Author Topic: New Doll Company – Sinthetics  (Read 95836 times)

N. poeticus

• Sr. Resident
  • too boringly sane for me to stay awake here
Re: New Doll Company – Sinthetics
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2011, 02:41:52 PM »
May I ask, what criteria did Sinthetics have to meet here in order to have a doll manufacturing account on this forum? Just curious.

Umm.. They make Dolls.

Thank you for answering.  Just curious because elsewhere seems to have certain criteria that has to be eventually met, to ensure that no one but the manufacturer's owners can hold the name and account, and after that's satisfied the manufacturer's staff as well can use the account, from what I have gathered in one of the threads, which is a good thing, so no one can pose as them.   

That's EXACTLY what I said (at TDF) and have received a TON of shit for it, and had my post edited and then removed ...... now I am in Moderation jail there ...... but I tunneled my way out and found myself back here ...... What a Relief !

I recently criticized managements decision in regards to a thread of mine, but after I was contacted about it, I apologized, since I agree that I should only of challenged it privately and not tried to do so publically.  Sometimes I forget the rules when posting, which isn't good.  I already had two points awarded against me in a different matter.  I don't do shit intentonally, it just happens.

Genesis 2:18  "The [Doll] God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a [doll] suitable for him.”

Matthew 5:16 "Let your [photos] so shine before men, that they may see your [pretty dollies], and glorify [their Doll Maker]."

my photos: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=11660

Videos of my mannequin Kristen can be watched here on my YouTube playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLo50bfTa6YGkjEMY6SJRckkgAY-SBq_kJ

Perry

• Sr. Resident
  • Movin' On
« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2011, 02:47:48 PM »
Hi Poeticus,

I stole a photo off their site and photoshopped it to make myself happy with the photo.  I used a technique which ended up lightening the skin tone of the doll.  My crazy manipulations may have ended up helping you to visualize the doll you want better, but this image is definitely not accurate,  I *REALLY* messed with it a LOT.  heh.  Just having fun.  If you were to see the full size image (which isn't that much bigger) you'd see all the boo boo's I made too.  But I'm willing to post it if you want to see.  Just saying, much larger than the avatar size, and it looks like shit....ON PURPOSE, by the way.

@ Perry:  Your avatar looks like a Sinthetic that I have been wanting to see, one with "Milk" skin tone, with an Alicia head!!  She looks like it, is she?!!  If you have photos or know where I can find ones like your avatar, please, pretty please, do tell, man!  I desiged a Sinthetic on their site, and I named her Narcia, and she has the fairest skin tone they offer of the 12, but I just have not seen that tone on a Sinthetic yet.  I have seen Chai, but nothing fairer, until your avatar, which looks even fairer.
Perry

Polaroid

• Sr. Resident
  • Doll Paparazzi
« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2011, 02:53:32 PM »
Sad story we hear often here and makes our ranks grow.
May I ask, what criteria did Sinthetics have to meet here in order to have a doll manufacturing account on this forum? Just curious.

Umm.. They make Dolls.

That's EXACTLY what I said (at TDF) and have received a TON of shit for it, even had midi or bianca or whoever he was today personally attack me and accuse me of some very serious things that are nothing more than his illusions and had my post edited and then removed ...... now I am in Moderation jail there ...... but I tunneled my way out and found myself back here ...... What a Relief !

Perry

• Sr. Resident
  • Movin' On
« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2011, 02:54:45 PM »
I saw your post right after you put it up.  I checked later and it was gone.  I see the spiteful way Sinthetics, and their supporters/customers are being treated at TDF.  They are showing their asses big time, and it is going to help drive members away.  Here, and on the UK Love Doll Forum, Sinthetics have been embraced immediately with their own manufacturer section.  Over at TDF, they will continue to be met with hatefulness until the members (and the eventual owners who post) overwhelm their chickenshit.  The TDF management is a disgrace.  We kinda expected the hatefulness to start, but just not as soon as it started.

But that's just me...telling my usual bullshit lies.......

Umm.. They make Dolls.

That's EXACTLY what I said (at TDF) and have received a TON of shit for it, even had midi or bianca or whoever he was today personally attack me and accuse me of some very serious things that are nothing more than his illusions and had my post edited and then removed ...... now I am in Moderation jail there ...... but I tunneled my way out and found myself back here ...... What a Relief !
Perry

N. poeticus

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2011, 02:59:15 PM »
Hi Poeticus,

I stole a photo off their site and photoshopped it to make myself happy with the photo.  I used a technique which ended up lightening the skin tone of the doll.  My crazy manipulations may have ended up helping you to visualize the doll you want better, but this image is definitely not accurate,  I *REALLY* messed with it a LOT.  heh.  Just having fun.  If you were to see the full size image (which isn't that much bigger) you'd see all the boo boo's I made too.  But I'm willing to post it if you want to see.  Just saying, much larger than the avatar size, and it looks like shit....ON PURPOSE, by the way.

She looks just like about how I'd want her to be skin tone wise!  I wasn't sure if the Milk tone or very fair complexion would look right, seeing how I am used to seeing her in a different skin tone, but what you did was perfect for me to be able to envision approxiamtely what she'd look like.  I have her in a wig that is not red, but I think it was a shade of black.  I'll have to look over my specs again on her.  But this is what I've been looking for.  Thanks!  I blew it up some on my computer, so you don't have to post a larger photo.  It's good enough for me, seeing your avatar of her.

If one were to get nails that weren't colored on her, could one put nail polish on them, and use nail polish remover on them, or is that a no-no?  I had her with cherry nails, but I think black ones would look better, not sure if they even offer black ones.  I'd wonder if getting it on the silicone would harm it, too.

My Narcia that I designed on the ordering page of the site, while I don't want to take my money out of the market right now, perhaps someday I might just have her made, who knows. 

Genesis 2:18  "The [Doll] God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a [doll] suitable for him.”

Matthew 5:16 "Let your [photos] so shine before men, that they may see your [pretty dollies], and glorify [their Doll Maker]."

Videos of my mannequin Kristen can be watched here on my YouTube playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLo50bfTa6YGkjEMY6SJRckkgAY-SBq_kJ

siliconelover

• Resident
« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2011, 03:10:54 PM »
I saw your post right after you put it up.  I checked later and it was gone.  I see the spiteful way Sinthetics, and their supporters/customers are being treated at TDF.  They are showing their asses big time, and it is going to help drive members away.  Here, and on the UK Love Doll Forum, Sinthetics have been embraced immediately with their own manufacturer section.  Over at TDF, they will continue to be met with hatefulness until the members (and the eventual owners who post) overwhelm their chickenshit.  The TDF management is a disgrace.  We kinda expected the hatefulness to start, but just not as soon as it started.

But that's just me...telling my usual bullshit lies.......

Umm.. They make Dolls.

Perry,

You and your usual pack of lies ! Can't help it can you ! I should probably also add that after my post was edited without my (knowledge) I did tell all that they would be better off seeking further information about Sinthetics either at their website, which I posted a link to or here at ODC as the Mods here don't walk around with Big erasers and Bigger ego's. I would like to retract one thing from that statement though and not use Mods (plural) but instead One Mod/Owner in particular.
DOLLS R MAN'S BEST FRIEND

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2011, 04:09:16 PM »
Thank you for answering.  Just curious because elsewhere seems to have certain criteria that has to be eventually met, to ensure that no one but the manufacturer's owners can hold the name and account, and after that's satisfied the manufacturer's staff as well can use the account, from what I have gathered in one of the threads, which is a good thing, so no one can pose as them. 

Since this is a Hobby site, and most of us have jobs and lives, We don't feel the need to get down to the DNA of people around here.

We have all been around a long time, We know who is who.

If this was a photography hobby website, I don't think we would care who exactly owned Nikon or Canon.

But... That's just us. What happens Elsewhere is their Business.
Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

“The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.”

Mahtek

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Walking on the Bluegrass
« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2011, 08:04:24 PM »
Whatever happens at other sites, I care not. I'm just glad to see Sinthetics here.

So, how about posting some hot doll pics? Show us what you're all about!  :)

Mahtek & his Ladies
Home is where your dolls are.

Sinthetics

• Doll Manufacturer
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #38 on: February 21, 2011, 10:47:27 PM »

Thanks again for all the great comments, and the sense of humor showing through.
If I can humbly ask.....shouldn't we refer to a "Manikin" as a Woman-akin?  I mean after all, she's more akin to a woman, than akin to a man.  The English language is so strange.  Never mind.  Womanakin is just too silly...although it's really fun to say three times fast!

How about we just call them Sinthetics and not worry about the –akins?! ;)

Dear Chris and the entire Sinthetics team,
Since I have received a shitload of grief for some statements that I made regarding your company at TDF, allow me to now and please accept my sincere welcome to the silicone doll world here at Our Doll Community.

We’re sorry to hear you’ve experienced any grief, much less over our debut.  We do not enjoy or endorse such behavior and hope that sort of thing stops soon.  We want everyone to be happy!  Thank you for the public welcome though.

If one were to get nails that weren't colored on her, could one put nail polish on them, and use nail polish remover on them, or is that a no-no?  I had her with cherry nails, but I think black ones would look better, not sure if they even offer black ones.  I'd wonder if getting it on the silicone would harm it, too.
My Narcia that I designed on the ordering page of the site, while I don't want to take my money out of the market right now, perhaps someday I might just have her made, who knows.

You can special order either permanently black nails, natural nails with a black tip (instead of the normal white French tip), or you can special order the blank colorless nails to paint yourself. If you order the blank tips you can change the color whenever you like, just don’t use acetone-based nail polish remover. The nail polish itself won’t hurt the silicone and won’t stick to it for long either. It will flake right off when it’s dry. You can’t paint over the French or Cherry nails because that will permanently damage them… We hope that one day you invited Narcia to come to live with you and your other dollies.

So, how about posting some hot doll pics? Show us what you're all about!  :)

Your wish is our command! These are some girls who recently have gone home:

(Mods, feel free to resize if necessary. Not sure how to post pics different ways!)

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
« Reply #39 on: February 21, 2011, 11:17:13 PM »
Those look Great !

The only other size that would be better is Life-Size  ;D
Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

“The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.”

Polaroid

• Sr. Resident
  • Doll Paparazzi
« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2011, 01:57:08 AM »
 :o Wow, thanks for those awesome pictures and please post more when you can.

N. poeticus

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2011, 05:16:28 AM »
Since this is a Hobby site, and most of us have jobs and lives, We don't feel the need to get down to the DNA of people around here.

We have all been around a long time, We know who is who.

If this was a photography hobby website, I don't think we would care who exactly owned Nikon or Canon.

But... That's just us. What happens Elsewhere is their Business.

Thanks for answering further, Camp.  I wonder what criteria needed to be met, if any, at the UK forum?  In the thread there on TDF, it said some shit about all doll manufacturers having to fulfill certain criteria or something that they stated, all the doll manufacturers there have satisfied it apparently, except for one, Sinthetics.  If Sinthetics owner(s) doesn't want to share certain information so that they can get the official doll manufacturer status there, for whatever reason, doesn't matter, eventually I'd think that some people might start to speculate as to why, especially since that information could very well provide the evidence to back up at least two peoples claims about the company by providing the necessary contact information/criteria that TDF wants.  Without that, those claims are unsupported.  That does not necessarily make what they said untrue, which is not what I am saying, but it might cause some people to speculate, or be suspicious.  That's why I wondered what your criteria was here.  So, so far, two people's claims are not supported by any evidence other than their word.  Right now at least, I have no reason not to trust their word myself, but others on the other hand, well, you know how that all goes...  that's why I'm surprised Sinthetics isn't jumping at the chance to provide contact information or whatever, satisfy TDF's doll manufacturer criteria, so that it prevents any such possible speculation, suspicion, and maybe it can even back up their claims, then no one could say any shit then, you know?  Regardless of who owns Sinthetics, manikins are being made and delivered, which is the most important thing, right!   ;D  Speaking of delivered Sinthetics, I love those photos, what skin tone is the Alicia on the top left in, can anyone tell me?  Wait, I will go check the Delivered Manikins page and see if I can find her and her information.  I like how they provide the photo and the information, so that if someone wants one just like her, or almost just like her, so much easier when ordering!

You can special order either permanently black nails, natural nails with a black tip (instead of the normal white French tip), or you can special order the blank colorless nails to paint yourself. If you order the blank tips you can change the color whenever you like, just don’t use acetone-based nail polish remover. The nail polish itself won’t hurt the silicone and won’t stick to it for long either. It will flake right off when it’s dry. You can’t paint over the French or Cherry nails because that will permanently damage them… We hope that one day you invited Narcia to come to live with you and your other dollies.

Hi, Chris!  Thanks for answering!  I had no idea the nail polish would do that to silicone, here I thought it would stain her!  That's very good to know.  Never saw black French tip nails before.  I think that I would want them black, or natural, where I could paint them any way I wanted to, to match clothing, hair color, etc.  Thanks again for the information. 

B-Zilla

• Sr. Resident
  • "The Pun-isher"
« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2011, 08:29:00 AM »
It looks like somebody’s getting a little attention.  ;)

belshanar

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #43 on: February 22, 2011, 10:22:12 AM »
No kidding!

I saw that and decided to check it out for my self. And its true even now. Attention indeed!
Dude! Look out for that.......    tree.  That had to hurt.

Sophia - Miss Feb Boy Toy+; Amberly - Lovable Doll B2 (Yvette head) shares a body with Kara (Alicia Head); Ginger -  Sinthetics B1H+ (Celeste Head); Ki - Sinthetics B2D (Alicia head). These two Sinthetics dolls also share Emma (Celeste head), Danielle (Tawney head), Yuki (Kimiko head) and Freja (Willow head) between themselves; Esmeralda - RD Hybrid Samantha Saint Body+++ (Jessica Drake head); Unnamed Passion Doll 163cm with unnamed Penelope and Bambi heads.

Euchre

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #44 on: February 22, 2011, 12:02:05 PM »
In the thread there on TDF, it said some shit about all doll manufacturers having to fulfill certain criteria or something that they stated, all the doll manufacturers there have satisfied it apparently, except for one, Sinthetics.
Not true... there is one other company that does not 'comply' with their rules for manufacturer status.  Cassidoll.

The screen shot below shows Midiman's TDF Mgr's rules for such status but if you read the most recent 4 or 5 threads in the Cassidoll forum you will find that there are those who have not received a doll in the 2+ yrs since they placed an order.  Does that sound like 'product must be in production and available for delivery within a reasonable timeframe as seen in the industry' to you?  Yet Shrade is able to continue to post.  Meanwhile members who have a doll on order are ignored by Bianca TDF Mgrs as evident by the almost total lack of moderation in those threads.

How they end up running the site is ultimately up to them but due to certain people's regard for 'honesty and truthfulness' allowing even one company to break the rules while imposing them on others is just bad form.

[/hijack]