Author Topic: some links for clothing for our dolls  (Read 19094 times)

blasters714

• Resident
  • DOGS RULE!!
Re: some links for clothing for our dolls
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2012, 07:17:12 AM »
I really appreciate the great info,thanks.
Dolls are people too!

bili spigs

• New Resident
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2013, 12:23:21 PM »
anyone else dress themselves like their doll?im new to this but im buying doubles of every piece of lingerie, locking the front door hanging out together for a week, just the girls. cant wait :)

vhd95

• Resident
« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2013, 07:27:05 PM »
anyone else dress themselves like their doll?im new to this but im buying doubles of every piece of lingerie, locking the front door hanging out together for a week, just the girls. cant wait :)
I think that many of the folks here wouldn't fit into the kind of clothes that they buy for their doll.

In addition, many more would not look very flattering if they did.

juarez

• Resident
« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2013, 01:09:44 AM »
Hi, All.

I found this site: http://attractivewear.com/

Also, if you live in SoCal, there warehouse/office is in Chatsworth. I called them and they don't have a showroom, but they are open from 8 to 5 M thru F, and you can pop in and buy stuff from their catalogs. I am a noob at buying clothes for dolls, but my understanding is that these prices are wholesale!

EDIT:
Here is a link to their yelp page with their address: http://www.yelp.com/biz/attractive-wear-chatsworth

-Juarez

juarez

• Resident
« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2013, 01:56:32 AM »
Hi, Lorilei!

There is a section at attractivewear for men: http://www.attractivewear.net/c/men/men%27s-underwear-lingerie-costumes.html

Sadly, there IS much more there for women, but they do have *some* stuff.

-Juarez

juarez

• Resident
« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2013, 10:45:23 AM »
Unfortunately, Lorilei, I don't know about that! I haven't done much looking into clothes for male dolls  :) I also haven't reviewed too many of the links in this thread yet.

Good luck on your search!

noquiexis

• Sr. Resident
  • Northwest Ohio USA
    • Five Lines - Four Spaces
« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2013, 07:49:18 PM »
LorileiXAlec,

An easy web search found these:

In addition to these, most costume shops will have the garments, accessories, and props that you seek.

8) :-* 8)
"Like a bolt out of the blue
 Fate steps in and sees you through
 When you wish upon a star
 Your dreams come true"

Cliff Edwards as Jiminy Cricket (1940)

Trixie and Dixie are Private Secretary inflatable dolls.
Esperanza is a Tera Patrick inflatable doll.
see my gallery for their pictures

Feodora is an Anatomical Doll, Face 3 Body 3 Set 2 Set 3 Set 4

juarez

• Resident
« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2013, 03:43:39 PM »
I thought I had posted about this before, but my searches of the forum turned up nothing.

I have ordered three times from the site lightinthebox.com. They are in China, but you can make payments through paypal (which I have done each of the three times I have ordered). You can get some incredibly clothing for great prices on there. Some notes:

1) If the item isn't marked "ships in 24 hours" then they have an order processing time before that item will ship. The order processing time for items that are not "ships in 24 hours" is listed at 10 to 15 business days or something like that. All items in an order will be shipped together, so if your order has three things marked "ships in 24 hours" and one thing not, then all items will ship when the last item has been "processed." Two of my three orders were not all "ships in 24 hours" items and they were processed and shipped within a week. My third order was consciously made up of only ships in 24 hours items and they sent it right away.

2) Shipping can be expensive, but they often offer free "super saving shipping" which takes longer, and they often offer free expedited shipping as well. The expedited shipping is listed as 3 to 5 days shipping. All three of my orders were eligible for free expedited shipping, and all three of them arrived much sooner than the 3 to 5 days. For instance, my last order was all "ships in 24 hours" items and it went down like this: paid on the 17th, shipped on the 18th, and arrived on the 20th. From China. That's what I'm talking about.

3) Quality is good. I have been very happy with everything I have purchased so far!

4) You can't beat the prices! And they have frequent sales. Some clothing items are expensive, but my last two orders were about $100 each of clothing, swimwear, and lingerie. In one order I had 9 items (3 swim suits, 2 dresses, 3 pieces of lingerie, and one silky robe), and in the other order I had 18 items (4 pairs of stockings, 1 dress, 2 garter belts, 7 panties, 3 lingerie outfits, and 1 swim suit).

5) They sell all kinds of stuff there: cosplay outfits and accessories, jewelry, wigs, women's clothing and shoes, men's clothing and shoes, and even electronics (so you can get yoru companion/s so electronics gadgets if you want:))

I strongly recommend you all at least check this place out!

Aikagi000

• Sr. Resident
  • Veronica M. Tsai         12/3/12  - Sinthetics b1H
« Reply #39 on: July 03, 2015, 01:30:31 AM »
I snagged  my self a nice pair of platform ankle boots from lovely wholesale.com . Was ultra cheap but good looking. I've also been combing amazon.com for low price jewelry to accessorize with.
“We all know that Art is not truth. Art is a lie that makes us realize truth at least the truth that is given us to understand. The artist must know the manner whereby to convince others of the truthfulness of his lies.”
― Pablo Picasso

Szalinski

• Sr. Resident
  • Reality is for those with no imagination.
    • Chris'Z Corner
« Reply #40 on: July 03, 2015, 10:04:15 AM »
Anyone know where I can get clothing (any type) for my VRD?
Heaven help me, I have been dating a real human female.
.........And enjoying it!

My cross country bike ride | Flickr albums for my dolls

Stephanie Doll

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #41 on: July 16, 2015, 04:46:25 PM »
Over the years I've had the best luck shopping on E Bay. It's easier to find an article of clothing by description. And they're CHEAP!

Try adding key words to your search like, "sexy" "cleavage" "lycra" "clubwear" or "stripperwear." There are a lot of sellers devoted to cheap cosplay.

noquiexis

• Sr. Resident
  • Northwest Ohio USA
    • Five Lines - Four Spaces
"Like a bolt out of the blue
 Fate steps in and sees you through
 When you wish upon a star
 Your dreams come true"

Cliff Edwards as Jiminy Cricket (1940)

Trixie and Dixie are Private Secretary inflatable dolls.
Esperanza is a Tera Patrick inflatable doll.
see my gallery for their pictures

Feodora is an Anatomical Doll, Face 3 Body 3 Set 2 Set 3 Set 4

Szalinski

• Sr. Resident
  • Reality is for those with no imagination.
    • Chris'Z Corner
« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2015, 01:26:48 PM »
Anyone know where I can get clothing (any type) for my VRD?
Heaven help me, I have been dating a real human female.
.........And enjoying it!

My cross country bike ride | Flickr albums for my dolls

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #44 on: November 04, 2015, 07:10:13 PM »
Cat and I found this site that has some very very sexy stuff as well as beautiful formal stuff!

http://www.sammydress.com/Wholesale-Dance-Costumes-c-208.html
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.