Author Topic: Heated Mechadoll for sale! ($2,000 SALE w/shipping included!)  (Read 1066 times)

Ddragon07

• New Resident
Heated Mechadoll for sale! ($2,000 SALE w/shipping included!)
« on: February 12, 2017, 06:07:56 PM »
Selling the Mechadoll "Sophie" that I've had since April, 2014 (almost three years now!).  Moving out to a new home where there just won't be any room for her so hoping someone on here would like to take her instead.

Details:
- Mechadoll brand "Sophie" heated doll (Regular Price : $10,241.75).
- Heated model.  She comes with a black box you can plug in that will heat her body to around that of a normal human being!  You can read more here: http://www.mechadoll.com/techno/ (under the Heated Dolls section).  Note that mine is slightly older.
- Breast Size is 95C.
- Wig is 540310 (an option no longer available for Mechadolls).  It is red hair with blonde highlights.  Note that it has been in storage for the past year and I'm not great with straightening wigs so will probably need a bit of care if you want to use it.
- Eyes are green.
- Lips are LRV4. http://www.mechadoll.com/catalog/
- Makeup is MQ2. http://www.mechadoll.com/catalog/

Damages:
She is three years old (almost) so there is some wear-and-tear.  Almost immediately after I got her the seam under her chin split open due to having a movable head.  I've tried to keep her head down as far as it goes but it's still there, may be hard to repair given how much that part moves.
Her skeleton has also poked through in a few places.  Both of her pinky fingers and one foot where the heel is.  These can probably be repaired very easily, though I have made no attempts myself.
Also, several dents along her body from being in storage and general age.  I don't notice them that much but wanted to note that they were there.  Also some of her makeup/paint peeled off from age but that could also be fixed easily.
Keep in mind that she was used for about a year and a half before being put into storage for another year  and a half (almost) so there may be other minor wear and tear that I didn't catch in my above descriptions.  I have not tried out her "entrances" in a very, very long time but they should still be fine.

I have made no attempts to repair anything on her body and she is being sold used, AS IS.  So if you have any questions about her please feel free to ask before buying her.   I want to make sure you're happy with her after all!

Asking Price: $3,000.00 $2,400 $2,000 US for the doll, the heat control box, a bra, and night gown (see pictures below).
Includes free shipping through UPS!  (US only.)  She will ship in a "Better Built" brand truck toolbox (easiest transportation I can get and only way I can give you free shipping).  So you'll also get a $150 toolbox for free too!

Preferred Payment Method: Paypal

More Pictures!
Full body Shot:

Facial Close-up:

Breast and small dent on shoulder:

Backside:

Ready and waiting!:

Showing off:

Left to right: Her heat control box, her bra, and her nightgown (all included):

The broken seam at her neck:

A cut on her pinky finger:

Split heel:

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions!   :D

ttnlbtpd

• Resident
Re: Mechadoll for sale!
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2017, 10:20:45 PM »
She is in good shape for three years old. That split under the chin is where the face comes off and the foot split is unfortunately a design flaw of the skeleton. That split isn't even that bad. Also, considering she is a heated model that's a fair price. Good luck in finding her a new home.
Tough Times Never Last But Tough People Do!

Gallery: http://www.ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/index.php?cat=12735

Ddragon07

• New Resident
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2017, 04:31:09 AM »
She is in good shape for three years old. That split under the chin is where the face comes off and the foot split is unfortunately a design flaw of the skeleton. That split isn't even that bad. Also, considering she is a heated model that's a fair price. Good luck in finding her a new home.

I had forgotten that you could even replace the face!  Guess that explains why the seam was in such an odd spot.  Thanks for the info!

Anyway, she's still for sale!  Let me know if you guys have any questions about her :)

Ddragon07

• New Resident
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2017, 03:06:14 AM »
Still looking to sell!  I'm afraid that I'm not well versed in this community so if anyone knows of any other locations where they think may garner some degree of interest then feel free to let me know!  May post on e-bay soon otherwise.

Ddragon07

• New Resident
Re: Heated Mechadoll for sale! ($2,400 SALE w/shipping included!)
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2017, 02:28:13 PM »
Reduced price by $600!  Moving to a new home so need to find her a new owner soon  :D

Ddragon07

• New Resident
Re: Heated Mechadoll for sale! ($2,000 SALE w/shipping included!)
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2017, 11:45:39 PM »
Dropped the price AGAIN to only $2,000 now!  Need to find her a home in the next month so please let me know if you are interested.  Would love to find her a good owner before I have to move  :)

kiterider

• New Resident
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2017, 03:04:14 PM »
hi..;)
i saw your ad but wasn't sure if i should reply but here goes...i'm very interested in your doll but i'm on a fixed income and have only saved up 1500.00 cash that i can spend right now.
i know this is a lot to ask and please accept my apologies if i insulted you in anyway, as i dont mean to. but if i don't ask i may not know your interest and needs. i have wanted one with
the heat possibilities to sleep with for a long time now. i will keep her and respect her as you did and i will try to take on the job of repairing her like new as well. there are a lot of places
on the site that teach you how to do and i can do that..;) well thanks for your time...:)

Ddragon07

• New Resident
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2017, 05:13:36 PM »
hi..;)
i saw your ad but wasn't sure if i should reply but here goes...i'm very interested in your doll but i'm on a fixed income and have only saved up 1500.00 cash that i can spend right now.
i know this is a lot to ask and please accept my apologies if i insulted you in anyway, as i dont mean to. but if i don't ask i may not know your interest and needs. i have wanted one with
the heat possibilities to sleep with for a long time now. i will keep her and respect her as you did and i will try to take on the job of repairing her like new as well. there are a lot of places
on the site that teach you how to do and i can do that..;) well thanks for your time...:)

Sent you an e-mail on the topic.  Feel free to respond there :)

Ddragon07

• New Resident
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2017, 02:27:31 AM »
UPDATE:  I've been unable to work out a deal with kiterider so far.  Therefore the doll is still up for sale for now!