Author Topic: Galleries featuring Delivered Sinthetics by Body and Head  (Read 96049 times)

Euchre

• Sr. Resident
Re: Galleries featuring Delivered Sinthetics by Body and Head
« Reply #240 on: May 07, 2015, 10:13:17 AM »
I like the fact that there is a choice of how to view the pictures.  :thumb:

adollforme

• New Resident
« Reply #241 on: October 07, 2016, 11:33:00 AM »
I wish there was a way to see all heads in all the skin tones or a selector page where you mix and match doll heads and wigs. Similar to tire shops where you can visually see Wheels on your car.

If you want to know what I am talking about follow this link for Tire rack or go there directly and try putting in your car and a zip of your choice and it will pull up a picture of your car model. you can change the color and try on various wheels to get a visual of what it would look like on your car.

http://www.tirerack.com/content/tirerack/desktop/en/packages.html

To do it without using my link

1) go to www.tirerack.com
2) Select Wheels from the top
3) Under shop select Tire & Wheel Packages
4) putting in your car and a zip of your choice
5) It will pull up a picture of your car model. you can change the color and try on various wheels

I think I would shoot satisfaction rating a lot higher if you could do and I would probably buy more stuff because I liked more than 1 look.

akira-fan

• Resident
« Reply #242 on: October 07, 2016, 12:17:23 PM »
I wish there was a way to see all heads in all the skin tones or a selector page where you mix and match doll heads and wigs. Similar to tire shops where you can visually see Wheels on your car.

it

1,000x YES  :bow: :bow: :bow:

I'm a little disappointed their "preview panel" doesn't already do that. :facepalm: Yeah, it would be somewhat cumbersome to program given their limited staff, but I agree with the part I cut off about it "increasing customer satisfaction."

I wouldn't have to second guess if Honey or Chai was the right color for me (which took me hours to make). I chose Honey (because that's the color they recommend and the color used for most for Asian dolls) and I suspect I should have gone with Chai.... but there is no real way to know that on either of their current systems as a tiny heart-shaped color sample doesn't help me at all. Ditto for wigs: Will black be too dark or will the blonde highlights make him look ridiculous? It seems like most of their male dolls are either shipped with "custom wigs" or just punched hair.

The ONLY way to know is to open the box and hope for the best. Roulette was never my favorite game.