Author Topic: New Doll Company – Sinthetics  (Read 96065 times)

Sinthetics

• Doll Manufacturer
  • Sr. Resident
New Doll Company – Sinthetics
« on: February 16, 2011, 02:53:28 AM »

Here is the long-awaited formal announcement from Sinthetics. We’re excited to tell you all about what we’ve got going on. Sinthetics is an exciting new brand of the highest quality silicone dolls. We debuted Sinthetics with our appearance on “Married to Rock” on E! Many thanks to Josie Stevens for her order of Josie Doll. Although Josie Doll is a one-of-a-kind that cannot be replicated, Sinthetics are now available for purchase with the body 1H and your choice of heads from our line including Tawny, Alicia, Monique and Celeste. We have big galleries on our website along with a gallery of the Sinthetics which have already been delivered.

Although Sinthetics is new to the doll industry, we did our homework beforehand and were fortunate to pick up some known talents from this industry for our team. With Matt K’s sculpting talents and ability to make outstanding dolls, Sinthetics will provide everything you’re looking for in a high-end doll, and more! Bronwen will be available to assist with your order processing, and Chris is the Forum Representative who can answer your basic questions. Chris will also let you know when new products are available.

What you can expect from Sinthetics:

* Beauty, durability, great range of motion, high realism

* Platinum silicone

* Optional built-in entries or removable insert

* Optional built-in low voltage heat

* Optional gel buttocks

* Many selection options for skin tones, eyes, wigs etc.

* Highest manufacture quality and individual attention to detail

Basic info:

Sinthetics bodies are identified by the body number followed by the bra cup size of the doll.

* The body 1H is 5’3” tall, she weighs approximately 70 – 75lb, her bra size is 32H, shoe size is US 7

* Sinthetics are $5,500 plus $500 shipping. Additional heads are $650 which includes a wig.

* Sinthetics are covered by a 60 day warranty on structural components.

* View our website at www.Sinthetics.com

* Contact us at sales@sinthetics.com

THANKS!!

Sincerely,

Sinthetics

Phone: 323-529-3655

Fax: (760) 888-1983

www.sinthetics.com

litlluvr

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
Re: New Doll Company – Sinthetics
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2011, 03:03:21 AM »
Hello & Congradulations!!

On behalf of the members & staff here at Our Doll Community (ODC), I want to welcome
you here and wish you great success with your products for all to enjoy!! :)

You have a very talented & creative team in Bronwen & Matt K. They have done wonders
for many of us in the world of dolls.

Once again, welcome to ODC & thanks!!!

N. poeticus

• Sr. Resident
  • too boringly sane for me to stay awake here
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2011, 04:46:56 AM »
Hi, Sinthetics!

Welcome to Our Doll Community.

I made a post on a different forum about your manikins, and so far, you have been well received.  One posters comment was such a delightful surprise and a very big deal, and it just serves to emphasis that people seem to be focusing on the manikins, as such, more than... other things, when passing a value judgement on them, which is great!   But anyways, I felt at liberty to post about it yesterday there, as soon as I saw a post made by Perry.  When I did see it here, I checked the other forum, and there was no mention there, so I just had to make one!   ;D  Hope I have not upset anyone at Sinthetics by having done so.

Although Sinthetics is new to the doll industry, we did our homework beforehand and were fortunate to pick up some known talents from this industry for our team.

Your company with it's own business ethics/practices/interests, along with Matthew's well known, recognized, and respected talent, as well as other team members, like the ever helpful, thoughtful, great outfit picker outerer, Bronwen - a team that sure to go all the way baby!!  to success!   Your gonna win 'em over!
Genesis 2:18  "The [Doll] God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a [doll] suitable for him.”

Matthew 5:16 "Let your [photos] so shine before men, that they may see your [pretty dollies], and glorify [their Doll Maker]."

my photos: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=11660

Videos of my mannequin Kristen can be watched here on my YouTube playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLo50bfTa6YGkjEMY6SJRckkgAY-SBq_kJ

muzza

• Sr. Resident
  • Sunny Queensland, Australia
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2011, 05:04:16 AM »
Sinthetics,

Congratulations and Welcome.
We wish you all the best in your endeavour.
Looking forward to seeing more of your 'ladies' in due course.

Question for Chris: Any plans for a body similar to 1, if not identical, ie those lovely slim lines, with a B or C cup size?

muz and the dolltime girls (especially nony).
Ah Love, could thou and I with fate conspire to grasp this sorry state of things entire. Would not we shatter it to bits, and then, remould it nearer to the hearts desire.

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2011, 08:12:05 AM »
Congratulations and welcome to ODC!!! Its wonderfull to see you up and running!!!!  The beauty, realism and quality of your Manikins are truely amazing!!!!!
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

belshanar

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2011, 10:27:14 AM »
Its great to finally have the site live and the official representation here at ODC.

As soon as I get my doll, I will be happy to post a review. Once I come up for air!  :P
Dude! Look out for that.......    tree.  That had to hurt.

Sophia - Miss Feb Boy Toy+; Amberly - Lovable Doll B2 (Yvette head) shares a body with Kara (Alicia Head); Ginger -  Sinthetics B1H+ (Celeste Head); Ki - Sinthetics B2D (Alicia head). These two Sinthetics dolls also share Emma (Celeste head), Danielle (Tawney head), Yuki (Kimiko head) and Freja (Willow head) between themselves; Esmeralda - RD Hybrid Samantha Saint Body+++ (Jessica Drake head); Unnamed Passion Doll 163cm with unnamed Penelope and Bambi heads.

JerksOfAmerica

• New Resident
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2011, 12:54:12 PM »
 :P :P :P :P Love it.

mytime

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2011, 01:48:02 PM »
Hello Sinthetics,

Good to see finally the long awaited official launch of the whole company.
Good luck!

Mytime & Helen & Carmen
Doll community member since april 2003, doll owner since august 2004

Musician

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2011, 01:50:59 PM »
As soon as I get my doll, I will be happy to post a review. Once I come up for air!  :P

I guess that means we won't be hearing from you for quite some time, eh Bel? :P

The new web site looks wonderful. Of course, being stuck on dial up, I had to dedicate a day to let it download. I figure next week, it should almost be done.  ::)

The new faces are fantastic too. Their so good, I can't pick a favorite. Now that's pure talent that can accomplish that!

And the photography was awesome! I don't think you could have been done any better with the scenery, wardrobe, and beautiful posing. I'm sure that it was a lot of work to do it, but it looks as if it really has paid off on the web site.

Congratulations guys, on a bright new future and a strong start on a new business.  8)

Roselle sends her congrats also, and says, "make me many new cousins so that we can take over the world. BWAHAHAHAHA!"  >:D
My doll's name is Roselle. She is a Lovable Doll, made by Matt Krivicke. Makeup by Bronwen Keller.

noquiexis

• Sr. Resident
  • Northwest Ohio USA
    • Five Lines - Four Spaces
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2011, 04:37:49 PM »
Sinthetics,

Congratulation on the site launch! It is good to see that your website has gone 'live'! The new doll looks nice. Although I am a fan of smaller breasts, she does have a lot going for her! I would also like to see the Pixie head make a comeback.

The Gallery is nice. For those of us stuck with dial-up networking, it loads much easier than the Viewbook pages. I did have some problems with the home page, but I am sure they will be worked out soon enough.

:) :) :)
"Like a bolt out of the blue
 Fate steps in and sees you through
 When you wish upon a star
 Your dreams come true"

Cliff Edwards as Jiminy Cricket (1940)

Trixie and Dixie are Private Secretary inflatable dolls.
Esperanza is a Tera Patrick inflatable doll.
see my gallery for their pictures

Feodora is an Anatomical Doll, Face 3 Body 3 Set 2 Set 3 Set 4

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2011, 05:30:14 PM »
Congratulations !
Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

“The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.”

Mahtek

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Walking on the Bluegrass
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2011, 11:11:01 PM »
Congratulations, Sinthetics!

Damn good looking website.

Welcome to ODC, Chris. People have already been asking about new female bodies and whether there will be a male doll soon. Sneak peeks of new developements are highly encouraged!  ;)

Don't forget to ask Camp for an album in our Gallery, you're gonna need that!

Mahtek & his Ladies
Home is where your dolls are.

Perry

• Sr. Resident
  • Movin' On
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2011, 04:53:48 AM »
Yay!!!!

Awesome site....

.....awesome dolls....

Perry

jihandelle

• Resident
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2011, 06:23:01 AM »
I wish you great success !
Very beautiful dolls and awesome photographer  :)

Can't wait for the first reviews  :) 

... that i will immediately read  O0
-- ALL DOLLS ARE WELCOME... SUBMIT YOUR DOLL TO THE MATRIX --

N. poeticus

• Sr. Resident
  • too boringly sane for me to stay awake here
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2011, 06:58:55 AM »
Can't wait for the first reviews  :) 

... that i will immediately read  O0

They have a Client Reviews Page, here:
http://sinthetics.com/about/reviews/
Genesis 2:18  "The [Doll] God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a [doll] suitable for him.”

Matthew 5:16 "Let your [photos] so shine before men, that they may see your [pretty dollies], and glorify [their Doll Maker]."

my photos: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=11660

Videos of my mannequin Kristen can be watched here on my YouTube playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLo50bfTa6YGkjEMY6SJRckkgAY-SBq_kJ