Author Topic: Heating a Doll - Where it matters.  (Read 12696 times)

belshanar

• Sr. Resident
Re: Heating a Doll - Where it matters.
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2015, 04:13:34 PM »
So, ILF (the company behind Fleshlight) just sent me an email with a new product advertisement.

I didn't even bother to read it after I saw the picture, and made my order.

Fleshlight Sleeve Warmer.

Sure, it is another orifice/entry warmer, but with as much as I like their other products (which is to say, a lot), I just had to try this. I'll let you all know if it is worth anything or not after it arrives in a few days.
Dude! Look out for that.......    tree.  That had to hurt.

Sophia - Miss Feb Boy Toy+; Amberly - Lovable Doll B2 (Yvette head) shares a body with Kara (Alicia Head); Ginger -  Sinthetics B1H+ (Celeste Head); Ki - Sinthetics B2D (Alicia head). These two Sinthetics dolls also share Emma (Celeste head), Danielle (Tawney head), Yuki (Kimiko head) and Freja (Willow head) between themselves; Esmeralda - RD Hybrid Samantha Saint Body+++ (Jessica Drake head); Unnamed Passion Doll 163cm with unnamed Penelope and Bambi heads.

JohnConnor

• Sr. Resident
  • Artificial women are HOT!
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2015, 09:48:55 PM »
Wow, that looks perfect.  Sort of an accidentally on purpose kinda thing.
>John Connor
-----------------------------------------
Allison is a Boy Toy body 1, Autumn, born in February 2011, our anniversary is March 7th 2011
Farah is a Sinthetics B1B, Celeste, born on April 1st 2013, our anniversary is June 21st 2013
Jennifer 8 is a YL Doll 148 cm, Jennifer/Viola, born on December 7th 2014, our anniversary is December 11th 2014
Kara is a JY Doll 166 cm (Flora with Kira head), born on 23 June 2017, our anniversary is 30 June 2017

mandos

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2015, 04:35:55 AM »
Good luck with that orfice warmer, bel. My two dollies came with one of those USB warmers (looks like a tiny vibrator) and I use it all the time. It's always a risk, atleast with my TPEs that would potentially get damaged by too much heat, but I always leave an alarm on to ensure overheating will never happen. Once warm it's weee heee  :laugh:

Szalinski

• Sr. Resident
  • Reality is for those with no imagination.
    • Chris'Z Corner
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2015, 11:18:35 AM »
Something I have not seen mentioned, so I will say it here...

ABSOLUTLY, POSITIVELY, DEFINITELY, WITHOUT A DOUBT NOT EVEN IN YOUR WILDEST NIGHTMARES EVEN THINK ABOUT USING THIS METHOD IN A TPE DOLL! Not unless you want to risk turning her insides into goo.

The commercial sex doll warmers may be OK IF it says so in the packaging/instructions.
Heaven help me, I have been dating a real human female.
.........And enjoying it!

My cross country bike ride | Flickr albums for my dolls

mandos

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2015, 06:31:41 PM »
Pretty much every TPE doll today is delivered with a small USB orfice warmer, so no need for this method for these dolls, Szalinski  ;)

Szalinski

• Sr. Resident
  • Reality is for those with no imagination.
    • Chris'Z Corner
« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2015, 10:05:10 AM »
Pretty much every TPE doll today is delivered with a small USB orfice warmer, so no need for this method for these dolls, Szalinski  ;)

Thanks for the update, however "Pretty much" signifies that not all do. ;)
Heaven help me, I have been dating a real human female.
.........And enjoying it!

My cross country bike ride | Flickr albums for my dolls

Z-Dr

• Sr. Resident
  • City Engineer
« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2015, 04:51:06 PM »
Here is an article on the fleshlight warmer: Will the New Fleshlight Accessory Burn My Penis Off?

They refer to the "optimal" temperature as determined by "engineers" is 135°F...  I call foul!
Two reasons: 1)  body temp is 98.6°F.  Even a hot tub over about 105°F will scorch you.  2) TPE starts to lose integrity above 120°F (Fleshlights are made of TPE).
I'm guessing the 135°F figure is not accurate.

Hopefully Belshanar will give us a review on this product when he gets his.

Polaroid

• Sr. Resident
  • Doll Paparazzi
« Reply #37 on: January 26, 2015, 12:59:06 AM »
We saw this product at AVN expo but unfortunately they didn't have any to sell.   :( We were hoping to test on 4Woods inserts and have report on it. :( :(

belshanar

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #38 on: January 26, 2015, 08:15:47 PM »
Ok folks, here's the deal. This will be as definitive an answer as is possible from a sample population of 1.

YES, the Fleshlight Sleeve Warmer will warm your various inserts and doll entries to a nice, warm, pleasant temperature.

NO, you will not get burned with it.

As advertised, the warmer hooks up to a USB power source, and cycles off and on once it reaches its "optimum" heating temperature through a basic thermostat mechanism. This works just like any other temperature control mechanism. The heating up cycle lasts between 6 and 9 minutes (I timed it a few times) just as advertised. A little green Fleshlight logo lights up when it is actively heating. The first time I tried it out after just one heating cycle, but was not impressed. Given the temperature I keep my house at at this time of year (68F), the sleeve was not warm like I had expected, more like 'not cool or cold'. It was just there, nothing special.

Later, I tried letting it run for two heating cycles, but got distracted and let it run through what I figure was three cycles. This time I could feel some of the heat/warmth through the plastic housing of the Fleshlight, and was much happier with the results. This time it was pleasantly warm, but not hot. Quickly enough I didn't feel the temperature any more. I'm not sure if I adjusted to the temperature or if the temperature dissipated that quickly.

We often talk about how silicone is a great insulator (which it is, I love my silicone kitchen mits!), and how once warmed all the way through, our dolls stay nice and warm for the whole evening. I guess since Fleshlight isn't actually made of silicone I shouldn't be surprised that it cools down somewhat quickly. Then again, there isn't a whole lot of material to retain heat anyhow. I'm not disappointed with it, and I will be testing it out on a Sinth insert in the near future as well. I guess one other test would be to heat up the warmer with no sleeve on it through one heating cycle and touch it with my bare hand to see how hot the thing gets?

Sophia - Miss Feb Boy Toy+; Amberly - Lovable Doll B2 (Yvette head) shares a body with Kara (Alicia Head); Ginger -  Sinthetics B1H+ (Celeste Head); Ki - Sinthetics B2D (Alicia head). These two Sinthetics dolls also share Emma (Celeste head), Danielle (Tawney head), Yuki (Kimiko head) and Freja (Willow head) between themselves; Esmeralda - RD Hybrid Samantha Saint Body+++ (Jessica Drake head); Unnamed Passion Doll 163cm with unnamed Penelope and Bambi heads.

incred

• Sr. Resident
  • Bay State
    • Incredidoll
« Reply #39 on: January 28, 2015, 11:52:10 PM »
I'm not sure what Tenga's are made of, but here is another onahole warmer for 5 bucks;
http://www.jlist.com/product/HW002

About this product:

If you're looking for something to breathe a little life into your Tenga Ona holes, then this Hole Warmer is just the very thing you're looking for. Much more affordable than the plug in electric version, this New Tenga Hole Warmer consists of a specially treated chemical that heats up when activated. Reusable up to 30 times, you simply click the metal disc to activate, which will harden the liquid and radiate heat. Insert into the Tenga device to warm and remove the warmer. To reuse, let the warmer cool down, wrap in a cloth and boil in water till the liquid becomes transparent and leave to cool for 30 mins. Measures 13 cm (5 inches) and comes with English instructions too!

Alistair

• New Resident
« Reply #40 on: December 02, 2016, 10:52:15 AM »
I've taken a totally different approach. Find a mug the right size to hold the insert open end upwards. Fill the insert with a mixture of lubricant and water. Put the whole assembly in the microwave. Nuke until the water starts ejaculating out of the top at which point immediately stop the microwave. This usually takes 10 - 15 seconds.

She's good to go!

I can almost feel the screams of horror coming out of the modem at the thought of microwave-induced damage to the insert. It's just that, so far at least, I haven't seen any, and I have been using this technique for months on a variety of inserts.

I'm interested though in the USB vagina heater or fleshlight heater for scenarios which are mock-spontaneous. Obviously a quiet switch-off and tug on the cord fits the scenario better than "Excuse me Miss! I'm just about to perform major perineal surgery on you and then we can get back to being spontaneous."

The next topic is the heating of the inner thighs.

When I upgraded from plush to TPE I was shocked at the cold, especially on a winter's night. Certainly dampened my ardour!

Stockings and crotchless tights have been a big help. My next trick is going to involve an electric blanket. Most of my scenarios involve a skirt or a dress. The electric blanket can just fall out when we are ready. The one with the KLM stewardess whose hips are graced with oh-so-tight trousers might be difficult. "Excuse me Miss! I'm just about to remove that electric blanket you happen to be wearing and then we can get back to being spontaneous."
RealGirls: I tried, I failed, I moved on.

belshanar

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #41 on: December 03, 2016, 07:00:21 PM »
Would I be correct n presuming that the water does what it does in your technique, because the lube that is in the insert is what is heating up so quickly?

This is an interesting technique that I will give a try with one of my old and worn out inserts. Specifically, one I do not care about anymore, just in case it goes badly. This is a technique I have thought about many times, but never bothered to actually try.

I did try microwaving the lube bottle once a few years ago, for about 10 seconds. The result was that the lube was nicely warmed, but the bottle did not like that warmth/heat one bit and deformed up at the top. Thankfully, nothing spilled or leaked. That, is not a technique I recommend.

coralsheep91

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #42 on: December 04, 2016, 05:53:14 AM »
I use an electric blanket like most of us do to heat her body but, to heat where it matters I use this:

The heater came with my doll and I power it with a cell phone battery pack.

Layla's , Nicky's and Nicole Ann's pictures are here: http://www.ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/index.php?cat=10378

belshanar

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #43 on: December 04, 2016, 08:32:19 AM »
My TPE came with one of those heaters as well. I had not thought to use a USB battery pack to power it. How do you like it?

coralsheep91

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #44 on: December 04, 2016, 08:46:49 AM »
My TPE came with one of those heaters as well. I had not thought to use a USB battery pack to power it. How do you like it?

It is kinda slow (30 min) to heat but it does a nice job.

The battery pack is a lot smaller than my laptop or I-Pad plus I already had it so I gave it a try and it works great.

Coral
Layla's , Nicky's and Nicole Ann's pictures are here: http://www.ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/index.php?cat=10378