Author Topic: Introducing Leah  (Read 11640 times)

ggallin

• Resident
    • GG. Pics
Introducing Leah
« on: August 10, 2012, 09:13:46 PM »
The MLD section has been pretty slow here lately hope I can add some spice to it. With that said let me introduce My MLD Doll Leah, she arrived today 8/10/12, and has a face 2 with a Tan skin tone. I have took a few quick pics of her today that I will post hope you like them, Jessica my Teddy Babe helped me and has welcomed Leah into the GG house hold. Pictures do not do this doll justice and it has exceeded my expectations, she is scaled down but is very womanly, smaller that an original Teddy Babe but makes up for it in personality and beauty. I placed my order on 6/7/12 and received her today, I think I would have got her a week earlier but a few weeks ago there was a tropical storm in Florida that shut down MLD for a week. I will give a true and honest review of her after a few weeks or so once I have had some time to get acclimated with Leah. So far I have nothing bad to say, she was shipped well, Adam has been great to work with and she is very sexy I think. 
Dolls for GG are-- Sinthetics (Vicki), MLD Doll (Leah), Teddy Babe (Jessica) , Candi 18 (Cindy)@ 1ST-PC (Lexi-R.I.P)

Camp

• Founding Father
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
Re: Introducing Leah
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2012, 09:14:55 PM »
Congratulations !...
Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

“The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.”

ggallin

• Resident
    • GG. Pics
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2012, 09:18:21 PM »
Sorry im trying to up load i pic on here, guess it didnt go through on my original post.
Dolls for GG are-- Sinthetics (Vicki), MLD Doll (Leah), Teddy Babe (Jessica) , Candi 18 (Cindy)@ 1ST-PC (Lexi-R.I.P)

ggallin

• Resident
    • GG. Pics
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2012, 09:42:36 PM »
OK Im a dumb ass and can't add a pic to my post so you will have to go to my Gallery under ggallin and then Leah to see her. I only have a few pics up for now but will get the rest on later.

Camp

• Founding Father
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2012, 10:24:25 PM »
Here is the box pic

Face shot

Awesome looking doll...

The gallery is here..  http://www.ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=691
Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

“The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.”

ggallin

• Resident
    • GG. Pics
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2012, 01:27:42 AM »
Thanks Camp for the uploads and compliment.

life-is-plastic

• Resident
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2012, 05:41:39 AM »
thanks for the introduction; she looks like a very sexy pocketrocket  :D ... I'm a few days away from unveiling my own MLD  ;D

regarding the skin color: kinda weird you can only appreciate the tanned skin with another doll present 

how are the softer boobies ??

B-Zilla

• Sr. Resident
  • "The Pun-isher"
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2012, 08:22:45 PM »
I'm a big fan of the MLD's. I definitely plan on getting one some day.

Congratulations on your new little lady, PR.

ggallin

• Resident
    • GG. Pics
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2012, 09:05:57 PM »
thanks for the introduction; she looks like a very sexy pocketrocket  :D ... I'm a few days away from unveiling my own MLD  ;D

regarding the skin color: kinda weird you can only appreciate the tanned skin with another doll present 

how are the softer boobies ??
Cant wait to see your MLD ( Life-is -plastic) maybe we can add to this form its been slow, i never see anything new posted here. What skin tone and head did you get? The boobies are pretty soft, im still breaking them in though, Leah makes me rubb them for hours. With the skin tone, I like both the white and tan it was a hard choice, but it deffinatly shows up good against Jessicas white ass.      Thanks B-Zilla on the congrats, hope you decide to get one for yourself one day. Well I have one doll down now I need one more, I bought Leah to help me pass the time until my Sinthetic arrives. Im still on the waiting list for a 2D so I still have a ways to go. Patience grasshopper. Leah and Jessica says hi and thanks all for the compliments.

noquiexis

• Sr. Resident
  • Northwest Ohio USA
    • Five Lines - Four Spaces
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2012, 09:37:58 PM »
ggallin,

Congratulations on the arrival of your Mini Love Doll Leah! You and Jessica are sure to have a wild time with her!

This may help with posting images. Everybody was new at this, so do not let it get you down. You do have a talent for photography!

8) 8) 8)
"Like a bolt out of the blue
 Fate steps in and sees you through
 When you wish upon a star
 Your dreams come true"

Cliff Edwards as Jiminy Cricket (1940)

Trixie and Dixie are Private Secretary inflatable dolls.
Esperanza is a Tera Patrick inflatable doll.
see my gallery for their pictures

Feodora is an Anatomical Doll, Face 3 Body 3 Set 2 Set 3 Set 4

life-is-plastic

• Resident
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2012, 05:36:24 AM »
@ggallin: I too have a tanned MLD on her way; I for one think the fair skin-tone is a little (too) light ... ordered both heads, some extra eyes and extra wigs ... sure will post some images when she arrives  ;D ... customs have her now  ::)

ggallin

• Resident
    • GG. Pics
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2012, 03:29:24 PM »
Ok thanks Noquiexis I have figured it out, sometimes im a little slow.    Here is one of my favs so far hope you enjoy.
@ggallin: I too have a tanned MLD on her way; I for one think the fair skin-tone is a little (too) light ... ordered both heads, some extra eyes and extra wigs ... sure will post some images when she arrives  ;D ... customs have her now  ::)
hope customs doesn't do a cavity search

life-is-plastic

• Resident
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2012, 03:59:03 PM »
Ok thanks Noquiexis I have figured it out, sometimes im a little slow.    Here is one of my favs so far hope you enjoy.
hope customs doesn't do a cavity search

it's almost like she's held by immigration  ;D

ggallin

• Resident
    • GG. Pics
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2012, 10:15:26 PM »
Here are a few more pics I took today, Blond Leah. Brunette Leah. Leahs ass. And Lastly tied up Leah.