Author Topic: The "Sixty Days of KingTut's Sinthetics" Project  (Read 128768 times)

Bluemouse

• Sr. Resident
  • Germany / NRW
    • Tenshi on Facebook
Re: The "Sixty Days of KingTut's Sinthetics" Project
« Reply #465 on: April 09, 2013, 06:07:23 PM »
Welcome back Mr. King  :D

...if you really back  ;)
Tenshi Katana is a Sinthetics Kimiko 1B
Galleries: http://ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/index.php?cat=12574

Spelling mistakes (or errors in translation) are the author intended. They serve only to check the attention and for the general entertainment. Anyone who finds a... may keep him.

KingTut

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #466 on: April 09, 2013, 08:22:02 PM »
Thanks to all for making me feel loved and missed.  Well, at least missed.   :P

I'm not sure "back" is appropriate since I would contend I never left.  My pattern is to appear for a while and then disappear for a while.  Some appears are longer than others -- some disappears are longer.  I prefer to think of them as "hiatuses of indeterminate length."

And while I would normally avoid bumping an old thread, this one represents something special and deserves the occasional bump -- especially if it's someone else doing the bumping.  :)  So thanks, Fuzzy!  And congrats on your 2D!  I can't wait to see what you think of her.

I think a pose-down shoot will be in order at some point between Calernae and Ashleigh.  Dueling bikinis anyone?

Jesse1965

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #468 on: April 09, 2013, 09:35:46 PM »
(From the post "What happened on August 13, 2012?")

Well, on August 13th, 2012, I made one of my first posts on ODC after lurking since May.  I was compelled to congratulate KingTut on completing his "60 Days" featuring his new Sinthetics, Ashleigh and Sinthia.  I wonder if the traffic was due to a lot of people still following his project...

That thread is here for anyone interested in checking it out (again)...
http://ourdollcommunity.com/forum/index.php?topic=4049.msg45701#msg45701

:whistle:  Sheesh!  I could've sworn I was the one who bumped that thread.   :P

That's OK, KingTut.  I double-checked and saw that I put my reference to your posts in another thread based on JohnConnor's query.

My Sinthetics 2D Alicia is soon to be on her way home also. 
You can sleep with a blonde, you can sleep with a brunette, but you'll never get any sleep with a redhead.

Fuzzy78

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #469 on: April 10, 2013, 05:53:16 PM »
Thanks to all for making me feel loved and missed.  Well, at least missed.   :P

I'm not sure "back" is appropriate since I would contend I never left.  My pattern is to appear for a while and then disappear for a while.  Some appears are longer than others -- some disappears are longer.  I prefer to think of them as "hiatuses of indeterminate length."

And while I would normally avoid bumping an old thread, this one represents something special and deserves the occasional bump -- especially if it's someone else doing the bumping.  :)  So thanks, Fuzzy!  And congrats on your 2D!  I can't wait to see what you think of her.

I think a pose-down shoot will be in order at some point between Calernae and Ashleigh.  Dueling bikinis anyone?

I'll lez you know as soon as i get to see her :)

ggallin

• Resident
    • GG. Pics
« Reply #470 on: December 02, 2013, 01:09:00 PM »
 Thanks  :thumb: TUT for the range of motion section of 60 Days :thumb: I am still learning this and dont want to hurt or break something so I have been a little cautious still in her movements and poses. But this section does help out, thanks again.   GG@Vicki
Dolls for GG are-- Sinthetics (Vicki), MLD Doll (Leah), Teddy Babe (Jessica) , Candi 18 (Cindy)@ 1ST-PC (Lexi-R.I.P)

Zardoz

• Resident
« Reply #471 on: July 28, 2014, 12:26:51 PM »
 :o Oh wow.  :o This is some of the most beautiful and creative doll photography I've ever seen. Well done!

B-Zilla

• Sr. Resident
  • "The Pun-isher"
« Reply #472 on: July 30, 2014, 12:00:04 AM »
:o Oh wow.  :o This is some of the most beautiful and creative doll photography I've ever seen. Well done!

It's an unrivaled series of photos, for sure. I remember waiting for each installment like a kid looking forward to Saturday morning cartoons. :D

ChikkinNoodul

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #473 on: September 13, 2015, 10:39:33 PM »
This thread is still epic.