Author Topic: Heating a Doll - Where it matters.  (Read 12867 times)

muzza

• Sr. Resident
  • Sunny Queensland, Australia
Heating a Doll - Where it matters.
« on: July 06, 2010, 05:16:43 AM »
I noted Belshanar's comment recently about heating a doll - where it matters - in Anastasia's thread.

Having experienced the added pleasure provided by the internal heating system of AD's I came up with an idea so Tash and Nony are also warm when entering.

Bearing in mind sex with a doll is not generally spontaneous anyway it is no great inconvenience.
All one needs is a suitable size Pestle, the right size teapot, a kettle and lubricant.

With Tash, (or Nony or Nete) ready and waiting,  boil the kettle. Pour the boiling water in the teapot, insert the Pestle - thin diameter down - into the teapot.
Ensure the lady in waiting is lubed. After a couple of minutes take the pestle from the teapot - thumb and middle finger holding the wide diameter end - , move to location, lube the pestle (careful, it is hot) and insert.
Make sure you can easily take it out and it is not so deep that this is difficult.
Carry on with lubing yourself and foreplay and when ready, take out the pestle and place it somewhere convenient and insert oneself.

Nice and warm - works for me.

muz

Ah Love, could thou and I with fate conspire to grasp this sorry state of things entire. Would not we shatter it to bits, and then, remould it nearer to the hearts desire.

Musician

• Sr. Resident
Re: Heating a Doll - Where it matters.
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2010, 09:43:51 PM »
Thanks for the suggestion, Muzza.  :)

Please pardon my ignorance though. I'm afraid that I am unfamiliar with the term Pestle. Could you give me some info on what it is, what it is made of, hollow or solid, and where a person might locate one?

Is that one of those things like pharmacist use to grind up herbs and meds?

Thanks.
My doll's name is Roselle. She is a Lovable Doll, made by Matt Krivicke. Makeup by Bronwen Keller.

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2010, 11:18:03 PM »
If I have a Doll wrapped in an electric blanket. I usually let them hold a bottle of lube.

MMMM.... Warm lube.
Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

“The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.”

litlluvr

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2010, 01:54:19 AM »
Hey Musician!!

You got it right. It's usually called a Mortar & Pestle.
The Mortar is the bowl that sometimes comes with a
pouring spout. The Pestle is the little "Club" that is
used to grind up ingredients (Chemicals, Herbs, etc...).
I've seen these sets made of Ceramics (Clay / Porceline),
Glass, and even Marble. The Ceramic version should hold
heat for a good while (the Pestle...).

Think you can find Mortars & Pestles at most Kitchen
Supply places (Williams-Sonoma for one...) or at a
place that sells science equipment (Chemistry...).

Hope that helps you out!! litlluvr, Yoshe, and Amiko.

muzza

• Sr. Resident
  • Sunny Queensland, Australia
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2010, 04:06:02 AM »
Thank you LL, your answer appreciated. Kitchen wares probably offer the best selections.

I am sorry the photo I attached did not not show well enough.
Mine is made of stone, Granite I think.

Musician, it is worth a try.
Bear in mind I have 'bored' Nony (and thus also Nete) out with a 1" thin walled steel tube, sharpened at the edge, so she is 'more accommodating' without having to spread her as per mahtek's tutorial.
Necessary for me as I play with the girls on top.
In deep I connected with the anal cavity so there is no suction or compression problem and the flow through provides easy cleaning.

Here's to a warm entry.

muz
Ah Love, could thou and I with fate conspire to grasp this sorry state of things entire. Would not we shatter it to bits, and then, remould it nearer to the hearts desire.

Musician

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2010, 06:08:48 AM »
Thanks guys!

I'll have to look for one of those and give that a try. Very cool....or should I say hot....idea Muzza.  ;)

Muzza, I was just checking out your girl on top system in the Doll Harem the other day. That looks way cool! Good on you for getting that system together.

It didn't hurt the tutorial a bit having sexy Tash demonstrate. Yum!  ;D 8)
My doll's name is Roselle. She is a Lovable Doll, made by Matt Krivicke. Makeup by Bronwen Keller.

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2010, 05:02:04 PM »
Thats a neat idea that is definitly safe. Very cool!
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

belshanar

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2010, 10:04:45 PM »
Yep!

For Sophia, I like to take her insert and place it in a cup or bowl of hot water for a while before its business time. That gives her a nice temperature. I use the electric warmer on Valarie, but 4 years later and I am still trying to completely calibrate the thing.

I should mention that I messed up the calibration when I first made it, so I really should get around to making it all proper and the like.
Dude! Look out for that.......    tree.  That had to hurt.

Sophia - Miss Feb Boy Toy+; Amberly - Lovable Doll B2 (Yvette head) shares a body with Kara (Alicia Head); Ginger -  Sinthetics B1H+ (Celeste Head); Ki - Sinthetics B2D (Alicia head). These two Sinthetics dolls also share Emma (Celeste head), Danielle (Tawney head), Yuki (Kimiko head) and Freja (Willow head) between themselves; Esmeralda - RD Hybrid Samantha Saint Body+++ (Jessica Drake head); Unnamed Passion Doll 163cm with unnamed Penelope and Bambi heads.

belshanar

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2010, 03:54:10 PM »
For the electric doll warmer that I made, it is a pretty simple thing.

You will need 1x 50w Aquarium heater, set to low.

1x dimmer switch for lights. I chose a sliding one.

1x electrical outlet. The one I got has two outlets on it.

1x gang box, or similar.

1x electrical extension plug cord.

Simply wire the extension plug cord to the dimmer switch in accordance with the instructions, and then wire the outlet to the dimmer switch, also in accordance with the instructions.

Then plug the aquarium heater into one of the outlets, and slowly turn up the dimmer switch. Between the dimmer switch and the heater being set to low, you will ensure that the heater never gets too hot to cause damage to itself.

The total cost for this heater project can be less that $50 USD.

Sophia - Miss Feb Boy Toy+; Amberly - Lovable Doll B2 (Yvette head) shares a body with Kara (Alicia Head); Ginger -  Sinthetics B1H+ (Celeste Head); Ki - Sinthetics B2D (Alicia head). These two Sinthetics dolls also share Emma (Celeste head), Danielle (Tawney head), Yuki (Kimiko head) and Freja (Willow head) between themselves; Esmeralda - RD Hybrid Samantha Saint Body+++ (Jessica Drake head); Unnamed Passion Doll 163cm with unnamed Penelope and Bambi heads.

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2010, 05:50:31 PM »
A word of warning...

I used an aquarium heater (with the dimmer) and melted part of the vagina of a 1stpc doll !  :o :o :o

It took about 1 second before smoke was wisping from her pussy.

Be very careful if you try this.

Your Mileage May Vary.
Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

“The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.”

belshanar

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2010, 07:42:25 PM »
Yikes!

But that is exactly why you keep it set VERY low. 

Like "Why do I even bother with this" low.

Euchre

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2010, 09:53:50 PM »
::)

Don't even think about it

belshanar

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2010, 10:43:42 PM »
That is a bad idea with a capitol B.

Smegma

• Resident
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2010, 05:54:03 PM »
You guys just call me. I'll warm them up for you...

belshanar

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2010, 02:38:35 PM »
And thus did I find a neat little gadget today while I was at the local home supply store. It is a simmer switch that is already attached to a power cord. So now you can not only use that aquarium heater like I talked about, but you can control the amount of power that can even go to it in the first place without having to build and wire your own system.