Author Topic: New Doll Company – Sinthetics  (Read 95839 times)

Z-Dr and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bronwen

• Sr. Resident
Re: New Doll Company – Sinthetics
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2011, 12:46:52 PM »
I wish you great success !
Very beautiful dolls and awesome photographer  :)

Can't wait for the first reviews  :) 

... that i will immediately read  O0

Elle, as Narcissus pointed out there are 2 reviews on the website, but there are also two reviews here:
From Toysin3D - http://ourdollcommunity.com/forum/index.php?topic=1824.0
From Curiousandfit - http://ourdollcommunity.com/forum/index.php?topic=1954.0
Champagne for My Real Friends, Real Pain for My Sham Friends

Polaroid

• Sr. Resident
  • Doll Paparazzi
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2011, 12:48:58 PM »
AWESOME ! Great to see a new doll company and what a doll  8)

GreyGull

• New Resident
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2011, 03:05:48 PM »
Glad to see y'all come out of the shadows. Ive always admired Matt's artistry, and im looking forward to seeing what he has waiting up his sleeve. Best of luck in this new venture, i hope it is a successful one! ;D

belshanar

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2011, 05:05:11 PM »
The hit parade for Sinthetics rolls on!

Its great to see the reviews both here and on the SD site. Its also great to read reviews from people we don't know because it means there are more dolls out there, and potentially more people to join the doll community!
Dude! Look out for that.......    tree.  That had to hurt.

Sophia - Miss Feb Boy Toy+; Amberly - Lovable Doll B2 (Yvette head) shares a body with Kara (Alicia Head); Ginger -  Sinthetics B1H+ (Celeste Head); Ki - Sinthetics B2D (Alicia head). These two Sinthetics dolls also share Emma (Celeste head), Danielle (Tawney head), Yuki (Kimiko head) and Freja (Willow head) between themselves; Esmeralda - RD Hybrid Samantha Saint Body+++ (Jessica Drake head); Unnamed Passion Doll 163cm with unnamed Penelope and Bambi heads.

Sinthetics

• Doll Manufacturer
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2011, 10:00:14 PM »
Thanks for compliments and warm welcome!

Sinthetics

• Doll Manufacturer
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2011, 10:01:29 PM »
Question for Chris: Any plans for a body similar to 1, if not identical, ie those lovely slim lines, with a B or C cup size?

Yes, smaller breasted version planned. No ETA yet on when it will be released (sorry). When new product is complete and ready for sale it will be announced and added to the website.

Sinthetics

• Doll Manufacturer
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2011, 10:02:16 PM »
It’s great to finally have the site live and the official representation here at ODC.  As soon as I get my doll, I will be happy to post a review. Once I come up for air!  :P

We’re looking forward to shipping your sexy Sinthetic very soon!

Sinthetics

• Doll Manufacturer
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2011, 10:04:31 PM »
The Gallery is nice. For those of us stuck with dial-up networking, it loads much easier than the Viewbook pages. I did have some problems with the home page, but I am sure they will be worked out soon enough.

Glad you like the galleries.  Please email sales@sinthetics.com with details on the problems you are having with home page so we can research and repair them.  New sites always have bugs and your experience and satisfaction is extremely important to us.  Please keep your feedback coming, it helps us tailor and improve.

belshanar

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2011, 10:17:27 PM »
It’s great to finally have the site live and the official representation here at ODC.  As soon as I get my doll, I will be happy to post a review. Once I come up for air!  :P

We’re looking forward to shipping your sexy Sinthetic very soon!

Then get her on a truck to my house NOW!  8)
Dude! Look out for that.......    tree.  That had to hurt.

Sophia - Miss Feb Boy Toy+; Amberly - Lovable Doll B2 (Yvette head) shares a body with Kara (Alicia Head); Ginger -  Sinthetics B1H+ (Celeste Head); Ki - Sinthetics B2D (Alicia head). These two Sinthetics dolls also share Emma (Celeste head), Danielle (Tawney head), Yuki (Kimiko head) and Freja (Willow head) between themselves; Esmeralda - RD Hybrid Samantha Saint Body+++ (Jessica Drake head); Unnamed Passion Doll 163cm with unnamed Penelope and Bambi heads.

joeyjoey

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2011, 10:33:08 PM »
Congratulations and welcome Sinthetics! 

We've been expecting you!  :-*

Wishing you GREAT success and fortune!  With Matt and Bronwen on your team, there's no telling what new kinds of great artwork will be created.  We are all anticipating only great and wonderful things to emerge from Sinthetics in the future.  And you've already begun to meet and exceed our expectations!  Bravo to you all at Sinthetics!!!

If I can humbly ask.....shouldn't we refer to a "Manikin" as a Woman-akin?  I mean after all, she's more akin to a woman, than akin to a man.  The English language is so strange.  Never mind.  Womanakin is just too silly...although it's really fun to say three times fast!

ourdoll1

• Mayor
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2011, 01:19:21 AM »
Welcome to ODC, Sinthetics! 
 Many people (including myself) have been gong ga-ga over your creations.  It's great to see an official rep here!

siliconelover

• Resident
« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2011, 01:31:50 PM »
Dear Chris and the entire Sinthetics team,

Since I have received a shitload of grief for some statements that I made regarding your company at TDF, allow me to now and please accept my sincere welcome to the silicone doll world here at Our Doll Community.

s2L
DOLLS R MAN'S BEST FRIEND

N. poeticus

• Sr. Resident
  • too boringly sane for me to stay awake here
« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2011, 02:10:21 PM »
@ Perry:  Your avatar looks like a Sinthetic that I have been wanting to see, one with "Milk" skin tone, with an Alicia head!!  She looks like it, is she?!!  If you have photos or know where I can find ones like your avatar, please, pretty please, do tell, man!  I desiged a Sinthetic on their site, and I named her Narcia, and she has the fairest skin tone they offer of the 12, but I just have not seen that tone on a Sinthetic yet.  I have seen Chai, but nothing fairer, until your avatar, which looks even fairer.

Btw:

Its great to finally have the site live and the official representation here at ODC.

That raises a question I have. 

May I ask, what criteria did Sinthetics have to meet here in order to have a doll manufacturing account on this forum? Just curious.
Genesis 2:18  "The [Doll] God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a [doll] suitable for him.”

Matthew 5:16 "Let your [photos] so shine before men, that they may see your [pretty dollies], and glorify [their Doll Maker]."

my photos: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=11660

Videos of my mannequin Kristen can be watched here on my YouTube playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLo50bfTa6YGkjEMY6SJRckkgAY-SBq_kJ

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2011, 02:16:19 PM »
May I ask, what criteria did Sinthetics have to meet here in order to have a doll manufacturing account on this forum? Just curious.

Umm.. They make Dolls.
Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

“The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.”

siliconelover

• Resident
« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2011, 02:35:25 PM »

Umm.. They make Dolls.

That's EXACTLY what I said (at TDF) and have received a TON of shit for it, even had midi or bianca or whoever he was today personally attack me and accuse me of some very serious things that are nothing more than his illusions and had my post edited and then removed ...... now I am in Moderation jail there ...... but I tunneled my way out and found myself back here ...... What a Relief !
DOLLS R MAN'S BEST FRIEND