Author Topic: Sinthetics in the news  (Read 4915 times)

Z-Dr

• Sr. Resident
  • City Engineer
Sinthetics in the news
« on: March 25, 2011, 02:58:13 AM »
Looks like Sinthetics is getting more press coverage  :)

http://www.xbiz.com/news/131726

Musician

• Sr. Resident
Re: Sinthetics in the news
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2011, 03:40:24 AM »
Nice article.

Although, they might have gotten the "husband and wife team" info a bit wrong, unless there's something we haven't been informed of.  :o

I kind of doubt that though.  ;)

Gee...just think who that might get stirred up though. this could be kinda fun.  :laugh:
My doll's name is Roselle. She is a Lovable Doll, made by Matt Krivicke. Makeup by Bronwen Keller.

ourdoll1

• Mayor
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2011, 03:52:57 AM »
I do like the marketing of SInthetics as 'manequins' to show that there are much more than 'sex' dolls. 

N. poeticus

• Sr. Resident
  • too boringly sane for me to stay awake here
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2011, 05:54:34 AM »
I, too, like them being marketed the way that they are, referring to them as manikins over dolls, but they are primarily to be called Sinthetics.

Nice interview, Bronwen!

"Sinthetics are unique in the industry because of the unparalleled realism and range of motion,” Bronwen said. “These are by far the most posable of the synthetic companions currently on the market. We’re also the first U.S. maker to have built-in heat and gel buttocks as available upgrades."

Genesis 2:18  "The [Doll] God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a [doll] suitable for him.”

Matthew 5:16 "Let your [photos] so shine before men, that they may see your [pretty dollies], and glorify [their Doll Maker]."

my photos: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=11660

Videos of my mannequin Kristen can be watched here on my YouTube playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLo50bfTa6YGkjEMY6SJRckkgAY-SBq_kJ

Fuzzy78

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2011, 09:07:18 AM »
I do like the marketing of SInthetics as 'manequins' to show that there are much more than 'sex' dolls.

i think thats  also the plan, the bbc doc guys and dolls, shed a bit a negative light on dolls, not that it was baat it just shon light on quite a few of the rather unusual individuals...

Wildstallions

• New Resident
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2011, 10:12:33 AM »

Nice bit of press coverage and good to see Sinthetics getting the spotlight.  Whoever came up with the whole idea of 'Manikin', well that was ingenious.
If you treat people right they will treat you right - ninety percent of the time.
Franklin D. Roosevelt

N. poeticus

• Sr. Resident
  • too boringly sane for me to stay awake here
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2011, 03:40:05 PM »

Nice bit of press coverage and good to see Sinthetics getting the spotlight.  Whoever came up with the whole idea of 'Manikin', well that was ingenious.

Yep, that name is just among several things that distinguishes Sinthetics from other Makers in the industry, as per my Bronwen quote.
Genesis 2:18  "The [Doll] God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a [doll] suitable for him.”

Matthew 5:16 "Let your [photos] so shine before men, that they may see your [pretty dollies], and glorify [their Doll Maker]."

my photos: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=11660

Videos of my mannequin Kristen can be watched here on my YouTube playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLo50bfTa6YGkjEMY6SJRckkgAY-SBq_kJ

Funcraft

• New Resident
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2015, 09:42:47 PM »
Future owner of a Sinthetics B2A w/Alicia face.
Order placed September 2014, paid in full May 2015
In "Construction"

Z-Dr

• Sr. Resident
  • City Engineer
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2015, 11:32:17 PM »
Great find, Funcraft!  Very good read.  Thanks!

And, in case I haven't said it before, Welcome to ODC :welcome:

Poly

• Sr. Resident
    • Poly Gallery
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2015, 11:54:38 PM »
Zardoz' girl is famous!

Thanks for sharing.   :thumb:

Mike Tango

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2015, 11:57:02 AM »
"The Truth behind Who Really Buys Sex Dolls from the Man Who Makes the Most Realistic Ones You Can Buy" ==>

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/love-sex/the-truth-behind-who-really-buys-sex-dolls-from-the-man-who-makes-the-most-realistic-ones-you-can-buy-10475375.html

Yep, great article ! Thanks for sharing. And I can say that I'm really normal, not freacky, I have an important position in the society, lose my wife few years ago, and I'm not ready to have a girlfriend now, because of the particularities of my job and for some new objectives in the next years. Plus, I love erotism, lingerie and I think I will could use all my imagination without no borders with my future Sinthetics (oups, sorry, they will be at least two Sins...).

Have a great day guys !

Mike
Future owner of a Sinthetics 1H Alicia, Celestine, Eliza and Yuriko...in the production list !
Future owner of a Ruby, wide 3'' areolas, light skin tone...in production soon !
Happy owner of 2 CLM 160 !

Former owner of a 165cm K cup gigantic boobs.
Former owner of Abby (Maya) 100cm LARGE breast.
Former owner of a Penthouse® Jenna Rose CyberSkin® Reality Girl

Zardoz

• Resident
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2015, 11:02:46 PM »
Zardoz' girl is famous!

Thanks for sharing.   :thumb:

Haha! Right there at the end of the original article, you're right.

"before sharing news of his latest, even more ridiculous custom offering, the ‘Vagina Dentata’. Inspired by horror movie Teeth, this vagina hides a human mouth with human teeth inside it. “It’s not a menacing-looking mouth,” Matt promises. “It’s a really pretty mouth with teeth. The way I look at stuff like this is if it's not going to hurt anybody and doesn’t look ethically questionable, I’ll make it.

“I’m not afraid to shock people. I’m not afraid to make something that challenges people’s sensibilities. I just sit back and enjoy the ride.”"

Aikagi000

• Sr. Resident
  • Veronica M. Tsai         12/3/12  - Sinthetics b1H
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2015, 02:02:11 PM »
WOOOOOOOOO!!!! He dropped one Fat Man of a bomb with the objectification thing! I never thought of it like that but he is SOOOO freaking right! Ain't nobody fussing about dildos but yet a doll rallies the angry sisters of Medussa.
*facepalm* I dunno how the heck I missed that.

Thank you for the insight Matt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
“We all know that Art is not truth. Art is a lie that makes us realize truth at least the truth that is given us to understand. The artist must know the manner whereby to convince others of the truthfulness of his lies.”
― Pablo Picasso

Funcraft

• New Resident
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2016, 05:05:46 PM »
'We Sell a Lot of Dicks': Inside a Factory Making Male Sex Dolls for Women

https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/we-sell-a-lot-of-dicks-inside-a-factory-making-male-sex-dolls-for-women
Future owner of a Sinthetics B2A w/Alicia face.
Order placed September 2014, paid in full May 2015
In "Construction"

ttnlbtpd

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2016, 08:57:38 PM »
Though he makes arguably the best female dolls around his real talent is sculpting male dolls. They are amazingly realistic.
Tough Times Never Last But Tough People Do!
Gallery: http://www.ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/index.php?cat=12735