Author Topic: Overwhelmed with Dolls: Male RD2 for sale or trade  (Read 249 times)

YKW and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

YKW

• New Resident
Overwhelmed with Dolls: Male RD2 for sale or trade
« on: December 03, 2017, 02:52:49 PM »
Okay, let's see if I can post an ad properly this time. I've bolded information that was missing in my previous "Overwhelmed with dolls" posting.

I have a male Real Doll 2 in excellent, like-new, condition available for sale or trade. I'd like to get $3300 or same in trade value.

This doll was manufactured by Abyss Creations in February of this year (2017).

I am the doll's 2nd owner, and since being delivered to me on October 21st of this year via Fed-Ex freight it has not left its crate, nor has it been used for sex in any way. I have only removed the doll from its hook to check for flaws and examine the small, hardly noticeable, 1/2" dent that the first owner indicated. I am happy to report it is in otherwise excellent condition with no known issues.

Here are its specs:

Face: Nick, 5 o'clock shadow
Body: type A, muscular build
Penis: high realism, Large (9")
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 105lbs
Skin tone: tan
eyebrows: punched, brunette
eyes: high realism, Blue
hands/feet: duracast

The photos below were taken today, except for the photo of the aforementioned imperfection under the hook, and the photo of the doll lying on its stomach, both of which were taken by the first owner. There is no damage to the back view of the doll in any way. However, upon request of a serious buyer I will remove the doll from its crate and updates the rear view photo.

I will ship at the buyer's expense. The crate must go FedEx freight.

I am in Los Angeles, CA. Local pickup is free. Or in the case of a trade--under the right circumstances can pick up & deliver to CA locations and neighboring States, AZ or NV.

Please reply or message me for more information on buying or trading.

I am a certified reseller for most of the Asian brands; WM, JY, JM, OR, DH168, etc. but I am not a reseller for Real Doll, other than the fact that I am literally reselling this Real Doll ;D

I will be posting my collection of 19 other dolls, with information and photos, individually over the course of the next month or so.

Thanks for reading,

YKW

Doc Brown

• Sr. Resident
  • Old enough to play with dolls
Re: Overwhelmed with Dolls: Male RD2 for sale or trade
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2017, 07:31:14 PM »
I'm always amazed at the realism of the RealDoll!
I know a few members that are looking for male dolls. I hope they check this out.

ttnlbtpd

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2017, 08:06:11 AM »
Though I'm not into male dolls, I am always amazed how realistic the RD and Sin male dolls are.
Tough Times Never Last But Tough People Do!
Gallery: http://www.ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/index.php?cat=12735

Stephanie Doll

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2017, 08:17:22 PM »

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2017, 08:20:23 PM »

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

"I'd love to hang out with you guys... but my wife grabbed the dick.... yeah... she took the spare too.... "
Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

“The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.”

YKW

• New Resident
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2017, 02:31:14 AM »
Ha ha ha!