Author Topic: Forgive me for I have sinned  (Read 510 times)

noquiexis

• Sr. Resident
  • Northwest Ohio USA
    • Five Lines - Four Spaces
Re: Forgive me for I have sinned
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2017, 09:59:17 AM »
Szalinski,

I know it has been less than a month, but are there any new developments? Hint: Be sure to use enough fabric softener!

;) ;) ;)
"Green is in the mistletoe and red is in the holly
 Silver in the stars above that shine on everybody
 Gold is in the candlelight and crimson in the embers
 White Is In The Winter Night that everyone remembers

(2008) by Enya
Trixie and Dixie are Private Secretary inflatable dolls.
Esperanza is a Tera Patrick inflatable doll.
see my gallery for their pictures

Feodora is an Anatomical Doll, Face 3 Body 3 Set 2 Set 3 Set 4

Szalinski

• Sr. Resident
  • Reality is for those with no imagination.
    • Chris'Z Corner
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2017, 04:36:18 PM »
Szalinski,

I know it has been less than a month, but are there any new developments? Hint: Be sure to use enough fabric softener!

;) ;) ;)
Thanks for including the link, or that would have gone completely over my head (please excuse the pun  :whistle: ) I never saw any of the Honey I Shrunk... movies beyond the original, though. I'll have to see if I can stream that one somehow.

So far everything's going great, we are both getting along fine and slowly breaking down each other's "defenses" as we put it. As far as Sharon is concerned, she still doesn't know about her, completely. I did drop the hint that I had a Cylon in my closet the other day and she shrugged it off with "I wouldn't be the least bit surprised".
Heaven help me, I have been dating a real human female.
.........And enjoying it!

My cross country bike ride | Flickr albums for my dolls

Softair

• New Resident
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2017, 11:57:02 AM »
I know there is a "So say we all" joke in here somewhere.

Szalinski

• Sr. Resident
    • Chris'Z Corner
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2017, 08:48:35 AM »
OK Gwen met Sharon Saturday. Didn't bother her in the least.

She even sees my logic in having a photo model who is available any time I want, will pose anywhere I want, any way I want, any time I want, wearing anything I want (or nothing at all if I want!), and for as long as I want.

All for a single one time fee. :thumb:

noquiexis

• Sr. Resident
  • Northwest Ohio USA
    • Five Lines - Four Spaces
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2017, 09:46:31 AM »
Szalinski,

Hopefully Gwen will not change her mind by over-thinking this. As KA said, "It's all in the presentation." My experience out in public has been overall positive. There are surely some who do not know what to think of us, but others are genuinely intrigued. A few stopped to take their own pictures.

If you introduce Gwen to the online world of the doll hobby, Our Doll Community may not be the best place to start. The plethora of naked dolls showing everything might be a bit too much for someone not familiar with dolls. The Feodora's Photo Shoots index links to most of the same pictures that I have in her albums, and there is no nudity in them. Think of the index as a "work safe, family friendly" environment.

It would not hurt to mention that there are several married couples in the hobby and at ODC. Some of us are parents and grandparents, too. My own family has seen Feodora often enough to ignore her as part of my artwork collection. The only thing that might be disturbing is the somewhat Frankensteinian neckbolt, but that is covered by her wig. She is always holding one of her Zoo pets or a flower, so that helps, too.

Gwen might ask to bring some friends over to see Sharon, or she may just bring them and surprise you. Your best option would be to do what I do: keep her dressed and on display at all times. Anytime you think Gwen might stop over, Sharon will be presentable. If anyone asks about sexual capability, keep your answers low-key.

It seems that your friendship is progressing nicely. Do not let 'the girls' come between you and either one of them. Keep your options open at all times. As always, best of luck!

Feodora: "Do you expect anyone to take dating advice from a guy who got divorced?"
   noq: "We learn history so as to not repeat the mistakes of the past."

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
"Green is in the mistletoe and red is in the holly
 Silver in the stars above that shine on everybody
 Gold is in the candlelight and crimson in the embers
 White Is In The Winter Night that everyone remembers

(2008) by Enya
Trixie and Dixie are Private Secretary inflatable dolls.
Esperanza is a Tera Patrick inflatable doll.
see my gallery for their pictures

Feodora is an Anatomical Doll, Face 3 Body 3 Set 2 Set 3 Set 4

Szalinski

• Sr. Resident
    • Chris'Z Corner
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2017, 11:05:27 AM »
She knows about Sharon and it didn't bother her. I wasn't planning on taking it any further than that, I'm certainly not going to do anything stupid like try and turn her on to dolls or get her interested in the forum. If she want's to know more she can ask and I'll tell her.

What I told her about Sharon is exactly what I expressed above...
a photo model who is available any time I want, will pose anywhere I want, any way I want, any time I want, wearing anything I want (or nothing at all if I want!), and for as long as I want.

All for a single one time fee. :thumb:

I showed her to Lala too (actually she saw Lala first) and told her what I use her for. And Gwen knows that someday she may even replace her (she was really cool with that!  ;D ).

Doc Brown

• Sr. Resident
  • Old enough to play with dolls
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2017, 07:40:53 AM »
 :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Szalinski

• Sr. Resident
    • Chris'Z Corner
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2017, 01:28:09 PM »
P.S. I think I may have also scored a few points as well when Gwen  asked if she could lie down in my bed (she's never been in a waterbed before) and I casually flicked Lala off the side so she'd have more room.

We spent the next couple of hours cuddling and talking. :D