Author Topic: My Mia  (Read 8989 times)

Max50

• New Resident
Re: My Mia
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2014, 04:07:24 PM »
Sometimes a guy's gotta take a picture of his Mia on the toilet.  :laugh:
Naw - just yankin your chain. Nice pics!

I just bought a second hand MLD Mocha via another forum, and was checking out some of the posts related to mini love dolls here. One of the things that the previous owner said was that he has shipped her to me with the head off, so I will have to screw it back on, and gently. He suggested using a tiny bit of lubrication on the threads when I put it back on. I should have her by the end of the week.

life-is-plastic

• Resident
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2014, 05:27:10 AM »
screwing back the head on the neck will be easier too if you use some powder on both the silicon of the neck and the inside of the head where the neck is supposed to go

Max50

• New Resident
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2014, 07:30:36 AM »
screwing back the head on the neck will be easier too if you use some powder on both the silicon of the neck and the inside of the head where the neck is supposed to go
I really need to pick up some powder. I'm going to do that today! Thanks for the heads up on that. From looking at the Fedex tracking, she arrived in Colorado yesterday, and I expect her to be delivered to my house today, sometime after 6pm (per my delivery request instructions). I'm pretty excited about that.

Z-Dr

• Sr. Resident
  • City Engineer
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2014, 01:18:57 AM »
Congrats Max50.  Happy Honeymoon!  (and, also, belated Welcome to ODC from back in December :welcome:)

Check in and share some pics when you come up for air. :drool:

Max50

• New Resident
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2014, 08:33:17 AM »
Congrats Max50.  Happy Honeymoon!  (and, also, belated Welcome to ODC from back in December :welcome:)
Check in and share some pics when you come up for air. :drool:
Hahaha! Thanks Z. I ended up driving 2 hours yesterday to pick her up from the Fedex place. I will post pics at some point. Glad to be here.  8)

FlashGordoll

• Sr. Resident
  • She ain't heavy she's just rubber
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2014, 04:36:00 PM »
Congrats Max! ;D

I look forward to seeing your pics of your new lady. ;)

Max50

• New Resident
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2014, 10:12:31 PM »
Congrats Max! ;D I look forward to seeing your pics of your new lady. ;)
Thanks, Flash. It'll still be a week or so before I'm ready for pics. She definitely isn't a Mia, though. Mia sure is a fine doll.  :drool: