Author Topic: New Doll Company – Sinthetics  (Read 96356 times)

N. poeticus

• Sr. Resident
  • too boringly sane for me to stay awake here
Re: New Doll Company – Sinthetics
« Reply #105 on: September 21, 2011, 02:28:47 PM »
bronwen is one of the coolest girls you will ever meet.  she radiates a very centered energy.  anyone within her aura will recognize the evolved soul that embodies her current habitus.

Hey thanks for the description, those two seem to make quite an impression on people when they actually meet them in person - positive impressions.

you see her, she sees you.  it's just like that.

Great!  I like being seen for who I am, and not how I am wrongfully painted to be.  Others paints won't stick to the canvas, the masterpiece, that is already me.   ;D  Yet they still try to.   

he is the real deal.

They seem to me to be, and I hate using cliches, but very down to earth.  Bronwen is not afraid to stick up for herself and when she speaks to me, she speaks using the voice of reason, the way I like to be spoken to.  Matthew as well.  Definately.

t is no wonder, that together, they are elevating sinthetics manikins into the sui generis, unique in and of themselves, expressions of artistry and realism.

When looking at their site compared to other Doll Maker sites, it's my favorite one, the photography as well as the dressing of the dolls and also all the various scenes they place the Sinth's in, too.   They have many outdoors shoots, which gives much needed FRESH AIR to the stuffy studio looking ones on other sites, even their indoor shoots have an atmosphere to them that is not commercial feeling, but warm, inviting, not cold and studio feeling.  And they don't mislead - the poses you see the Sinth's in they either can do on their own unaided OR if they use a chain in it, they fucking leave it in the photo and not edit it out, so that you know that they are aided. 
Genesis 2:18  "The [Doll] God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a [doll] suitable for him.”

Matthew 5:16 "Let your [photos] so shine before men, that they may see your [pretty dollies], and glorify [their Doll Maker]."

my photos: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=11660

Videos of my mannequin Kristen can be watched here on my YouTube playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLo50bfTa6YGkjEMY6SJRckkgAY-SBq_kJ

tennisguy

• New Resident
« Reply #106 on: September 21, 2011, 02:50:23 PM »
Just want to say yet again (and for the first time, here at ODC as I just joined).... Sinthetics RULES!!!! Fantastic work, fantastic customer service. CAN'T WAIT FOR MINE!!!

Bronwen

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #107 on: September 21, 2011, 05:50:51 PM »
Wow, thanks you guys for such wonderful comments. We're so flattered, and really moved by your statements. They mean the world and we really do enjoy what we do and who we interact with within the community. It's always a pleasure to meet more doll lovers either at the studio or at meets/conventions etc.

Bomi, you are welcome to visit whenever you're in the area. It was excellent to meet you.
Champagne for My Real Friends, Real Pain for My Sham Friends

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
« Reply #108 on: September 21, 2011, 06:27:50 PM »
Welcome Aboard Tennisguy !

Let me know if you need anything.

Join us in chat if you can.
Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

“The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.”

ourdoll1

• Mayor
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #109 on: September 23, 2011, 11:42:59 AM »
Welcome Tennisguy!  What doll did you order?

tennisguy

• New Resident
« Reply #110 on: September 24, 2011, 05:31:13 PM »
I didn't order..... I WILL in the future, though. You can bet your ass. :)

Crizzman

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #111 on: January 28, 2012, 01:39:04 PM »
To su up everything about Sinthetics in a word would be SUBLIME!!!!!!!!!!!
Gentlemen prefer blondes..!!

JohnConnor

• Sr. Resident
  • Artificial women are HOT!
« Reply #112 on: November 14, 2012, 12:49:03 AM »
I was able to visit the Sinthetics team in LA just a couple days ago, and I was blown away!  What a great group of folks!

Any and all my questions were answered, plus lots of great suggestions and ideas for my new doll.

On top of that, Matt and Bronwen (and everyone else there) were just great to talk with.  They all have a great sense of humor and are unbelievably creative.  Needless to say I purchased a doll from them shortly after the visit.  I feel so much more confident with this (my second) doll purchase.

None of the praise given to the Sinthetics folks has been exaggerated.  They are really that good.  Now that I've been there in person I can say that with 100% confidence.  i highly recommend any new buyers make the time to visit.  It was really worth it!

I hope to visit them again if I'm ever in the area.
>John Connor
-----------------------------------------
Allison is a Boy Toy body 1, Autumn, born in February 2011, our anniversary is March 7th 2011
Farah is a Sinthetics B1B, Celeste, born on April 1st 2013, our anniversary is June 21st 2013
Jennifer 8 is a YL Doll 148 cm, Jennifer/Viola, born on December 7th 2014, our anniversary is December 11th 2014
Kara is a JY Doll 166 cm (Flora with Kira head), born on 23 June 2017, our anniversary is 30 June 2017

JonSnow77

• New Resident
  • "From the Old World"
« Reply #113 on: February 04, 2013, 02:55:19 PM »
Hello Sinthetics! Hello Bronwen, Hello Matt! I want to give you my deepest respect for your work, and to your wonderful art! Since the days i started my adventureous journey through the world of "silent woman" as i said to them, you were the first company i found. So i wish all good to you, and thank you one more time, for giving me advice and answering so quick! (@Bronwen) your's JonSnow!
"The Winter is coming"
"When you're alone and you feeling lonely, you can always go, Downtown!... Or you can order a Sweet Lady of Silicon. The better Choice!