Author Topic: New Plush Doll Business  (Read 515 times)

Plushy Delights

• New Resident
  • Plushy Delights - Taking Plush to the next level
New Plush Doll Business
« on: February 14, 2017, 12:57:21 AM »
Hello everyone in ODC!

I just wanted to announce a new home based business that I am starting up. It is plush dolls. I plan on having 4 to 5 in my doll line collection. I have been working on this since last Oct 2015. And I have made several patterns and finally it is done. Now...I just have to make it. So I have no pictures yet. Once I create it. I will upload some pictures on here. It will also have a advanced skeleton system with 32 individual joints. And it weighs between 20 to 40 or 50 lbs. approximately. This first doll in my line is 4' tall the other 3 to 4 dolls will be full size 5'6" tall. Eventually I will add a anal, oral, and custom voice to my doll line. And then I have to pattern and copyright my work. The dolls are for you ODC. My goal is guality over quantity. Also all of my dolls will have minimum seam visibility so as not to take away the beauty. And I plan on later getting a studio building workshop for the creation of the dolls on my property with a couple of workers that I will compensate to make the dolls and then approve personally before shipment from Florida. But for now I will be doing all of the work myself. The prices will be 750, 1000, 1250, 1500 for my dolls depending on what doll you want and special discounts for the holidays. I will also do silicone implants in the breasts and butt. Mouth lips and nipples will be standard on all dolls. I will probably be able to do 1 doll a week for now. After awhile I would like to here some input from you on my dolls and maybe even a poll. And eventually I will have a website that you can see the dolls there but that will be awhile from now. And even maybe some downloadable content as well. BTW ALL dolls are made with new material and hypoallergenic stuffing.

Now for the other news...I wanted to send this to the forum originally in the beginning of October but my pattern was not quite right yet, so then in mid December I was going to try again, but could not. My partner, My inspiration in this, My love of my life was sent to the ER on Dec. 13th. And from that day forward my life had changed. She had a major stroke on the left side and swelling and mini strokes on the right side of her brain. She passed away on Jan 4th. At the age of 43. I was going to try again in the beginning of February to get sells for Valentines Day but I still have a lot to deal with, plus my two younger boys that are 12 and 14. I have created a GoFundMe account for cremation expenses but it is slow process and not doing well. So please be patient with me as I have a lot on my plate now to deal with still. And tomorrow being Valentines Day is going to be very difficult day for me. So the dolls that I create from now on will be made dedicated to my wife and made with love. Please understand this and give me time to deal with all of this. If you have any questions please post and I will try to answer as quickly as I can. This is for you ODC but mostly for my wife...RIP! She would want me to finish this otherwise it would have been a waste of over a years of dedication of time. So please be patient with me.

Thank You for your understanding!
Plushy Delights

noquiexis

• Sr. Resident
  • Northwest Ohio USA
    • Five Lines - Four Spaces
Re: New Plush Doll Business
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2017, 02:09:09 AM »
Plushy Delights,

Sorry to hear about your missus. Take all the time you need to get your business going. Startups are always slow, but they do build after a while. Keep us posted on your progress.

;) ;) ;)
"On the wind soaring free
 Spread your wings, I'm beginning to see
 Out of mind far from view
 Beyond the reach of a nightmare come true."
   New Horizons 1972 by The Moody Blues

Trixie and Dixie are Private Secretary inflatable dolls.
Esperanza is a Tera Patrick inflatable doll.
see my gallery for their pictures

Feodora is an Anatomical Doll, Face 3 Body 3 Set 2 Set 3 Set 4

Plushy Delights

• New Resident
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2017, 02:34:33 AM »
Thank You noquiexis,

Yes they are and yes they do. I will defiantly. Once again thank you for you understanding in all of this. This was the least thing that I expected to happen in my life.

coralsheep91

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2017, 07:44:13 AM »
Hey Plushy Delights, sorry about your wife.

Welcome to ODC!

Coral
Layla's , Nicky's and Nicole Ann's pictures are here: http://www.ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/index.php?cat=10378

Begog

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2017, 05:09:49 PM »
Very sorry to hear about your wife. It is not something you can get over very quickly. I went through the same thing in 2011, and I don't know if I'm really over it yet, but dolls sure have helped. Just thinking about her makes me want to well up. We look forward to seeing the next evolution of plush. Take your time and get it right before launch. First impressions mean a lot.

coralsheep91

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2017, 05:43:07 PM »
Very sorry to hear about your wife. It is not something you can get over very quickly. I went through the same thing in 2011, and I don't know if I'm really over it yet, but dolls sure have helped. Just thinking about her makes me want to well up. We look forward to seeing the next evolution of plush. Take your time and get it right before launch. First impressions mean a lot.

Very true.

You don't get a second chance to make a first Impression....

Coral
Layla's , Nicky's and Nicole Ann's pictures are here: http://www.ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/index.php?cat=10378

Szalinski

• Sr. Resident
  • Reality is for those with no imagination.
    • Chris'Z Corner
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2017, 06:20:43 PM »
I like the idea of actual joints. The bendy wires in my TB are all but gone (1 elbow left) and she's barely 6 years old with very little use. basically she lays in bed and gets snuggled every night, but rarely posed and never sexed.

May I suggest some form of TPE like insert for the oral? The TPE lips I added to mine made a world of difference to the kiss-ability.
Based on what women say they want, I'm the Perfect Man!
...No wonder I've been so lonely!!

My cross country bike ride | Flickr albums for my dolls

Plushy Delights

• New Resident
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2017, 12:42:47 AM »
Hello everyone...Sorry I just got home around 30 minutes ago. It has been a long day for me but at least work and my boys keep my mind off of things today. Now I can sit down and relax and reply to everyone :)

Thank You coral and I am very happy to be here :)

Thank You Begog & coral. I am sorry to here about your wife as well Begog. I agree that first impressions mean a lot. And that you do not get a second chance to make a first impression.

Thank You Szalinski, I do too :) I am sorry to hear about your TB that is a bummer. Interesting thought...I like that, but I do not know where to get TPE at and more importantly how long does it last compared to silicone?

And I just wanted to mention that as time goes on that I will be making updates to my dolls. Each update will make them better then the one before. I want my dolls to LAST, many...many years down the road. I want to give you all a more realistic body shape. Improvements are a great thing in my opinion :)

Szalinski

• Sr. Resident
  • Reality is for those with no imagination.
    • Chris'Z Corner
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2017, 03:31:53 AM »
 :( Not really long enough. Especially if you do a lot of kissing, and believe me, you will. Plushies are cuddly enough, giving them soft lips makes them irresistible! :drool: Actually, some of the newer formulations of silicone are extremely soft. Not as soft as TPE, but I think silicone's greater longevity could be fair compensation. And if you do include an oral feature than an insert would make this easy.

Anything would be better than the flat, hard plastic lips TB uses!
Based on what women say they want, I'm the Perfect Man!
...No wonder I've been so lonely!!

My cross country bike ride | Flickr albums for my dolls

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2017, 01:52:35 AM »
Welcome to ODC!

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Take all the time you need, no need to apologize for that.
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Plushy Delights

• New Resident
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2017, 04:04:23 AM »
I agree Szalinski  :)

Thank you Ceej. I just found out today that my wife is still not cremated yet. OMG! I just can't believe this. It has been over a month now. I just want my wife back home with us. This is the way that my luck rolls. :(

Plushy Delights

• New Resident
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2017, 01:28:51 PM »
Hello everyone at ODC. I just wanted to give you a update on everything. First my wife finally will be cremated either today Sun the 19th. or Mon the 20th. I can't believe it is taking this long all on account of a paperwork mixup. The second thing is my laptop died about 3 or 4 weeks ago so I am sending this from a old cell phone that I have. I will be looking hopefully this week on getting it fixed. I have to take it apart and find the part number and order it. I believe that it is a fan issue. Now as far as my doll...I should start working on it in the beginning of April and then post the pictures on here. Once again I apologize for all of this and the delay.

Thank You for your understanding!
Plushy Delights