Welcome Aboard.
Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

“The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.”

Doll-lover

• Resident
    • My Gallery
Re: My Mia
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2013, 11:23:45 PM »
Thank you, I tryed to post a picture of her,but am not able to.

Bluemouse

• Sr. Resident
  • Germany / NRW
    • Tenshi on Facebook
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2013, 04:13:59 AM »
Welcome to ODC DL and Mia:D
Tenshi Katana is a Sinthetics Kimiko 1B
Galleries: http://ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/index.php?cat=12574

Spelling mistakes (or errors in translation) are the author intended. They serve only to check the attention and for the general entertainment. Anyone who finds a... may keep him.

Fuzzy78

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2013, 05:54:09 AM »
Congrats have fun :)

Ceej

• Founding Father
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2013, 06:03:58 AM »
Congratulations and welcome to ODC  :)
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
  • reality is never what it seems!
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2013, 10:35:34 AM »
hello, look forward to seeing pics, never seen one of these dolls.

Contact Camp or he may pop up here, then ask him for an album
for album click the pic

ggallin

• Resident
    • GG. Pics
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2013, 11:41:08 PM »
Congrats D-L and Mia, good to see a new MLD on here. Leah and myself want to say Hi and welcome, cant wait to see some pics. If your still having problems posting a pic, what I do is go to my gallery open up the pic I want to use right click go to properties, copy the URL adress of the pic then get back to the message, click on insert image( top left ) and paste so that it is in the middle of the 2 img.  [img your pic img]http://. hope this helps.  GG. 
Dolls for GG are-- Sinthetics (Vicki), MLD Doll (Leah), Teddy Babe (Jessica) , Candi 18 (Cindy)@ 1ST-PC (Lexi-R.I.P)

Doll-lover

• Resident
    • My Gallery
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2013, 05:44:40 AM »

Congrats D-L and Mia, good to see a new MLD on here. Leah and myself want to say Hi and welcome, cant wait to see some pics. If your still having problems posting a pic, what I do is go to my gallery open up the pic I want to use right click go to properties, copy the URL adress of the pic then get back to the message, click on insert image( top left ) and paste so that it is in the middle of the 2 img.  [img your pic img]http://. hope this helps.  GG. 
Nothing works I guess I have to get a Gallery her in order to do it. >:( >:(

Doll-lover

• Resident
    • My Gallery
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2013, 05:48:41 PM »
Still won't do it,  >:( I'm done trying!!!!

noquiexis

• Sr. Resident
  • Northwest Ohio USA
    • Five Lines - Four Spaces
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2013, 09:56:19 PM »
Doll-lover,

Welcome to Our Doll Community! New people tend to be unfamiliar with the forum and gallery software, so you are not alone. We know how frustrating this can be, so we placed a few sticky threads on the Tech Talk board that explain how to upload pictures into a gallery and then link to them in the posts.

Attachments (uploading from your computer directly into a post) have been turned off do to misuse. Pictures must be online somewhere (not necessarily here) before they can be linked into a post. The linking procedure is still the same. If you do not have a gallery elsewhere, you can request a free gallery here at ODC in a Personal Message (PM) to Camp. If you are totally lost, meet one of us in chat and we can walk you through image posting.

:) :) :)
"Like a bolt out of the blue
 Fate steps in and sees you through
 When you wish upon a star
 Your dreams come true"

Cliff Edwards as Jiminy Cricket (1940)

Trixie and Dixie are Private Secretary inflatable dolls.
Esperanza is a Tera Patrick inflatable doll.
see my gallery for their pictures

Feodora is an Anatomical Doll, Face 3 Body 3 Set 2 Set 3 Set 4

Doll-lover

• Resident
    • My Gallery
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2013, 11:19:52 PM »
Doll-lover,

Welcome to Our Doll Community! New people tend to be unfamiliar with the forum and gallery software, so you are not alone. We know how frustrating this can be, so we placed a few sticky threads on the Tech Talk board that explain how to upload pictures into a gallery and then link to them in the posts.

Attachments (uploading from your computer directly into a post) have been turned off do to misuse. Pictures must be online somewhere (not necessarily here) before they can be linked into a post. The linking procedure is still the same. If you do not have a gallery elsewhere, you can request a free gallery here at ODC in a Personal Message (PM) to Camp. If you are totally lost, meet one of us in chat and we can walk you through image posting.

:) :) :)
Have a gallery still won't let me

Z-Dr

• Sr. Resident
  • City Engineer
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2013, 11:33:14 PM »
Welcome Doll-lover

Here is the link to your album: http://ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/index.php?cat=12592

And here is one of your pics:

ggallin

• Resident
    • GG. Pics
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2013, 12:32:39 AM »
Nice pics D-L and Mia is Beautiful by the way. Looks like she is a fair skin face # 2??.  Dont give up on the pics, I know where you are coming from as I was frustrated too, but kept trying and after a while figured it out. Read the Tech Talk board on posting pics that Noquiexis mentioned. Good Luck and would like to see some more pics of Mia. ;D
Dolls for GG are-- Sinthetics (Vicki), MLD Doll (Leah), Teddy Babe (Jessica) , Candi 18 (Cindy)@ 1ST-PC (Lexi-R.I.P)

Doll-lover

• Resident
    • My Gallery
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2014, 11:09:19 PM »
A few more of Mia!!