Author Topic: OMG!! Doll ordered  (Read 1023 times)

SimonDC

• Resident
Re: OMG!! Doll ordered
« Reply #45 on: November 28, 2017, 11:49:41 PM »
Wow, gratz wilkrod!  Eva is a really beauty!!

A few thoughts on jewelry and earrings.

Of course spoil your girl with some jewelry, but I suggest caution on what you purchase. Metal, plastic, stones (like her birthstone), pearls, etc. should be okay.  I'd avoid any cheap, dyed items that might possibly stain color on Eva's TPE skin.  I'd also avoid any sharp corner/edge items that could in any way cut/tear into Eva's TPE skin.  Test a piece or so of jewelry at a time, perhaps during a romantic evening or photo shoot.  Personally, for bed or when I am away, I remove any item that could in any way stain my doll Alexis.

On earrings or piercings, I know I have seen drool worthy photoshoots that add these items on to a gorgeous doll.  For earrings--and this is just me--I'd seek out clip on or clasp type earrings and stay away from pierced varieties.  (My fear would be if the frolicking gets a little wild, I do not want to create any tear where accidentaly some dangling item gets caught in a sheet or hair and rips away from the thin TPE ear lobe.)  Same with piercings.  For a controlled photoshoot, I'd say any thing goes, but if you plan to lead into other things...  :whistle:  ...perhaps make part of the foreplay where you remove those items, carefully place them out of the romping area as things heat up.

And of course, if you're just planning a nice dinner or movie night with Eva, dress her up in whatever you desire.  You deserve it, and she deserves to look her best!

Anyways, have a blast!  Remember to plan your moves, like Incred mentioned.   8)

Happy honeymoon!

SimonDC & Alexis

wilkrod

• New Resident
« Reply #46 on: November 29, 2017, 05:50:27 PM »
Thanks for the advice on piercings, will keep in mind.
Finally got Eva sitting, getting used to how the joints work , and dealing with her weight.
Still lovely to enjoy, will try getting her dressed in some of her new clothes this weekend.
Regards
Jeff

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
  • reality is never what it seems!
« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2017, 04:31:56 AM »
Must say that is one of the most attractive TPE dolls I have seen , makes a nice change from kiddy faces with J cup boobs  :thumb:

All new doll owners are taken aback by the weight, you soon get to know how to handle it or like an awful lot sell them on ...persevere . :D
for album click the pic

wilkrod

• New Resident
« Reply #48 on: November 30, 2017, 06:04:43 PM »
Agreed, when I saw her with the mature look, and killer body, and face, I fell in love.

wilkrod

• New Resident
« Reply #49 on: December 03, 2017, 05:40:24 PM »
Hi all,
Just a question, I find I am having problems fiting into the insert when it is installed.
I am not that big, so I don't know what the issue is, any suggestions?
Thanks
jeff

Doc Brown

• Sr. Resident
  • Old enough to play with dolls
« Reply #50 on: December 03, 2017, 06:34:21 PM »
Hi all,
Just a question, I find I am having problems fiting into the insert when it is installed.
I am not that big, so I don't know what the issue is, any suggestions?
Thanks
jeff

Could be lube.
The adage that "if you think you are using too much, it's almost enough" applies!

SimonDC

• Resident
« Reply #51 on: December 03, 2017, 07:58:21 PM »
Lube will certainly help, wilkrod.  For my doll, I apply the lube directly to the inner core (or hole) of the insert.  I'll then, ahem, work on my arousal and then proceed from there.  :whistle:

An idea.  Look at creating a sense of ambience that may help with arousal.  Warm, dim lights, candles, some music or sound effects.  Maybe near a fireplace or with little lights strung up around your bed area.  A personal favorite is near a window that allows a full moon to illuminate the carpet and bed area.  The moon light will make your doll come alive in some ways.  Use your imagination and have fun!  :thumb:

Good luck!

SimonDC and Alexis

incred

• Sr. Resident
  • Bay State
    • Incredidoll
« Reply #52 on: December 03, 2017, 08:59:19 PM »
It could also be that the insert is a bit small. One way to make it a bit bigger is to remove it and turn it inside out after use. Then when ready to use, turn it right side out, and put it back in the doll. this will help to enlarge the insert.

In the mean time just open her legs wider.
It maybe a little psychological too. You may need some "Getting to know you better" time.

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #53 on: December 04, 2017, 03:34:49 AM »
Lubes cheap dolls are not ...use lots of lube then add even more, nothing like a nice sloppy fit.
for album click the pic

wilkrod

• New Resident
« Reply #54 on: December 04, 2017, 06:31:52 PM »
Thanks all, I suspect not enough lube, and too anxious.
Does anyone have a way to hang a WM TPE doll with a back neck bolt, would like to leave her head on.
Thanks
Jeff

incred

• Sr. Resident
  • Bay State
    • Incredidoll
« Reply #55 on: December 04, 2017, 09:00:07 PM »
There is a way, but you would have to cut a small hole in her upper back. There is a locating nut not too far from the surface. you could probably feel for it before you cut. Then screw in an 8MMx 1.25 eyebolt; https://www.mcmaster.com/#3032t81/=1ajlu9q

I had it done at the factory, but anyone can do it themselves. I also made a modifier in case I want to have the doll in high heels, and not worry about the doll falling;

wilkrod

• New Resident
« Reply #56 on: December 06, 2017, 05:55:10 PM »
Thanks Ray, I ordered the bolt, will use it to keep her stabilized while on her feet, but not for lifting.
Eva gave it up tonite!! :D

incred

• Sr. Resident
  • Bay State
    • Incredidoll
« Reply #57 on: December 06, 2017, 08:58:19 PM »
I think part of the insert problem is that it isn't in all the way.

To insert the insert  ;) use hand sanitizer on the outside of the insert. Then push on the stomach to push the air out. The insert will then suck right in. If it needs to go in a bit more, use a lubed up dildo to push it in the rest of the way. It should look like this;

At least this how it looks on a WM doll

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #58 on: December 07, 2017, 06:09:01 AM »
If your handy this post may interest you , your doll maybe the same type of skeleton

http://ourdollcommunity.com/forum/index.php?topic=8426.15

Go down to post # 24

It tells how to fit a back bolt ..... ;)
for album click the pic

wilkrod

• New Resident
« Reply #59 on: December 08, 2017, 05:29:22 PM »
Ray, Incred,
Thanks very much for your help. I am very new to the doll scene, and appreciate your input on the mistakes I've made.
I had no idea the insert was supposed to go further in!!!
Regards
Jeff