Author Topic: LD #0001  (Read 9298 times)

L3ft Nut

• Sr. Resident
    • Vanelope Taylor
Re: LD #0001
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2015, 06:06:32 AM »
I do have to say muzza, even through all of her trials and tribulations, she is still one of the best looking dolls out there!! Yall make a great team.
Dollin' for Lyfe!

Once you go Doll, you want to collect them all!!

muzza

• Sr. Resident
  • Sunny Queensland, Australia
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2015, 06:45:30 PM »
Ceej, pygmalion, Ray and L3ftNut,
Thank you for your comments.
I don't know how many LD's were made or how many are still around but one doesn't see all that many photos of them these days.
One of the reasons for this thread is to have a record, in one place, of this remarkable doll, including links to her repair and maintenance history (see post #7) as well as an illustrative photo history.

Ah Love, could thou and I with fate conspire to grasp this sorry state of things entire. Would not we shatter it to bits, and then, remould it nearer to the hearts desire.

litlluvr

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2015, 03:45:10 AM »
Just wanted to let you know Muzza that Amiko, my LD Body 1 Head #3 doll (A very rare combination...) is still
doing well. There's some looseness in some of her joints while others are still tight. Nothing has broken on her.

Amiko is the doll on the right. Everhard's Denise (The other rare Body 1 / Head #3 combination...) and Mahtek's
Delilah are still doing well as far as I know...

Take care. litlluvr, Yoshe, Amiko, Marla, and Michiko.

Everhard

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2015, 03:15:26 PM »
And my June (LD body 1, head 1) is also doing OK, as are Annabelle, Denise, and Cynthia, who time-share the same body (although they can also borrow the two 4woods bodies I have). Only Cynthia has photos available* at the moment (after my doll web site went down) but I hope to upload some of the other LD dolls when I find the time.

* See the Sinthetics forum.

muzza

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2015, 08:06:19 PM »
LL good to hear Amiko is doing well. and
Ev, June, Denise, Annabelle & Cynthia also.
As of writing this post the photo links in your threads are not working so I assume your site is still down. Hope you can get it all fixed soon.
Ah Love, could thou and I with fate conspire to grasp this sorry state of things entire. Would not we shatter it to bits, and then, remould it nearer to the hearts desire.

muzza

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2015, 11:08:35 PM »

(Actually I think I have got some of my years all wrong - but never mind ... )

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2015, 11:10:08 PM »
years mixed or not....she's a very beautiful lady!!!
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

muzza

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2015, 07:32:53 PM »
Noni in 2013

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
  • reality is never what it seems!
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2015, 04:26:37 PM »
This is some portfolio for Noni, a lovely tribute to her scars and all  :)
for album click the pic

muzza

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2015, 05:37:49 PM »
Quote from my post #7
It is now 3 years later and apart from a little stretching down her right side and consequent thinning at her rib area and her right leg appearing longer than her left, all has been fine.
Well, the tinning became a tear, primarily because the outer silicone skin layer separated from the internal foam.

I sat her down, applied some Smooth On ecoflex 0030 internally to re stick the skin to the foam and tightly bound her waist until it set.
I then used silpoxy to close and seal the tear. A slight misalignment but with some permatex flowable silicone painted over and matting to match her texture, the feel is minimal (IMO).
It has been a few weeks now and she has had a lot of activity (and I mean A Lot) since and it is holding well.
I put a tattoo over the scar.

Thanks Ray,
Like I said
One of the reasons for this thread is to have a record, in one place, of this remarkable doll, including links to her repair and maintenance history (see post #7) as well as an illustrative photo history.
Just in case something happens and she comes up for adoption - all the information for prospective adoptees is in the one place.

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2015, 06:41:15 PM »
Forward thinking as always Muzza  :thumb:
for album click the pic

muzza

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2015, 06:37:19 AM »
2014 and 2015

That brings us pretty much up to date.

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2015, 08:49:34 AM »
Wow  :)
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2015, 10:15:46 AM »
and very nice too, although Im sure more will follow  :)
for album click the pic

muzza

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2015, 02:10:04 AM »
Thank you Ceej and Ray.
Yes, hopefully one or two starting with a couple of christmassy shots next month for our blog.
 :)