Author Topic: Long time, lot's to see.  (Read 1972 times)

ragincajun82

• New Resident
Long time, lot's to see.
« on: October 20, 2012, 02:08:41 PM »
I see that the Maidlee doll is getting known for their male and female dolls. Titman you do such a fine job paying attention to detail. I'm still saving up for one even as we speak. I just got a little sidetracked by buying stuff for the house and helping my mother pay the bills. Now I'm not gonna say how much I'm saving or where the money is coming from but let's just say I'm starting over from scratch and my money is getting built back up. I hope you still deal with paypal because I really want a maidlee doll. I taslked to my family about it and they said that with a mind like I have I should enjoy what Maidlee has to offer. You see I am a creator of sorts. When something breaks, I tend to keep it until I can't fix it anymore. Sometimes there's trail and error where something breaks and I make worse by trying to repair it but other times I make the grade. I buy video games where you create a character and spend about six to ten hours creating people. I can give maidlee a persona that is ravishing. I've seen other doll companies make tons of new heads and they all lok great but there is something about a maidlee doll that drives me wild. She looks angelic and divine.In my older post I said I wanted maidlee like a photo that I had copied from the community. I still would like her that way, Just with red fingernails and toenails. Some peope say I have a god like mentality but I wouldn't go that far (just in case there is a god, I don't want to piss him/her off). I should have her in about one and a half years.

Titman

• Doll Manufacturer
  • Resident
    • Maidlee Doll
Re: Long time, lot's to see.
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2012, 08:03:01 AM »
I see that the Maidlee doll is getting known for their male and female dolls. Titman you do such a fine job paying attention to detail. I'm still saving up for one even as we speak. I just got a little sidetracked by buying stuff for the house and helping my mother pay the bills. Now I'm not gonna say how much I'm saving or where the money is coming from but let's just say I'm starting over from scratch and my money is getting built back up. I hope you still deal with paypal because I really want a maidlee doll. I taslked to my family about it and they said that with a mind like I have I should enjoy what Maidlee has to offer. You see I am a creator of sorts. When something breaks, I tend to keep it until I can't fix it anymore. Sometimes there's trail and error where something breaks and I make worse by trying to repair it but other times I make the grade. I buy video games where you create a character and spend about six to ten hours creating people. I can give maidlee a persona that is ravishing. I've seen other doll companies make tons of new heads and they all lok great but there is something about a maidlee doll that drives me wild. She looks angelic and divine.In my older post I said I wanted maidlee like a photo that I had copied from the community. I still would like her that way, Just with red fingernails and toenails. Some peope say I have a god like mentality but I wouldn't go that far (just in case there is a god, I don't want to piss him/her off). I should have her in about one and a half years.
Thank you, Maid-Ling will still looks angelic and divine in a year and a half. Not even a day older.

ragincajun82

• New Resident
Re: Long time, lot's to see.
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2012, 06:06:25 PM »
Right now I'm using my Playstation 3's web browser to write. I'm still saving. I'm putting back money even as we speak. I am hoping that by December of next year I'll have her in my arms. Everyday I am motivated to save. I'm doing this thing right now where I put $100 in my paypal account until I reach $2,000, then buying time. She looks almost like Edwige Fenech. In case you don't know who she is just google her name. She is a 70's sex comedy and Giallo star from Italy. She kinda does, sorta.