Author Topic: Introducing ... Caroline (2A) (Yuriko)  (Read 4004 times)

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
  • reality is never what it seems!
Re: Introducing ... Caroline (2A) (Yuriko)
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2017, 06:15:37 PM »
Wow and great set

And to quote you;   "The idea is to give sort of a weekly review and capture moments of her daily life..  So stay tuned".....  :thumb:

Now thats a damn fine idea !
for album click the pic

Begog

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2017, 07:18:38 PM »
Wow and great set

And to quote you;   "The idea is to give sort of a weekly review and capture moments of her daily life..  So stay tuned".....  :thumb:

WOW! A 2A! They EXIST! I nearly fainted when I saw her. It's like seeing a Bigfoot or Unicorn, only WAY better looking.  I thought the tits would be too small, but they're not. She's gorgeous! Congrats, man!  :drool: :thumb:

crazycajun

• Sr. Resident
  • Making the World a Doll friendlier Place!
    • MissAtleur
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2017, 08:02:42 PM »
Very truly breathtaking!  :P

I would say enjoy but that is a for sure!
So! CONGRATUATIONS!
CrazyCajun and the Girls!

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2017, 08:16:39 PM »

Caroline: Get down on those knees and do me the honor of planting that face in deep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nova: Scooby cover me, I'm going in...................  :drool:

Ummm, :whistle:     if you get too tired  :whistle:  .... I'll be more than happy to give you a helping han.....er.. helping face! :P

Nova you hit the JACK-POT with such a fun girl!!!
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Doc Brown

• Sr. Resident
  • Old enough to play with dolls
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2017, 09:28:25 PM »
She is amazing!!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

ChikkinNoodul

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2017, 06:40:56 AM »
What a beauty!

Euchre

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2017, 07:14:32 AM »
This is just begging for Natalie Dormer/Margaery Tyrell cosplay...  just sayin  :whistle:

Notsogood

• New Resident
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2017, 09:41:00 AM »
She looks very nice. Quite a bit of an "art work", like her "curves :)

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
  • Town Drunk.
« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2017, 11:39:55 AM »
Wow.. Just Wow... :o  :drool:

Great pics Nova. What a sexy lady! :thumb:

If the Ladies don't find you handsome... Get a doll.

HifiMan

• Resident
  • TRY GETTING A RESERVATION AT DORSIA NOW!
« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2017, 11:43:28 AM »
best Game Of Thrones Margaery Tyrell cosplay ever!  :P

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2017, 11:54:06 AM »
Wow and great set

Thanks Ray!

Yeah! I thought it would be awesome to give her an active thread here... sort of like a blog....  8)

Wow and great set

WOW! A 2A! They EXIST! I nearly fainted when I saw her. It's like seeing a Bigfoot or Unicorn, only WAY better looking.  I thought the tits would be too small, but they're not. She's gorgeous! Congrats, man!  :drool: :thumb:

LOL! Thanks Begog!! Yup they most certainly do exist...  :D  And hopefully in the near future we'll start seeing more of these 2A babes show up around here..  :thumb:

Very truly breathtaking!  :P

I would say enjoy but that is a for sure!
So! CONGRATUATIONS!

I'm not sure who's enjoying this the most. Her or Me.. But we both are defiantly enjoying the moment!!!  :evil: Thanks CC!!!

Ummm, :whistle:     if you get too tired  :whistle:  .... I'll be more than happy to give you a helping han.....er.. helping face! :P

Nova you hit the JACK-POT with such a fun girl!!!

Caroline said anytime ceej... WHAT!  :o Now wait a minute! NOPE! Not going to happen...  That face holder is all mine!   :evil: But defiantly feel free to do what ever you please to her on your computer screen..   :P :whistle:

LOL! Thanks ceej!!! Yup! I truly feel like the luckiest guy on the planet to have her in my life.....  :)

She is amazing!!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Thanks Doc Brown!!! Now I'm going to give her 121 Gigawatts!!!! Or Gropawatts!  :whistle:  ;D

This is just begging for Natalie Dormer/Margaery Tyrell cosplay...  just sayin  :whistle:

Margaery Tyrell.... Hmmm, now that's a thought! I was just thinking about possibly doing a GOT themed photo shoot.. Would have to get a matching outfit and wig for her to start the shoot.. And She would most defiantly end up naked at the end...  :evil: Thanks for the idea Euchre!!!!  :thumb:

She looks very nice. Quite a bit of an "art work", like her "curves :)

Thank you Notsogood... And welcome ODC!!! I agree she is defiantly a work of art!!! Yup I really like her curves too..  :drool:  :thumb:

DOLLS + LINGERIE = ONE HECK OF A GOOD TIME!!!!

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2017, 12:10:07 PM »
Wow.. Just Wow... :o  :drool:

Great pics Nova. What a sexy lady! :thumb:

Thanks Smoke!!  :D

best Game Of Thrones Margaery Tyrell cosplay ever!  :P

Yup! I think she would be a good candidate for a Margaery Tyrell cosplay... Was also thinking of one of my other ladies who would be a good candidate for Daenerys Targaryen....  :D

SERVAL78

• Resident
« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2017, 01:35:49 PM »
Congrats Nova!  ;D

She's fantastic! What a beautiful miss!  :)

Now take care of her and you'll be rewarded with years of joy!  :thumb:
Anya's review : http://ourdollcommunity.com/forum/index.php?topic=5857.0
Anya's gallery : http://www.ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/index.php?cat=12623
Anya's Twitter : https://twitter.com/AnyaManikin
Anya's Tumblr : http://anyamanikin.tumblr.com/

Little girls play with dolls, Little boys play with soldiers
Older girls love soldiers, older boys love dolls

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2017, 02:39:52 PM »
DAY THREE

It's the third day and Caroline continues to impress.. She's so gorgeous that it's very easy to get pulled into a trans like state while looking at her.. Also she seems to have an irresistible essence about her..  I find myself extreamly attracted to her to the point where I can't keep my hand off of her.. It's like she has a tractor beam that keeps drawing me it.. This girl defiantly has me week at the knees.. Well since it was the third day I decided to keep the home warming gifts coming.  :D This time I gave her something I picked up at Trashy during this last DolLApalooza... And I was really quite surprised that she wanted to try the outfit on right away.. Of coarse she insisted that I give her a hand..  And it's actually really funny how my hands always start to wonder when I assist..  :whistle: But I'm sure that's why she likes me to help..  :evil: LOL!  For those who are wondering what Trashy is. It's a lingerie shop in Hollywood that makes and sales top quality custom lingerie..  Meaning it's quite expensive...  But it's also where a lot of famous people go and buy lingerie... My ladies are totally worth it so I got a few outfits while there.. Anyways we did a little photo set of Caroline in her sexy new Trashy outfit..  ^-^

Caroline Bathes By The Falls

Zardoz

• Resident
« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2017, 03:25:52 PM »
Congratulations, Nova! The Sin team mentioned you'd be coming by in a few days to pick her up. What a beauty! Very "fresh-faced", sort of innocent looking. Love the body 2A! That bellybutton piercing is really cool.
You're a lucky man. Now, take good care of her!
My tips, for what they're worth:
1) When positioning the arms, if moving back or forward, have the arms out away from the body. The silicone-on-silicone friction can lead to tearing in the armpits (so says Matt K).
2) For missionary, use a pillow or cushion to lift her butt up a few inches; the angle's awkward otherwise.