Author Topic: Introducing Victoria Ann  (Read 5000 times)

blacksmith

• New Resident
  • I make armor & weapons...
Introducing Victoria Ann
« on: October 07, 2012, 01:36:43 AM »
Here my new TBD, Victoria Ann!  She's a Carly deluxe Teddy Babe.  Eighth Wonder says their deluxe models are 5'4" tall, mine is 5'8".  She's the same height I am. She's soft, cuddly, and damn fun to sleep next to!  I had the luxury of having all 3 of my dolls in bed with me last night.  Enjoy the pics!  I'll most likely have a few more posted before Halloween.

http://www.ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=736

BS
I can find the area under the curve, but can't find my car in a parking lot!

blacksmith

• New Resident
Re: Introducing Victoria Ann
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2012, 08:05:11 AM »
In my opinion, corsets wiith stockings and heels are the sexiest things a woman or doll could wear!  So, naturally all my lovely ladies have corsets, stockings and heels!  They have other items to wear too, but who wants to see a hot doll in baggy flannel pjs?

BS

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2012, 08:37:54 AM »
Looks like she has made herself at home...

Welcome Home Victoria Ann !
Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

“The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.”

Bluemouse

• Sr. Resident
  • Germany / NRW
    • Tenshi on Facebook
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2012, 10:55:02 AM »
Happy cuddling, Black  :D
Tenshi Katana is a Sinthetics Kimiko 1B
Galleries: http://ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/index.php?cat=12574

Spelling mistakes (or errors in translation) are the author intended. They serve only to check the attention and for the general entertainment. Anyone who finds a... may keep him.

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2012, 05:45:04 AM »
Congratulations!!  :D
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

belshanar

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2012, 12:23:43 AM »
She's a great looking doll for sure! Part of me is cursing myself for not taking advantage of the summer sale while I had the chance. As for who would want to see a hot doll in baggy flannel PJs? ME! If it were my hot doll that is. Then again, just about any doll, especially dolls of this level can be made to look hot in flannel.

In my opinion, corsets wiith stockings and heels are the sexiest things a woman or doll could wear!  So, naturally all my lovely ladies have corsets, stockings and heels!  They have other items to wear too, but who wants to see a hot doll in baggy flannel pjs?

BS
Dude! Look out for that.......    tree.  That had to hurt.

Sophia - Miss Feb Boy Toy+; Amberly - Lovable Doll B2 (Yvette head) shares a body with Kara (Alicia Head); Ginger -  Sinthetics B1H+ (Celeste Head); Ki - Sinthetics B2D (Alicia head). These two Sinthetics dolls also share Emma (Celeste head), Danielle (Tawney head), Yuki (Kimiko head) and Freja (Willow head) between themselves; Esmeralda - RD Hybrid Samantha Saint Body+++ (Jessica Drake head); Unnamed Passion Doll 163cm with unnamed Penelope and Bambi heads.

noquiexis

• Sr. Resident
  • Northwest Ohio USA
    • Five Lines - Four Spaces
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2012, 05:12:47 PM »
blacksmith,

Victoria Ann looks like the perfect cuddle mate! You do have a good eye for picking out the ladies!

:-* :-* :-*
"Like a bolt out of the blue
 Fate steps in and sees you through
 When you wish upon a star
 Your dreams come true"

Cliff Edwards as Jiminy Cricket (1940)

Trixie and Dixie are Private Secretary inflatable dolls.
Esperanza is a Tera Patrick inflatable doll.
see my gallery for their pictures

Feodora is an Anatomical Doll, Face 3 Body 3 Set 2 Set 3 Set 4

dollluver

• New Resident
  • Dolls dolls dolls
    • The Doll Room Yahoo group
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2012, 12:08:03 AM »
Congrats on your new TBD. I didnt think I would like a delux model till I saw one in person. She looks very nice. As for the 5'4 vs 5'8 I heard last year that EW was going to 5'8 for the delux. Interesting they went through with it. Ironicly that doll is taller then I am lol. Anyway lovely doll and looking forward to seeing more of her here on ODC and in the RB section.
Proud owner of a doodman original Tess and a TB Tina who owns me

blacksmith

• New Resident
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2012, 01:10:02 AM »
Thanks, noqiexis and dollluver. I am a fan of Teddy Babes! Oddly enough she's not great for sex.  I don't think she'd be comfortable even with a silicone sleeve or insert. I'm going to do a few photo shoots with her for Halloween.

BS

belshanar

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2012, 01:38:07 PM »
I don't think there is anything strange about your thoughts, because they echo my own. Though, to be fair, I am biased as I have full size silicone dolls as well.

That said, Teddy Babes are AWESOME! for cuddling with. If I hadn't missed the summer sale, I would have ordered a TBDelux to see how they are to cuddle with. Who knows, I still might. It all depends on how a few home improvement projects play out.
Dude! Look out for that.......    tree.  That had to hurt.

Sophia - Miss Feb Boy Toy+; Amberly - Lovable Doll B2 (Yvette head) shares a body with Kara (Alicia Head); Ginger -  Sinthetics B1H+ (Celeste Head); Ki - Sinthetics B2D (Alicia head). These two Sinthetics dolls also share Emma (Celeste head), Danielle (Tawney head), Yuki (Kimiko head) and Freja (Willow head) between themselves; Esmeralda - RD Hybrid Samantha Saint Body+++ (Jessica Drake head); Unnamed Passion Doll 163cm with unnamed Penelope and Bambi heads.