Author Topic: Still saving, Still hoping.  (Read 1915 times)

ragincajun82

• New Resident
Still saving, Still hoping.
« on: January 13, 2013, 12:24:39 PM »
I'm going back to Louisiana for vacation with my mother. After we get back we will start saving money I hope. Now the thing is I would like to know more about the Bluetooth. How does it work? Do you have to already have a Bluetooth so you can communicate with her's? I already know it's 200 CAD for maidlee to have Bluetooth but it would be cool to give her a personality. I was thinking using a cha tbot on my android. I have Tobia, which you can teach it many different things. It talks with my TTS engine.

Gilda

• Resident
Re: Still saving, Still hoping.
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2013, 06:47:37 PM »
Titman,

Are you already trying the AI idea?
Nice to know!

Titman

• Doll Manufacturer
  • Resident
    • Maidlee Doll
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2013, 04:44:59 AM »
The blue tooth option is for  devices with blue tooth capability that can communicate with the doll. There are software that can talk dirty for those devices. The purpose of this blue tooth speaker in the doll is to receive  the transmittion  from your blue tooth device (eg. pc, smart phone etc) to make the doll talk. There are software in the market.  So you can personalize your doll. Using a chat bot on your android is a good idea. There are also a lot of AI software in the market that you can use. Like the Virtual Girlfriend is pretty good.

Gilda, I have tried it and it work very well.

mytime

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2013, 05:26:38 PM »
Cool.

A program that may work very well, and leaves a lot possibilitys to configure the character by yourself, is UltraHal from Zabaware.

Mytime & Helen & Carmen
Doll community member since april 2003, doll owner since august 2004

ragincajun82

• New Resident
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2013, 01:13:37 PM »
I downloaded this program that is free to use called Chat Bot Designer Pro. The program let's you create a chat bot from scratch and the pictures of the chat bots are pretty amazing. The only problem I am facing right now is putting the chat bot together and fixing it up for my android phone. Now here's the thing that I found on android: There's a chat bot that you teach from the ground up called Tobia chat bot. There's two versions of it, Lite and Full. The full version cost $1.50 while the lite is free but you are limited to five teachings. I have it on my ZTE merit phone and it's pretty awesome. Only thing is you can only do Q and A chatting with it. I may have to go on a chat bot forum to figure out how to put my Chatbot on my android phone. Maidlee will have a very sexy voice when I get her. I will post some more on this in my next post. Wish m