Author Topic: Dreamdolls shipping overseas.  (Read 5988 times)

zazakell

• New Resident
Dreamdolls shipping overseas.
« on: December 27, 2010, 07:44:13 AM »
Hi all,

I just received an email from Andree Shulz with reference to shipping overseas. I will copy what he wrote:

Quote:
To your question for US Customers:

I think I can create a wood box for this customer; it is no problem to follow customers desires. We have also a wooden box; it does (Costs) only 100 Euro in addition.

Contact me if you have any further questions, please; I shall answer you as soon as possible, for me. I wish you a merry christmas and a very good slide into the new Year 2011; I know we hear us soon!

Plenty greetings,

Andree

M E C H T E C H
mechanical - technologies
DreamDoll Creation's - EUROPE
Distributions & Cooperations
Wholesale- & Retail- Services
Groß- u. Einzelhandel
•* Andree Schulz
* Mühlenstrasse 9
•* 27616 Bokel
•* USt- ID Nr.: DE116769575
•* Email : info@dreamdoll.de
•* Email : info@mechtech-support.com
•* Tel. :+49 (0) 4748 820 347
•* Fax :+49 (0) 4748 821 304
•* Mobil :+49 (0) 171 937 0896

I think that says it all.

Seasons greatings.

zazakell

P.S. If  Admins would like to make this a sticky it might be useful for Northern American members to know they can get a Dreamdoll in a wooden crate.

ourdoll1

• Mayor
  • Sr. Resident
Re: Dreamdolls shipping overseas.
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2010, 03:59:19 PM »
Zazakell,
  This is a very nice looking doll, but does the origin or rights have ANYTHING to do with Yves Becker?

noquiexis

• Sr. Resident
  • Northwest Ohio USA
    • Five Lines - Four Spaces
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2013, 05:33:06 PM »
DreamDoll Creations
http://www.dreamdoll.co.uk/
(current as of April 2013)

NEU BODY 5 ULTRA

Angela                    Desiree                    Scarlett

Tania                         Soria                         Swan
O-2 41010               O-2 51010               O-2 61010

Chlèa                         Julia                         Maeva
O-2 41010               O-2 51010               O-2 61010

Note that the "Mobil" telephone number in zazakell's post has been removed from the website.

:) :) :)
"Like a bolt out of the blue
 Fate steps in and sees you through
 When you wish upon a star
 Your dreams come true"

Cliff Edwards as Jiminy Cricket (1940)

Trixie and Dixie are Private Secretary inflatable dolls.
Esperanza is a Tera Patrick inflatable doll.
see my gallery for their pictures

Feodora is an Anatomical Doll, Face 3 Body 3 Set 2 Set 3 Set 4

guitarpussy

• Sr. Resident
  • Redheads Rule, just look !
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2013, 10:13:46 PM »
Noq,

So, what's this all about ?  Why bring up Zazakell again ?

Please explain, or am I missing something maybe ?

Thanks,

GP

Mic

• New Resident
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2013, 11:36:19 AM »
Dreamdoll has nothing to do with mechadoll. The last 2 Pictures are Julia and Maeva.

dave7311

• Sr. Resident
  • Valerie:" I don't mind you fart or snore.. hehehe!
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2013, 11:53:39 AM »
Is there some NEW news about Dream Doll Creations?
Are they still in business?
I agree w/ 'guitarpussy'.....Is there some reason 'zazakell' is being resurected???
dave7311 & Valerie

noquiexis

• Sr. Resident
  • Northwest Ohio USA
    • Five Lines - Four Spaces
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2013, 12:29:47 PM »
guitarpussy, dave7311,

Silicondoll asked "why the DreamDoll's (DDC) are not represented at  in the ODC-Forum". Since zazakell had already posted information, I saw no reason not to continue that thread. Since the website is still active, I assume the company is still in business. If they are not, then think of it as 'historical' information.

Mic,

You are correct. Dreamdoll (MECHTECH) has nothing to do with MechaDoll. That is why this information is posted here (Other Dolls) instead of on the Mechadolls board. It is not clear to me how Andree Schulz is / was involved with both companies.

Thank you for the name corrections. I did a copy-and-paste of the model descriptions
DreamDoll Creation's ORIGINAL MODEL VERSIONS: Order Nr.: O-2 51010
DreamDoll Creation's ORIGINAL MODEL VERSIONS: Order Nr.: O-2 61010

and was off the Dreamdoll website when I made the post above.

-end-
"Like a bolt out of the blue
 Fate steps in and sees you through
 When you wish upon a star
 Your dreams come true"

Cliff Edwards as Jiminy Cricket (1940)

Trixie and Dixie are Private Secretary inflatable dolls.
Esperanza is a Tera Patrick inflatable doll.
see my gallery for their pictures

Feodora is an Anatomical Doll, Face 3 Body 3 Set 2 Set 3 Set 4

Mic

• New Resident
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2013, 12:37:48 PM »
My dreamdoll is 5 month old, it is easy to order by dreamdoll.de or onlinesexladen.de. I can not show Photos here, I can not make in.
The dreamdollcreator has worked bevor for mechadoll, they have got quarrel. So he made a new doll, dreamdoll. Andre Schulz tell me the story, as I visit him for looking dreamdolls. It is a long Story, he can tell better.

litlluvr

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2013, 01:06:22 PM »
Folks, One of the big reasons why DreamDolls doesn't have a section here is because we
have recieved very little or no representation here at ODC from them. So far none of their
representatives have come here to ask if they could have a section here. we also don't
know if they have a large customer base to justify a seperate section for them.

If enough folks come here with DreamDolls and want to share their experinces about them,
we will in Manager's consider taking a vote to see about adding a seperate section for them.

Mic if you wish to show pictures of your DreamDoll, you need to ask Camp for an album to put
your pictures in it. We cannot allow attachments because they use up too much server resorces.

Hope this helps folks out.   Take care. litlluvr with Yoshe, Amiko, Marla, and Michiko.

Euchre

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2013, 02:42:22 PM »
LL is correct except for one thing.  Manufacturer participation is not a requirement for a company to get a forum area.

Silicondoll

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2013, 03:16:41 PM »
guitarpussy, dave7311,

Silicondoll asked "why the DreamDoll's (DDC) are not represented at  in the ODC-Forum". Since zazakell had already posted information, I saw no reason not to continue that thread. Since the website is still active, I assume the company is still in business. If they are not, then think of it as 'historical' information.

Thank you,

and good night (...)

Folks, One of the big reasons why DreamDolls doesn't have a section here is because we
have recieved very little or no representation here at ODC from them. So far none of their
representatives have come here to ask if they could have a section here. we also don't

If enough folks come here with DreamDolls and want to share their experinces about them,
we will in Manager's consider taking a vote to see about adding a seperate section for them.

:whistle:

dave7311

• Sr. Resident
  • Valerie:" I don't mind you fart or snore.. hehehe!
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2013, 07:46:40 PM »
dave7311 & Valerie

JohnConnor

• Sr. Resident
  • Artificial women are HOT!
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2013, 12:07:16 AM »
They look very nice.  I see a slight similarity to Mechadolls, though the faces looks different.  Better in some cases. :P

I noticed on the link posting for doll manufacturers it says Dream Dolls is in German, but I think it's in French.

Thanks for bringing this up, I had no idea this company was out there.  It's always good to hear about other vendors or manufacturers succeeding in this industry.
>John Connor
-----------------------------------------
Allison is a Boy Toy body 1, Autumn, born in February 2011, our anniversary is March 7th 2011
Farah is a Sinthetics B1B, Celeste, born on April 1st 2013, our anniversary is June 21st 2013
Jennifer 8 is a YL Doll 148 cm, Jennifer/Viola, born on December 7th 2014, our anniversary is December 11th 2014
Kara is a JY Doll 166 cm (Flora with Kira head), born on 23 June 2017, our anniversary is 30 June 2017

Musician

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2013, 01:05:09 AM »
guitarpussy, dave7311,

Thank you,

and good night (...)

:whistle:

That's a very pretty doll you've got there Silicondoll.
My doll's name is Roselle. She is a Lovable Doll, made by Matt Krivicke. Makeup by Bronwen Keller.

Silicondoll

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2013, 12:28:24 PM »
They look very nice.  I see a slight similarity to Mechadolls, though the faces looks different.  Better in some cases. :P

I noticed on the link posting for doll manufacturers it says Dream Dolls is in German, but I think it's in French.

Thanks for bringing this up, I had no idea this company was out there.  It's always good to hear about other vendors or manufacturers succeeding in this industry.

Hi,

i can not it all, not  see and overlooked.

@Kano : DreamDoll Creations is an independant company which has no link with Mechadoll, but some people at DDC have been working for MD in the past and the technology used for the skeleton is very close...

:whistle: but everything is here in the forum.

Being french it could be easier for me to understand all the story but it's not : The litigation between Mechadoll and Dreamdoll Creations is as complicated as the one between Abyss Creations and Lovable Dolls. It's really really tricky, in particular because there are several companies and many different people involved : Some are the manufacturers and some are the resellers, and from the schism DDC was born as a competitor of Mechadoll at a time the company had no more activity in matter of production and sales (their websites were closed).

There has been a trial indeed, for a question of molds if I remember well. I don't know how it ended.

The manufacturer DreamDoll Creation is real and some people own a doll made by this company. DDC's website is strangely down currently but here is its URL : http://www.dreamdolls-creation.com/. Unfortunately DDC is a very complicated network too, with a manufacturer who is extremely discreet and a myriad of resellers more or less independant.

Mr "T.R" mentioned by Mechadoll (http://mechadoll.com/pages/language/us/warning1.htm) is probably Thierry Reverdi, the owner of DDC (which is a brand - The company is called ECODA and is located in France near the german border) :

8)

VENUS 2012  :thumb: