Author Topic: New Asian face...Divina  (Read 7256 times)

noquiexis

• Sr. Resident
  • Northwest Ohio USA
    • Five Lines - Four Spaces
Re: New Asian face...Divina
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2011, 01:29:40 AM »
Patrick,

Your pictures have always been good, but the camera upgrade will make it easier to get better resolution. I thought that you had taken these other pictures with a DSLR. I keep a printed book of my favorite doll pictures, and yours are among them! Divinia in red is a treat! "This is one for the books!" Keep those great pictures coming!

You asked, "Do people want this to be a one manufacturer forum?"

There have been other manufacturers posting regularly. Titman keeps us up to date about his Maid Lee and Maid Ling. Brash posted about improvements to the Ruby13 website. Doodman has been in the chat room occasionally. There have also been both posts and e-mails sent to Abyss requesting more of their participation. They have declined the offer. You post here about as often as any of the others, and your pictures have always been a treat for the membership.

The members who own RealDolls, Boy Toys, Anatomical Dolls, TeddyBabes, and other dolls, including small dolls, post when they have something to post about. Our Doll Community does not restrict posting by either manufacturers or members as long as they stay within the guidelines specified in the registration agreement.

No one here will beg for further participation by either manufacturers or members. They are free to participate if they so desire. If there is little member participation for your products, it might just be that there are few members here who own your products. Perhaps you might mention this website to your customers. Many things about silicone dolls are the same regardless of who made them.

I have been an admirer of the Private Island Beauties for years. I do not currently own a PIB because I cannot afford one. I only have a high-end doll now because she was given to me. You have created some of the most beautiful faces of all, and I am a bit surprised that there are not more of your dolls here.

Keep up the excellent work that you do, and you will see more of your product featured here. If there are more high-quality dolls on the market, the doll hobby will improve overall. As mentioned before, this is a consumer-driven hobby website. We enjoy bragging about the products that we own, and dream of the products that we cannot yet aquire.

with the best of hope for the future,
noquiexis

;) ;) ;)
"Like a bolt out of the blue
 Fate steps in and sees you through
 When you wish upon a star
 Your dreams come true"

Cliff Edwards as Jiminy Cricket (1940)

Trixie and Dixie are Private Secretary inflatable dolls.
Esperanza is a Tera Patrick inflatable doll.
see my gallery for their pictures

Feodora is an Anatomical Doll, Face 3 Body 3 Set 2 Set 3 Set 4

ourdoll1

• Mayor
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2011, 06:23:40 AM »
Divina is a real sweetie  8)  Her looks says "hug me!"

N. poeticus

• Sr. Resident
  • too boringly sane for me to stay awake here
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2011, 06:25:33 AM »
I must say,  her hair matches the backdrop so well! 
Genesis 2:18  "The [Doll] God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a [doll] suitable for him.”

Matthew 5:16 "Let your [photos] so shine before men, that they may see your [pretty dollies], and glorify [their Doll Maker]."

my photos: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=11660

Videos of my mannequin Kristen can be watched here on my YouTube playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLo50bfTa6YGkjEMY6SJRckkgAY-SBq_kJ

mandingo1

• New Resident
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2012, 04:38:48 PM »
WOW!!!!
giggity

roustabout

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2012, 10:33:21 AM »
Divina looks wonderful. Grate job Pat.  ;)
Stacy is a Realdoll body 7 face 2.