Author Topic: My new used Taffy  (Read 4798 times)

dollluver

• New Resident
  • Dolls dolls dolls
    • The Doll Room Yahoo group
My new used Taffy
« on: January 10, 2011, 11:37:17 PM »
Over the weekend while in vegas, I picked up a Taffy from someone I know. Will not mention names. She was just sitting in this guys closet for over a year untouched. Just wonering how to go about washing her and powdering her. She does have a bit of cigerett oder and a bit durty.
Proud owner of a doodman original Tess and a TB Tina who owns me

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
Re: My new used Taffy
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2011, 04:12:56 AM »
Congratulations !

I hope you can get her cleaned up and show us  !
Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

“The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.”

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2011, 10:51:24 AM »
Hello. Though I have no experience with Taffy's I think  good shower/bath with mild soap/shampoo should get her cleaned up. For powdering, I suggest using corn starch and a microfiber brush/mitt to apply it. the cigarette odor is hard to get out. If its not lessened by the shower/bath, then it will just take time for the odor to dissapate.
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

N. poeticus

• Sr. Resident
  • too boringly sane for me to stay awake here
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2011, 01:40:58 PM »
Over the weekend while in vegas, I picked up a Taffy from someone I know. Will not mention names. She was just sitting in this guys closet for over a year untouched. Just wonering how to go about washing her and powdering her. She does have a bit of cigerett oder and a bit durty.

I posted a response to this question in your thread on TDF:

What I do with my dollies, pump like two squirts of hand soap in a small bowl of hot water, and clean them using paper towels.  I clean the front side first, wipe off, then the other.  Make sure she's dry and then powder her all to hell.  Don't be scared, just shake the whole damn powder bottle right over her and rub it on her.  Then dress.  You might want to put alcohol on her for the first time you clean her, though, and always use it in her vag and booty hole.   I clean her vag out with soap and wet paper towels first, dry, then one soaked in alcohol for good measure.  Then what I do, is really spot cleaning, and a lot of changing of their clothes.  Whatever is in contact with me and not clothed, I wash really good.  Watch out for any foam, don't get it wet if you can.  Do regular inspections of her vag especially but her in general too, make sure there are no tears anywhere in her, or tears anywhere.  I clean their mouths out, even though I don't put my tongue in them, I clean them with my finger, I just wet it with alcohol and move it around in her mouth till it's good and wet and let her mouth dry out.
Genesis 2:18  "The [Doll] God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a [doll] suitable for him.”

Matthew 5:16 "Let your [photos] so shine before men, that they may see your [pretty dollies], and glorify [their Doll Maker]."

my photos: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=11660

Videos of my mannequin Kristen can be watched here on my YouTube playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLo50bfTa6YGkjEMY6SJRckkgAY-SBq_kJ

dollluver

• New Resident
  • Dolls dolls dolls
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2011, 06:20:41 PM »
Thanks for the suggestions. She is my first silicone doll and I want to treat her right so she will last.

Musician

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2011, 07:09:01 PM »
Congrats on the find, dollluver.

I hope you find a lot of joy with your new friend.
My doll's name is Roselle. She is a Lovable Doll, made by Matt Krivicke. Makeup by Bronwen Keller.

ourdoll1

• Mayor
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2011, 01:48:25 PM »
congrats, Dolluver.   
If you plan to shower , her, inspect her for rips /splits first to be sure no water gets inside her.

dollluver

• New Resident
  • Dolls dolls dolls
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2011, 10:18:08 PM »
I powdered her today and that made a big diffrense. Made her skin smoother and made her smell alot better.

N. poeticus

• Sr. Resident
  • too boringly sane for me to stay awake here
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2011, 12:37:59 PM »
I powdered her today and that made a big diffrense. Made her skin smoother and made her smell alot better.

Oh good.

Powdering your doll also protects them more, because things seemingly won't stick to them as much if at all.  Tights, they also protect dollies.  I love putting tights on my dolls, I only started to recently.  The tights are inexpensive too, and once you get them in them, you can put dark colored pants on them and not worry about any staining, too.  I like putting them in skirts and shorts with tights on right now.  Look on the tights for the height and go by that. 
Genesis 2:18  "The [Doll] God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a [doll] suitable for him.”

Matthew 5:16 "Let your [photos] so shine before men, that they may see your [pretty dollies], and glorify [their Doll Maker]."

my photos: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=11660

Videos of my mannequin Kristen can be watched here on my YouTube playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLo50bfTa6YGkjEMY6SJRckkgAY-SBq_kJ

happiness

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2011, 04:31:19 PM »
Congrats Dolluver! Do you have a name picked?  :) Looking forward to meeting your Taffy!
I've never met a Doll I didn't like!!!

itsme

• Doll Manufacturer
  • New Resident
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2011, 03:40:43 AM »

Man how did I miss all the post here. The girls are sure getting around