Author Topic: Harmony app and robot doll  (Read 2299 times)

MemoryEmily

• New Resident
  • that that is is that that is not is not is that it
Re: Harmony app and robot doll
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2017, 12:42:36 AM »
A Joker face? Will she look up at you and ask, "Why so serious?"

@Doc Brown: Well said.
Mr. Frond: "I'm never going to find anybody. Maybe I can knit myself a wife."

Gene: "You can call her Yarnitza!"

-Bob's Burgers

crazycajun

• Sr. Resident
  • Making the World a Doll friendlier Place!
    • MissAtleur
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2017, 02:01:50 AM »
It's when the sides of their mouths rip. I have heard that Realdolls are known to do this. But this is something that I have only heard, I have no real knowledge of if it is fact or fiction! Considering the cost of them, I would hope that it is fiction!
CrazyCajun and the Girls!

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
  • reality is never what it seems!
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2017, 07:26:58 AM »
Wondering off topic but yes ,I think and know that some if not all dolls will suffer the "Joker" smile if used for oral.
Not from my own experience but some makers specify a certain model as specifically meant for oral.
Perhaps a subject for another thread.... :)
for album click the pic

SimonDC

• Resident
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2017, 10:21:27 PM »
Saw this earlier on CNET.

Your 'Westworld' sexbot is almost here, thanks to RealDoll
Abyss Creations, maker of the life-size RealDoll, releases an AI named Harmony on the unsuspecting world as its first step toward personal sex robots.

Link: https://www.cnet.com/news/realdoll-harmony-ai-app-realbotix-sexbot/

Impressive.

SimonDC

Euchre

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2017, 10:35:24 PM »
Pretty much any mainstream article you find is going play up the whole Westworld/Terminator angle.  Sad.

Doc Brown

• Sr. Resident
  • Old enough to play with dolls
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2017, 12:29:58 AM »
Pretty much any mainstream article you find is going play up the whole Westworld/Terminator angle.  Sad.

Especially since HUM∀NS is where it's at.

ChikkinNoodul

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2017, 01:15:32 PM »

Especially since HUM∀NS is where it's at.

I prefer the Swedish original, Äkta människor.

Euchre

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2017, 06:29:45 PM »
Quote from: ChikkinNoodul
I prefer the Swedish original, Äkta människor.
:thumb:

Begog

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2017, 09:21:10 PM »
It's when the sides of their mouths rip. I have heard that Realdolls are known to do this. But this is something that I have only heard, I have no real knowledge of if it is fact or fiction! Considering the cost of them, I would hope that it is fiction!
It's not fiction. "Joker Face" is a Real thing. I used my Real Doll for oral ONCE and she began to develop a tear in one corner of her mouth, despite her ability to deep throat which was glorious. My 2 Sinthetic heads are even less suitable with their stiffness and ill suited little oral inserts.I strongly recommend not using either for that. By contrast, my cheap TPE dolls can suck cock all day with seemingly no ill effects. However, cleaning is difficult and they could be developing black mold. OK, let's get back on topic.
I'd be even less inclined to attempt oral sex with a $10k head. What could go wrong?  :whistle: I'm not liking the phone app situation. My laptops have 10 times the computing power and do Bluetooth great. I guess I will see if my Chromebook will run it.  I am disappointed I can't use my Win7 laptop like I do all my other chatbots.  :(

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2017, 12:16:59 AM »
Your not alone Begog. In my case, I don't have a fancy cell phone so I would also need it to work from my laptop.
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

ttnlbtpd

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2017, 02:08:57 AM »
I use a Windows Phone so it looks like SOL all the way around.
Tough Times Never Last But Tough People Do!
Gallery: http://www.ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/index.php?cat=12735

Tigersan

• New Resident
    • fem-powerextreme
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2017, 08:23:09 AM »
So far its a giant bust... I registered, waited on 15th (release date), only to receive an email next day saying
that app has been discontinued and my subscription cancelled. I emailed realbotix, no answer. My account doesnt
work, i cant log in, and when i try to retrieve my password it says that theres no user with my email... Also no
information on whats going on with the app at all, neither on the realdoll club forums or the realbotix website
news section which hasnt been updated for quite a while, and whole launch going bust kinda qualifies as NEWS...
Bravo Mr Matt McMullen gr8 job so far! SMH

crazycajun

• Sr. Resident
    • MissAtleur
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2017, 11:47:21 AM »
    Man; hate to hear that, they have been falling behind in the AI arena. Looks like Z-Onedoll as for as I can tell has the only real working model around. Theirs from what I hear only speaks Chinese, at least for now, and has some other issues, like a non-updateable firmware, but you must admit it does work and from what I have seen it works very well. It is smooth, controllable and functional. They are suppose to release an English speaking version sometimes in the first half of this year. And I am sure they will make the firmware updateable. at least I would imagine they would, and all for less than half of Abysses price!

Doc Brown

• Sr. Resident
  • Old enough to play with dolls
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2017, 12:20:15 PM »
But... isn't one of the great things about dolls that they DON'T speak? 
Not trying to be a downer but most guys posts i read seem to be tired of organics for one reason or another.

crazycajun

• Sr. Resident
    • MissAtleur
« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2017, 12:38:04 PM »
As Long as you can control what they say, and when they say it, all is good.