Author Topic: Heating a Doll - Where it matters.  (Read 12866 times)

Alistair

• New Resident
Re: Heating a Doll - Where it matters.
« Reply #45 on: December 04, 2016, 11:05:07 AM »
Would I be correct in presuming that the water does what it does in your technique, because the lube that is in the insert is what is heating up so quickly?

No idea

The same thing happens if you use undiluted lubricant.
RealGirls: I tried, I failed, I moved on.

redroomdolls2

« Reply #46 on: December 05, 2016, 09:15:20 PM »
Most dolls today come with USB heat sticks

belshanar

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #47 on: December 23, 2017, 12:43:17 AM »
That moment where you are in the mood for some one on one time with one of your dolls...

And you realize that you didn't remember to put her in the warming pod (electric blanket), and that she is rather cold to the touch.  :facepalm:

First/Doll World problems, amirite!
Dude! Look out for that.......    tree.  That had to hurt.

Sophia - Miss Feb Boy Toy+; Amberly - Lovable Doll B2 (Yvette head) shares a body with Kara (Alicia Head); Ginger -  Sinthetics B1H+ (Celeste Head); Ki - Sinthetics B2D (Alicia head). These two Sinthetics dolls also share Emma (Celeste head), Danielle (Tawney head), Yuki (Kimiko head) and Freja (Willow head) between themselves; Esmeralda - RD Hybrid Samantha Saint Body+++ (Jessica Drake head); Unnamed Passion Doll 163cm with unnamed Penelope and Bambi heads.

belshanar

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #49 on: December 23, 2017, 03:02:30 PM »
I've had that shift in desire as well. But, this time of year/temperature, a cold doll is a major turn off. I can't and won't just deal with a room temp doll like I am cool (HA!) with in the summer.

Yup, doll world problems indeed!
Dude! Look out for that.......    tree.  That had to hurt.

Sophia - Miss Feb Boy Toy+; Amberly - Lovable Doll B2 (Yvette head) shares a body with Kara (Alicia Head); Ginger -  Sinthetics B1H+ (Celeste Head); Ki - Sinthetics B2D (Alicia head). These two Sinthetics dolls also share Emma (Celeste head), Danielle (Tawney head), Yuki (Kimiko head) and Freja (Willow head) between themselves; Esmeralda - RD Hybrid Samantha Saint Body+++ (Jessica Drake head); Unnamed Passion Doll 163cm with unnamed Penelope and Bambi heads.

HifiMan

• Resident
  • TRY GETTING A RESERVATION AT DORSIA NOW!
« Reply #50 on: December 24, 2017, 10:24:44 AM »
I would like to know how well this would work.

Mahtek

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Walking on the Bluegrass
« Reply #51 on: December 25, 2017, 02:25:42 PM »
Hifi, that looks like a Snuggie from Hell.

😈

Mahtek & his Ladies
Home is where your dolls are.