Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Dolls in General / Re: finelovedolls.com
« Last post by TomDA on Today at 07:29:40 AM »
I just bought a head from Fine Love Dolls, and everything went smoothly. Head was nice, and the communication was awesome. Seller is very nice, and speaks perfect English :)
The Art Gallery / Re: Carley Country girl just likes to fuck!
« Last post by Ray Rentell on Today at 05:23:29 AM »
There cannot be many dolls in your harem who do not like to fuck by your comments and erotic photos ..... :)
The Art Gallery / Re: Ginger's 1st visit to ODC
« Last post by Ray Rentell on Today at 05:21:55 AM »
New this one would please Incred
Great shots as usual,you seem to spend all your time taking doll photos, you really are most prolific. :thumb:
Killepitsch? Never heard it before, never tried it before. But - 1000 USD and 2 x Killepitsch would be also a deal!
PM me, we can help.
The Art Gallery / Re: Busty Amateur Kitty Struts Her Stuff
« Last post by j.biv on Today at 12:25:30 AM »
There are no words to describe this adequately.

Great photographs of a hot, sexy lady.

You two have outdone yourselves.

(Hmmmm, blonde wig that the camera sees as red? May need a new white balance. Naaaaaah. Red looks better.)

Jeb
Dolls in General / TPE orifices
« Last post by frankinstien on Today at 12:21:41 AM »
I contacted a doll retailer which sold the standard TPE dolls: JYdoll, WMDoll, etc, and I mentioned to the retailer how the orifices of the dolls are a bit off. The vagina hole should be further back and the anus further up the rear by about two inches. The retailer insisted that their dolls where anatomically correct!  :laugh: For the price the retailer was selling the dolls for there is no way I would pay that price, the same dolls are on Amazon with the same problems but at a price point that's at least half of what many USA retailers sell them for. I have purchased some of these dolls and am the proud owner of a harem of dolls(of course I always wanted a harem), but the positioning of the orifices are still a problem for me, aesthetically, and well enjoyment wise. It appears that as the rear of the doll is larger the ability to fully embrace a doll from the back requires a much larger penis...so I'm looking into penis enlargement surgery. :laugh: I should mention I am an average 6" in length and a little over 5" in girth...

I guess all things happen for a reason...

I not sure what others on this forum think about the generic TPE dolls?
The Art Gallery / Re: January 2018 Photo Challenge
« Last post by j.biv on Today at 12:18:34 AM »
Kitty can do your taxes...

Photo by Incred.

Ooooooooh! Tax me, baby!

Jeb
The Auction Block / Re: Gorgeous Sinthetics Alicia 2D Doll For Sale
« Last post by PrizmGirl on Today at 12:10:52 AM »
Are you talking to me? I have not received any PMs from you.
I acquired Daphne from Amazon on last year's prime day, Tuesday July 11th. She arrived on Friday. I have no regrets. She was purchased on the cheap to see if this was something I was going to be interested in.

I am looking at options for a 'big sister' but can't purchase yet due to lack of funds. I know others might have had problems with Amazon vendors, but I am satisfied with Erosdolls.

Having said that, I will be purchasing from a seller more focused on the doll market,(read - vendors recommended on this forum) or  rehoming an experienced gal.

Jeb
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10