Author Topic: Heating a Doll - Where it matters.  (Read 12697 times)

plastik23

• Sr. Resident
Re: Heating a Doll - Where it matters.
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2010, 05:43:59 PM »
honestly i'd be a bit apprehensive about inserting a heat element inside my synthetik, but for those of you who have inserts i have a pretty fool-proof method of getting some warmth where it matters most.

take a pot of water (4qts) and bring to a boil.
turn off the heat immediately and let it set for about 5-10 minutes.
submerge the insert in the water for 10-15 minutes.
the insert when removed will be hot to the touch but not so much to affect the silicone.
replace in your doll, and enjoy for a good 20-30 minutes..

belshanar

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2010, 05:59:23 PM »
Your technique there Plastikeyes is very similar to what I do on an insert based doll.

But I can say from experience, that so long as you are careful about it, the heating element method is safe and effective.
Dude! Look out for that.......    tree.  That had to hurt.

Sophia - Miss Feb Boy Toy+; Amberly - Lovable Doll B2 (Yvette head) shares a body with Kara (Alicia Head); Ginger -  Sinthetics B1H+ (Celeste Head); Ki - Sinthetics B2D (Alicia head). These two Sinthetics dolls also share Emma (Celeste head), Danielle (Tawney head), Yuki (Kimiko head) and Freja (Willow head) between themselves; Esmeralda - RD Hybrid Samantha Saint Body+++ (Jessica Drake head); Unnamed Passion Doll 163cm with unnamed Penelope and Bambi heads.

grocer81

• New Resident
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2014, 10:11:07 AM »
dumb question, but if using the aquarium heater, do you place it in the insert, or use it to heat water and put the insert in the water?

thanks!

belshanar

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2014, 12:27:18 PM »
When it comes to heating up an insert, you  do not even need to bother with an aquarium heater.

Simply heat the water however you like to do so, in a tea kettle, in the microwave, from the sink.... any method works. Just place your insert in a pot, bowl or deep cup of the hot water and wait a little while.

I find that placing an insert in hot water (roughly 120 to 130 degrees) for about 15 to 20 minutes warms it up nicely. Don't worry though, you won't burn yourself. The insert won't absorb all that heat, and will be very nice by the time you get in there.
Dude! Look out for that.......    tree.  That had to hurt.

Sophia - Miss Feb Boy Toy+; Amberly - Lovable Doll B2 (Yvette head) shares a body with Kara (Alicia Head); Ginger -  Sinthetics B1H+ (Celeste Head); Ki - Sinthetics B2D (Alicia head). These two Sinthetics dolls also share Emma (Celeste head), Danielle (Tawney head), Yuki (Kimiko head) and Freja (Willow head) between themselves; Esmeralda - RD Hybrid Samantha Saint Body+++ (Jessica Drake head); Unnamed Passion Doll 163cm with unnamed Penelope and Bambi heads.

Tiriaq

• New Resident
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2014, 10:30:12 PM »
Yeah, that's why I like 'inserts' I warm them up in hot water and they don't seem to be affected a lot even at cooking temperatures. When  you take them out they lose heat very quick unless you leave the water in. (don't do that ;)
Most of the times I don't need to heat the lube, it's just an extra when it's almost empty I tend to do it sometimes.

I can imagine if you have built-in vaginas it will be a problem and these are nice solutions. Then again...  how do you guys clean that proper??

incred

• Sr. Resident
  • Bay State
    • Incredidoll
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2014, 11:11:48 PM »

I can imagine if you have built-in vaginas it will be a problem and these are nice solutions. Then again...  how do you guys clean that properly??

Dish washing liquid in a baster.

It also helps when you have someone else do it for you  ;)

Sara Lynn

• Resident
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2014, 06:32:13 PM »

Sara Lynn

• Resident
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2014, 07:27:30 PM »
here you go.... may want to try this....

http://www.dhgate.com/product/unisex-heat-massager-men-s-sex-doll-heater/159703296.html

I have ordered one so will let everyone know how long takes to get here and how well it works

Tiriaq

• New Resident
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2014, 06:33:56 AM »
I'm afraid when I see what it's meant for and the output that it probably will be disappointing :\

Nevertheless good luck

starion

• New Resident
« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2014, 10:42:24 PM »
They do make sex toy vagina heaters. I saw one with a pussy toy for sale on TDF a couple weeks back. Looked similar to a bullet with a wire with a  controller at the end of it.

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2014, 10:44:20 PM »
Welcome Aboard Starion ! :welcome:
Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

“The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.”

starion

• New Resident
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2014, 10:45:37 PM »
found one almost immediately. pocket pussy warming wand

http://www.shopinprivate.com/pocket-pussy-warming-wand.html

starion

• New Resident
« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2014, 10:46:59 PM »
Thanks, have been a member on TDF since 2006 and never had heard of ODC before. Like all the Sinthetics stuff on here but see little about anatomical dolls.

oleesheetmon

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2014, 02:46:52 AM »

So if I put one of those on my charge card, will my statement show I bought a "pocket pussy warming wand?"  hahahaha... Looks like a good idea though - notice the ad gives a warning not to put your dipstick in there until you remove the warming wand... Whew!  Thank goodness for instructions like this, huh?

So I have a dumb question... has anyone tried putting your insert into a microwave at low power to warm it up?

bestmthikr

• Resident
« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2014, 08:07:41 PM »
What someone suggested to me after posting a new post about http://ourdollcommunity.com/forum/index.php?topic=6434.0 is that for my situation living with my mom will be hard for warming and doll preparation but there is a solution. For me the doll will be hanging on the wall from her neck bolt with a renaissance dress on with a extra large heating pad on under the dress hidden from others eyes like my moms. It can be plugged in and heated before play taking maybe 15 minutes for a good warming up. The heating pad being a larger one can help heat her part of legs, butt, lower back, and part of her belly. The heating pad would be put on like a diaper. This post of mine is for those that now or in future have a situation like mine living with a parent, parents, or family.

Like stated on the post linked I have situations to work around that not everyone has to deal with. Hope this reply helps someone that might have similar circumstances. Thanks!