I get round to it.
Ah Love, could thou and I with fate conspire to grasp this sorry state of things entire. Would not we shatter it to bits, and then, remould it nearer to the hearts desire.

kintamasan

• Sr. Resident
  • "Welcome to the Layer Cake"
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2015, 12:14:42 AM »
There's nothing like a LD B1H1 combination. Like you Muzza, I'm completely in love with mine.  ;)
Lovable Dolls, Sinthetics and PIB Polymerisian: Sometimes my dreams come true.

muzza

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2015, 03:19:46 AM »
I'll post selections of later years on a year by year basis when I get round to it.

Before doing that I also wanted to post some history of Noni's trials and tribulations over the years.

Yvonne, better known as Noni, was the first production doll made by LovableDolls and is made of a firm platinum silicone.
She was delivered in April 2009.
Stunning, with a beautiful form and body, she was pampered from the beginning.

However, also from the beginning she was also a bit of a handful.

1. Her skull shrank from the get go so her face is a little loose and although LD gave me a replacement (Katerina - now in the hands of Ray Rentell) it has never really bothered me.

2. May to July 2009 her joints had all loosened to the point of 'floppy'.
Frustrated with such loose joints I tried tightening her joints in October 2009. http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=163&t=26453&hilit=tightening+joints
It was not very successful and as a consequence she does have joint seam scars on her wrists, elbows, and knees. These days however her loose joints make her very good in bed.

3. July 2009 while trying posing her to look up her head lock mechanism broke.
Parts came, she was fixed and we have had no problem since.

4. September 2009 her breasts sagged. http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=25743
I have refilled them twice, not a difficult job but messy, however they have sagged again as can be seen in some more recent photos. But I have run out of breast repair filler and quite honestly IMO they are just fine as they are.

5. October 2009 her shoulder jammed up. http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=26564&hilit=shoulder+repair
The repair has held up well since then although it does not hold under gravity anymore.
I have since put a set screw in the other shoulder bolt so both shoulders have scars now.

6. December 2009 (I think) I replaced Noni's labia. She was always made too tight though for such a firm silicone and never satisfactory. In desperation I honed her out in August 2010 http://ourdollcommunity.com/forum/index.php?topic=1171.0

7. November 2012, worried about her right hip I opened her up to discover her pelvic plate had broken. http://ourdollcommunity.com/forum/index.php?topic=4480.msg53074#msg53074
Even with the help and strong hands of Mechwizard it was deemed impossible to repair. However, with her strong durable silicone it was considered repair unescessary as her leg would hold together without the connection between leg and pelvis. We dabbed silicone on the ends of the break to prevent the metal cutting any silicone internally and sealed her up.
It is now 3 years later and apart from a little stretching down her right side and consequent thinning at her rib area and her right leg appearing longer than her left, all has been fine.

8. Over time the labia and vagina became 'worse for wear'  and with the superior soft vaginas of current Sinthetic dolls, and presumably other makers dolls, Noni lost her appeal for actual sex.
So in August 2015 I did her vagina and labia mod with a PIB insert.
http://ourdollcommunity.com/forum/index.php?topic=7390.0
Wow. Fantastic.

9. Neck Repair see http://ourdollcommunity.com/forum/index.php?topic=4333.15 post #24

She also has had several finger poke repairs, eyelash and make up repair & maintenance and some repair to tears on her inner thighs.

Despite all her trials and tribulations over the years she has regularly appeared in ODC, CoverDoll and or TDF.
These days she can only be photographed either on her stand, sitting or lying down.
But because of #8 above what do I care .......

B-Zilla

• Sr. Resident
  • "The Pun-isher"
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2015, 03:53:37 AM »
So what you're saying is that she's beautiful and tough (granted, she's had one heck of a surgeon).  :laugh:

I'm glad she's still giving you all you can handle in the sack, and that means a lot when it comes to dolls. Hopefully she'll be luvin' the Muzzin' for a long time to come.  ;)

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
  • reality is never what it seems!
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2015, 04:28:17 AM »
Well missed the start of this thread way back when.
Great to see Nony is still holding up and still giving great pleasure, all down to your loving care  :thumb:

Well Katerina's LD body is in semi retirement so she just  sits, stands and generally lounges about as dolls tend to do.
Still lovely to look at and occasionally fondle  :)

Its been very pleasant to look back over the years of Noni's time with you, hope it goes on for a lot longer yet.
for album click the pic

Stephanie Doll

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2015, 03:11:18 PM »
Damn! Great photos!

muzza

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2015, 06:54:19 AM »
Thanks guys. Yes, she is a tough little minx.

Shame that her mould has gone. Much lighter than her cousin Sin clones and perfect size & shape for play. While I personally love her firm body I can only imagine how good it would be with the improved skeletons and silicones now being used for posing allowing a straighter stance.

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2015, 07:40:55 AM »
She's an absolute beauty :)
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

pygmalion2

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2015, 10:01:08 PM »
Some things improve with age.  She has now become what I would call "priceless".
Thanks for Noni's story and pictures.
Mark and Katie

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
  • reality is never what it seems!
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2015, 04:04:32 AM »
So pleased to hear #0001 is still giving you much pleasure and enjoyment.
Her clone Katerina sends her best wishes for many more years of fun and sensual enjoyment.  :) 
for album click the pic