Author Topic: Mini Love Doll Review  (Read 12715 times)

Fuzzy78

• Sr. Resident
Mini Love Doll Review
« on: December 04, 2012, 05:26:10 PM »
This will be a short write-up of my MLD.
I’d like to start off by mentioning how happy I am with this doll; I will be going into both the negatives and the positives of the doll, because personally I just see that as part of a balanced review.
First off let’s be quite clear the doll costs 2000usd not 5 or 7 so it is natural that it cannot perform as well as some of the high end dolls in all of the areas, but I did find it could give other dolls a quite good run for their money when it comes to things like sex. Although I don’t own a high end doll I have gotten to see and feel quite a wider variety of Dolls over the years.
Sex is where the MLD really shines, since they only weigh ca. 37lbs, MLD’s are very easy to manoeuvre, all three of the openings are sturdy enough to use (and deep enough), that’s vaginal anal and oral for those counting. I especially like the oral opening it hasn’t torn or shown any wear and tear over the dozen or so times I have used it. It’s also very easy to use, take off the body and then clean (though my tip would be to just remove it from the body before using it, that way there is no hustle what so ever). Oh and the oral head makes your junk look huge. The anal canal is the tightest (a bit too tight for my taste) it’s not very textured and its ca. 18cm long. I measured the vaginal canal as being ca. 22cm long and the canal is slightly textured, it is not as textured as for instance a Fleshlight, but that also means it can take more abuse if you so will. The oral opening is slightly textured (less so than the vaginal canal) and is ca 13cm long.
The only improvement I can think of would be inserts, since I find cleaning the dolls private parts to be quite a lot of work.
MLD’s are made very well. A few years ago you couldn’t even get an RD made of platinum silicone, these days MLD’s are made out of it, the skeleton seems to be made of PVC pipes and can easily withstand normal treatment. The back is very bendable to the point where a MLD can stretch like a human contortionist. The breasts are relatively soft, I would say similarly soft as the breasts of a Boytoy, sadly that’s still quite a harder than a normal humans breasts. I would expect that one could have sex with the dolls breasts though I haven’t tried. The body all in all isn’t very detailed in total I would say it’s about the same amount of detailing as a Boytoy doll has, though of course things like the dolls hands are less detailed than those of a Boytoy.
Sadly the MLD isn’t very pose able, yes there are members who have created minor miracles with their dolls, but all in all if you are looking for a doll for photography MLD’s aren’t the right dolls for you. They don’t hold a poses well, the finger wires, and the joints aren’t the right type for posing. I would however like to make clear that I was not under the illusion that an MLD was made for posing, so I don’t have the feeling that I need to further address this issue.
The thing I found to be less great was the silicone paint used for, for instance the nipples, fingernails and eyebrows which I found peels off quite easily, I personally don’t find it to be such a big issue, but I did feel I needed to mention it, just so that everything is covered.
Ordering from MLD was pretty straight forward and easy, and took next to no time, the instruction were pretty simple and straight forward, I contacted Adam the maker of the MLD’s about ordering a doll with an extra head, I chose the wigs and eye colour and a day later he sent me a Paypal invoice, so I transferred the required funds to Paypal and made the payment. The production took a tad longer than expected, for several reasons, the first being a storm which hit the building in which the MLDs are made, after that Adam got ill, and when everything would have been pretty well ready, I was unavailable, the good thing was all of that together meant that my doll was one of the very first dolls to be made with the new flexi spine which as I mentioned means the doll can contort it’s self like a professional contortionist. (and no that’s not an exaggeration)
The shipping was quite cheap all things considered and although the package had to travel from America to Europe, it only took 3 or 4 days. The duties and fees on the two heads and the body were ca. 300usd, so quite ok.
NOTE: After I had written this review my MLD’s knee broke, I’m not sure how it happened, I did contact Adam and got instructions as to how to solve the issue, sadly that didn’t work and I am expecting to have to operate sometime soon (something I am not looking forward to).
ps. If anyone has questions please pose them, I'll do my best to answer them.

Everhard

• Sr. Resident
Re: Mini Love Doll Review
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2012, 05:47:27 PM »
A most valuable review. Thanks Furball. Anoushka sends her regards.

That's bad news about the knee though. Keep us posted.

Fuzzy78

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2012, 06:24:12 PM »
thanks Everhard
I will try to keep the forum as updated as possible allthough i must really say that about the knee i am a bit scared to be honest. (I'm also fighting myself on weather I can just leave it since functional joints are really only needed for photography and other activities that need pose ability)

SimonDC

• Resident
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2012, 10:02:08 PM »
Great review, FurballRZ!

As to the knee issue, with all the surgeon experience/talent we have on ODC, could two or more people coordinate a Skype session using webcams to assist with the surgery?  One webcam at least would be trained on the doll area needing the fix.  The hands on person--being you, Furball--could get step by step guidance perhaps from a resident ODC surgeon or perhaps even MLD's Adam.

Simon

B-Zilla

• Sr. Resident
  • "The Pun-isher"
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2012, 11:50:09 AM »
A detailed review, FBZ, thanks. I'm sorry to hear about the knee, hopefully she'll bounce back and it won't be too tough of a fix.  :(

Oh and the oral head makes your junk look huge.

:laugh: - Now there's a selling point if I've ever heard one.

mytime

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2012, 11:57:07 AM »
Fur,

Nice to see a review of the MLD doll. It quite openly discusses the sexual part, also a good thing.
How's she cuddling in bed?

Mytime & Helen & Carmen
Doll community member since april 2003, doll owner since august 2004

Fuzzy78

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2012, 09:44:08 AM »
@Simon I'm sure i could and probably will, right now I'm dreading it since I don't know where to get the needed parts like the silicone, i have some coming with my Sinth 2D, but I'm not sure when exactly I'm going to receive it. when I get round to fixing her I will take pics.
@B yeahhh buddy!!!
@MT the cuddling isn't great to be quite honest shes very flexible so you can hug her, but she can't hold positions with her arms very well which mans she can't really hug, also she cant really fold her arms properly. which comes down to flexibility vs. pose ability, and i would prefer more pose ability.

I will try and take pictures to illustrate the mentioned topics :) (right now I'm just a bit lazy tbh)

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
  • reality is never what it seems!
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2012, 01:22:36 PM »
Excellent review, if only others would  write as full review as you do.
Hope the knee will not pose to much of a problem, enjoy what is left of the honeymoon.
for album click the pic

mytime

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2012, 04:11:31 PM »
Fur,

All described very clear.
Good luck on the knee repair as soon your materials arrive.

Mytime & Helen & Carmen
Doll community member since april 2003, doll owner since august 2004

Bluemouse

• Sr. Resident
  • Germany / NRW
    • Tenshi on Facebook
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2012, 02:49:43 PM »
Sorry, seen to late

Good report FurballRZ  :)

Pity what has happened with the knee. Hope you can fix it.
The MLD's seems to be really good for the price.

Here is another MLD report. Also positive.
...if you speak German  ;)

http://www.gummipuppen.de/forum/threads/5764-Erfahrungsbericht-Mini-Love-Doll

And here the pics...

http://www.gummipuppen.de/forum/album.php?u=4235
Tenshi Katana is a Sinthetics Kimiko 1B
Galleries: http://ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/index.php?cat=12574

Spelling mistakes (or errors in translation) are the author intended. They serve only to check the attention and for the general entertainment. Anyone who finds a... may keep him.

Fuzzy78

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2012, 04:41:02 PM »
thanks bluemouse, yes all in all mld's are made very well i guess i was just a bit unlucky.
as far as the knee goes i have still not done anything about it, mostly because i am waiting for my sinthetics and she is not my ideal doll so i am also not spending so much time with my mld.

Bluemouse

• Sr. Resident
  • Germany / NRW
    • Tenshi on Facebook
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2012, 06:15:39 PM »
I understand that FRZ

I hope your Sinthetics is soon with you  :)
Tenshi Katana is a Sinthetics Kimiko 1B
Galleries: http://ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/index.php?cat=12574

Spelling mistakes (or errors in translation) are the author intended. They serve only to check the attention and for the general entertainment. Anyone who finds a... may keep him.

Fuzzy78

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2012, 07:24:18 PM »
thanks Bluemouse me too

JonSnow77

• New Resident
  • "From the Old World"
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2013, 02:42:09 PM »
Hi! Great Review Fuzzy :) You've talked about some very interesting aspects within. Hm first time saw the MLD's a few days ago. They're remembering me to my little Jeanny! (a hustler VG, that i've owned 5 long years) Ok they're not as detailized than RD's or Synth's, but theyre quiet sweet! :) So thanks for a good and helpful report! Have a nice Day :)
"The Winter is coming"
"When you're alone and you feeling lonely, you can always go, Downtown!... Or you can order a Sweet Lady of Silicon. The better Choice!