Author Topic: Website updates for MiniLoveDolls.com!  (Read 7284 times)

MiniLoveDolls

• Doll Manufacturer
  • New Resident
    • Mini Love Dolls
Website updates for MiniLoveDolls.com!
« on: March 19, 2012, 11:03:44 PM »

As you guys know we've had the same web page for quite some time. It's still the same webpage, but I'm happy to say that we've finally added some new updates! New picture galleries and a new order form as well. New updates will continue to come online over the next few months. We're also planning a major overhaul this summer so keep checking back with us and don't forget to refresh your browser! ;)

www.MiniLoveDolls.com

B-Zilla

• Sr. Resident
  • "The Pun-isher"
Re: Website updates for MiniLoveDolls.com!
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2012, 02:23:48 AM »
Thanks for the update on the updates.   :D

I've been eying your site a lot lately, I've been thinking about a small traveling companion for quite some time now and the MLD is definitely my favorite doll in that regard.

Keep up the good work!

Fuzzy78

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2012, 04:59:10 PM »
great, the updates look good, out of interest what would a head alone cost, if you for instance allready owned a doll

MiniLoveDolls

• Doll Manufacturer
  • New Resident
    • Mini Love Dolls
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2012, 11:29:48 PM »

Thanks guys! :)

B-Zilla, if and when you're ready to order let me know it's you. It's always a little more fun to make a doll for a member of a forum. :)

FurballRZ - If you already own an MLD a new head is currently $379.99 and comes with it's own wig and set of eyes. :)

B-Zilla

• Sr. Resident
  • "The Pun-isher"
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2012, 03:21:08 AM »
I'll definitely let you know it's me when I order one. Congratulations again on your work.  ;)

life-is-plastic

• Resident
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2012, 06:11:48 AM »
any idea why MLDs still aren't mentioned on the mentioned resellers sites ?? Interested to see how much the dolls will sell for from there ...

MiniLoveDolls

• Doll Manufacturer
  • New Resident
    • Mini Love Dolls
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2012, 10:42:42 PM »
any idea why MLDs still aren't mentioned on the mentioned resellers sites ?? Interested to see how much the dolls will sell for from there ...

We just recently forged these relationships so it's likely going to take some time for them to update their pages. Until then, I would encourage you guys to contact them directly. I don't know the exact price of each reseller, but prices will be higher because we can't even offer discount rates to our resellers. Plus, they have expenses they need to cover as well, but I feel that our dolls are a good value for more than the price on our webpage. However, international customers are more than welcome to buy from us directly. We just wanted to offer our customers more options. :)

life-is-plastic

• Resident
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2012, 07:04:44 AM »

We just recently forged these relationships so it's likely going to take some time for them to update their pages. Until then, I would encourage you guys to contact them directly. I don't know the exact price of each reseller, but prices will be higher because we can't even offer discount rates to our resellers. Plus, they have expenses they need to cover as well, but I feel that our dolls are a good value for more than the price on our webpage. However, international customers are more than welcome to buy from us directly. We just wanted to offer our customers more options. :)

what would be more economical ? Ordering via the resellers (in Germany) or directly with you ?? (I'm in Europe) ... taking into account all additional costs

MiniLoveDolls

• Doll Manufacturer
  • New Resident
    • Mini Love Dolls
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2012, 08:40:32 PM »

what would be more economical ? Ordering via the resellers (in Germany) or directly with you ?? (I'm in Europe) ... taking into account all additional costs

Ordering directly from us is the most economical solution. Resellers have to mark up the price to cover their expenses and to make a profit. Quite a few customers expressed that they felt the added service and convenience of a reseller was worth the additional price, but that's up to each individual.

Shipping to most of western Europe is about $200.00 USD. If you'd like, feel free to shoot me an email through our webpage and let me know what city and country you live in and I'll let you know if your location falls into the $200.00 shipping mark. :)

life-is-plastic

• Resident
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2012, 11:42:46 AM »

Ordering directly from us is the most economical solution. Resellers have to mark up the price to cover their expenses and to make a profit. Quite a few customers expressed that they felt the added service and convenience of a reseller was worth the additional price, but that's up to each individual.

Shipping to most of western Europe is about $200.00 USD. If you'd like, feel free to shoot me an email through our webpage and let me know what city and country you live in and I'll let you know if your location falls into the $200.00 shipping mark. :)

thanks !! Still haven't made up my mind tho  ???