Author Topic: Stand with wheels - total dimensions with body with head  (Read 1179 times)

Mike Tango

• Sr. Resident
Stand with wheels - total dimensions with body with head
« on: October 29, 2017, 01:42:16 PM »
Hello everybody,

I would like to have the total dimensions of a stand with wheels of Sinthetics, but including with a doll with head on it.  Like what is the height if the doll is hang up on it, with the sufficient space for the arms on each side. Because I am doing some renos and prepare a closet inside a wall, for my future Sinthetics.

Thanks guys.

Mike
Future owner of a Sinthetics 1H Alicia, Celestine, Eliza and Yuriko...in the production list !
Future owner of a Ruby, wide 3'' areolas, light skin tone...in production !
Happy owner of 1 CLM 160 !

Former owner of a CLM 160 huge tits and ass, 165cm K cup gigantic boobs, 100cm large breast, Penthouse® Jenna Rose CyberSkin® Reality Girl.

Mike Tango

• Sr. Resident
Re: Stand with wheels - total dimensions with body with head
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2017, 03:57:02 PM »
May I suggest making a wall bracket. You can attach on some plywood between the wall studs.

Yeah Incred, but I have already a stand with wheels ordered with Sinthetics. It is why I ask for my closet, cause I want to put a shelf above, to put all my heads with their stands too.
Future owner of a Sinthetics 1H Alicia, Celestine, Eliza and Yuriko...in the production list !

Former owner of a CLM 160 huge tits and ass, 165cm K cup gigantic boobs, 100cm large breast, Penthouse® Jenna Rose CyberSkin® Reality Girl.

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
  • reality is never what it seems!
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2017, 04:41:55 PM »
Nope ,afraid not  :) ...I use a modified speaker stand. 
Perhaps an email to Sinthetics to see if they can give you the dimension's
for album click the pic

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2017, 04:48:11 PM »

Perhaps an email to Sinthetics to see if they can give you the dimension's

:laugh: Good luck with that.  :thumb:
Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

“The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.”

bestmthikr

• Resident
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2017, 04:59:29 PM »
Mike I asked them a long time ago and they was 20x20 not sure of height though. Hope that helps!

Mike Tango

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2017, 05:54:50 PM »
Mike I asked them a long time ago and they was 20x20 not sure of height though. Hope that helps!

Thank you !
It is really more the height, including the one when the doll have the head, that I need actually. But your dimensions will help me too for the surface. Thanks.

betamkii

• Resident
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2017, 08:13:16 PM »
I can confirm the 20x20in base size. As for the height, I haven't measured, but I'd put it around 5ft 6in to 5ft 8in. What I can say is that I'm 5ft 10in and my girl is still shorter than me when on the stand.
Owner of a Sinthetics 2D Alicia/Celeste - 12/12/16

Mike Tango

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2017, 08:25:12 PM »
I can confirm the 20x20in base size. As for the height, I haven't measured, but I'd put it around 5ft 6in to 5ft 8in. What I can say is that I'm 5ft 10in and my girl is still shorter than me when on the stand.

Hey thank you very much betamkii !  :thumb:

Z-Dr

• Sr. Resident
  • City Engineer
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2017, 08:50:33 PM »
I have an older LD stand for Roselle that is 24" square at the base, top of platform is about 5.5", hook at about 55" above the ground.  The top of the head is about 10.5" above the hook.  That is measured on an LD though.

The stand is height adjustable with intervals of 1.5" so depending on how you have it set, that will determine the height.  Just a reminder, this is an LD stand, not a Sin stand, but was still supplied by Matt Krivicke.

I also have a Sin stand, but I left it at Sinthetics with its resident so I cannot measure it right now.   

Mike Tango

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2017, 10:38:35 PM »
I have an older LD stand for Roselle that is 24" square at the base, top of platform is about 5.5", hook at about 55" above the ground.  The top of the head is about 10.5" above the hook.  That is measured on an LD though.

The stand is height adjustable with intervals of 1.5" so depending on how you have it set, that will determine the height.  Just a reminder, this is an LD stand, not a Sin stand, but was still supplied by Matt Krivicke.

I also have a Sin stand, but I left it at Sinthetics with its resident so I cannot measure it right now.

Thank you very much for your time and information Z-Dr. Appreciated. :thumb:

Zardoz

• Resident
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2017, 11:10:37 AM »
I have one of Sinthetics' wheeled stands, with the smaller base (20x20, instead of 24x24). As with the LD stand, the height is adjustable over a very significant range -- you could have the top of the head 6" high, or shorten it so feet are on the floor and legs bent.