Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Muscle Beach / Re: Advice on male doll aesthetics
« Last post by bowmanc on Today at 04:17:58 AM »
It's a little hard for me to explain, but try an adult male head sculpt in the twenty year old range. Better yet, study classical sculpture.
I personally would like to see an option of an older head sculpt in the 30 year old range or older. The doll would be a daddy with a smoking hot bod.
Muscle Beach / Re: James from irontechdoll
« Last post by akira-fan on Today at 03:00:15 AM »
I'm also 6'2"  :D - that's why I bought the Sin (still MIA) and then DS doll because I wanted a more realistic height thing between us, but, as much as I like my doll, he's too heavy to lift or move around :( ... which reminds me of two points: 1) you don't mention anything about a neck bolt (my DS doll has a "head bolt" and it makes him a pain in the ass to dress >:(), and speaking of convenience 2) you don't mention if you got the "Standing Foot" option or not.

You also don't say if the joints/fingers are "posable" or not (his arms\legs are, but his fingers aren't making them his least realistic feature  :( ) Whereas his 5" dildo is realistic enough, but it looks unimpressive in photos  :-[  I hope they didn't send the vagina with it (like DS did with me), and it doesn't list what size options are for his dildo (but at least it looks a LOT easier to install/change than the one that came with MY doll ;D).

Not your fault per say, but they need better photos of what their options are. I can see their eyes (the blue and green are too light for me, but the brown looks almost black) and skin tone (why does Caucasian aka "Nature" look darker than "black?" ???), but not the hair. I already have the grey wig that came with my DS doll (it looked blonde on the site). It doesn't even list the penis options at all.

He looks awesome. :thumb: I hope you had better customer service than I had with DS.
RealDolls / Re: Kwench the Vampire
« Last post by Camp on Today at 01:43:40 AM »
 :birthday: :birthday:

:fireworks: :fireworks:

Happy Birthday, Kwenchie
The Art Gallery / Re: Stephanie Photos August 2017
« Last post by Stephanie Doll on Today at 01:38:44 AM »

Muscle Beach / Re: James from irontechdoll
« Last post by monitorep on Today at 01:21:18 AM »
Well lets start up with getting my box in:

here is my boy, I altered the hair a little and tried to get underwear on him that should have fit, but due to his bubble butt I need to go up to the next size. I had no idea that when I ordered him he was going to come with French tip nails. they come off.

« Last post by Ceej on Today at 12:59:54 AM »
Happy Birthday Kwench!  you as good as ever!  :)
« Last post by Begog on Today at 12:45:18 AM »
Thanks, guys!  :thumb:
Kwench is 3 years old and still going strong. 
   8)
« Last post by monitorep on Today at 12:40:23 AM »
It looks like your problem is in the  jaw line. 

Try this site for help:

http://www.zingdisplay.com/Chad-68-Tall-Male-Teenage-Mannequin-p/dmdstevr.htm

Right now that head just does not match the body, too much muscles. 
« Last post by Baby Ammie on Today at 12:36:57 AM »
maybe take a picture of an adult male and put though a de-ageing program... I do agree he does look too girlish
General Discussion / Re: The Next Doll Haulah!!!
« Last post by Ceej on Yesterday at 11:50:01 PM »
 :thumb:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10