Author Topic: Introducing Leah  (Read 11636 times)

life-is-plastic

• Resident
Re: Introducing Leah
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2012, 07:56:28 PM »

love this image ... nice color contrast !! ... pity it's so small tho  :)

ggallin

• Resident
    • GG. Pics
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2012, 10:37:17 PM »
Hey Life-Is-Plastic I take it your lady hasnt shown up yet?? I am waiting to see some pics. Maybe Adam foregot too send her with out a green card and she got stopped by immigration.  :police: This was one of my fav pics too turned out better than I thought it would
Dolls for GG are-- Sinthetics (Vicki), MLD Doll (Leah), Teddy Babe (Jessica) , Candi 18 (Cindy)@ 1ST-PC (Lexi-R.I.P)

life-is-plastic

• Resident
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2012, 06:28:09 AM »
Hey Life-Is-Plastic I take it your lady hasnt shown up yet?? I am waiting to see some pics. Maybe Adam foregot too send her with out a green card and she got stopped by immigration.  :police: This was one of my fav pics too turned out better than I thought it would

no, still nothing; had to fill out import-papers and send them back ... after which I'll probably get my bills for import and VAT, and after all that's be processed she might turn up

ggallin

• Resident
    • GG. Pics
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2012, 03:16:09 AM »
Here are a few more pics that I took today, hope you enjoy. . I will upload more tomorrow. One More. .
Dolls for GG are-- Sinthetics (Vicki), MLD Doll (Leah), Teddy Babe (Jessica) , Candi 18 (Cindy)@ 1ST-PC (Lexi-R.I.P)

life-is-plastic

• Resident
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2012, 11:44:34 AM »
you've been happily snapping away   :)  nice experiments in color !!

be careful with that green light tho: someone might be thinking you started your own weed-plantation or something ...  ;D

ggallin

• Resident
    • GG. Pics
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2012, 05:01:22 PM »
you've been happily snapping away   :)  nice experiments in color !!

be careful with that green light tho: someone might be thinking you started your own weed-plantation or something ...  ;D
  Ha Ha thats funny, I probobly would have some really wierd and off the wall pics then. Leah and I did drink our share of Guinness yesterday probobly why I ended up with so many damm pics to go through. 

B-Zilla

• Sr. Resident
  • "The Pun-isher"
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2012, 08:27:37 PM »
Nice pics, GG. Leah looks like a garden goddess.

noquiexis

• Sr. Resident
  • Northwest Ohio USA
    • Five Lines - Four Spaces
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2012, 09:03:29 PM »
ggallin,

The colored lights make her look like the goddess in some science fiction movie! Nicely done!

O0 O0 O0
"Like a bolt out of the blue
 Fate steps in and sees you through
 When you wish upon a star
 Your dreams come true"

Cliff Edwards as Jiminy Cricket (1940)

Trixie and Dixie are Private Secretary inflatable dolls.
Esperanza is a Tera Patrick inflatable doll.
see my gallery for their pictures

Feodora is an Anatomical Doll, Face 3 Body 3 Set 2 Set 3 Set 4

wrebel

• Resident
« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2012, 10:02:10 PM »
Really cute little doll ggallin, I am intrigued by those MLD's,so small yet so buxom.Mind if I ask the breast size and how flexible is the skeleton?Looks like what we call a "spinner"(a small girl you put on your penis and spin her around).WHEE!

ggallin

• Resident
    • GG. Pics
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2012, 08:37:16 PM »
Really cute little doll ggallin, I am intrigued by those MLD's,so small yet so buxom.Mind if I ask the breast size and how flexible is the skeleton?Looks like what we call a "spinner"(a small girl you put on your penis and spin her around).WHEE!
  wrebel , im not really sure what size her breasts are they are a little more than a handfull though and really squishy. She is pretty flexable but can not hold alot of poses on her own. HA HA a spinner, you can deffently spinn her, she is a fun doll to play with.

happiness

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2012, 03:44:31 PM »
Congratulations ggallin!!!!  :D Leah is beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing your pics! I love to see more of these dolls
on our forum. I'm really looking forward to hearing your review. The reviews I've heard in the past of the MLD's have been
nothing but good! I think you're going to be really happy with her.  ^-^
I've never met a Doll I didn't like!!!

Jane143

• New Resident
« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2012, 02:01:41 AM »
Aha !!! Garden Goddess she is !!!   :) specially the lighting effects made Leah look more adorable...Kudos to ggallin for owning such a beauty....  :D
Kinky Sex Rules

timothyj

• Lurker
« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2012, 11:35:34 AM »
Very nice posterior. Am leaning toward an MLD as my first.

Fuzzy78

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2012, 05:12:12 PM »
 have an mld and can only give them a thumbs up, adam does a very goodjob, the quality is high and the doll is pretty astonishing especially for the price

life-is-plastic

• Resident
« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2012, 04:38:18 PM »
... not to mention the fact that they're silently still developed further ... like recently with the more flexible spine  :)