Author Topic: PIB studio visit 3/10/2013  (Read 2567 times)

kintamasan

• Sr. Resident
  • "Welcome to the Layer Cake"
PIB studio visit 3/10/2013
« on: March 11, 2013, 01:07:56 PM »
Hi Everyone,

I went for a vist to the PIB studio yesterday 3/10/2013. I got to spend about 3 hours talking to Patrick and reviewing both the Bathing Beauty and Girl Next Door in person. Meeting patrick in his studio was like meeting "Stan Lee", no joke, it was that cool!! Just laid back talking doll and learning so much about what goes into making these beauties. Just looking at the many castings of hands and feet shows you what passion the sculpter has to find the "Right" one for the body. I'd love to witness what goes into making one of these beautiful castings some day. While he showed me around the studio, there they were, the girls,  just sitting on the table waiting for me to check them out.

In my own words, I find the Bathing Beauty to be the "Penthouse Pet" of dolls. She has such beautiful body lines, similar to a "Reef Girl" from Brazil (see photo below)!! I laid her sideways and just the line from her upper torso, down to her hip, over the hip and on down her thigh to calf was utterly masterful. In person, the sculp of her butt is exquisite!! She has just the right amount of curve, volume and arch from the small of her back, not too big but, Just Right and in perfect porportion to her waist and thighs. Yes, she has cute demples to go along with that apple bottom. Her thigh and pelvic area will make you the MVP of finding Home Plate. Patrick has hit a  brilliant "Home Run". Her belly sculpt has a perfect ridge and valley that flows naturally to her pelvic area. I find her breast sculpt to be unique in the fact that she is built with the perfect "Naked Breast" fall away. Imagine a woman with a full C cup naked with her firm breast naturally unsupported. Patrick doesn't use any gel filling in the breast, it is solid soft silicone. No blow outs, refills or sag to worry about, just a perfectly sculpted breast that feels like a real woman's breast. The Bathing Beauty that I reviewed had the super soft belly with normal breast. Her belly and upper ribcage feel extremely life like and her normal type breast have a frimness, density and shape that is utterly realistic.
Her blend of soft foam cores with Platnium silicone mix make for an ultra realistic feeling when you squeeze or simply touch her in every area.

The Girl Next Door is what I call the perfect "College Cheerleader". You know the one, she is always at the top of the stack or being thrown into the air at every football game. She is the one that every guy wants to take home or date. She has a super cute face yet is built like a C6 Corvette. Her body as all of the attributes of the Bathing Beauty, just on a smaller scale. Everything that I've said about the Bathing Beauty's upper body applies to her. From the waist down, she has her own unique sculpt. Her waist to hip is in perfect porportion to her overall size and height. Even though her butt is somewhat smaller than the Bathing Beauty, it has the same attention to detail. The GND that I reviewed had pretty little thong panties on and I must say that she has a perfect "Peachy" bottom and shorter yet porportioned legs. I wanted her to come home with me at the end of my visit. For anyone who likes petite women, she is THE rodeo queen. Cowgirl anyone??

To hold both variants in my arms, cradle style, was a god send. The Bathing Beauty is 20 pounds heavier than the Girl Next Door body. You do feel the extra weight but, her flexability counteracts that somewhat. While holding the BB, her legs come together and touch on the inside allowing you to hold her tighter. She bends at the lower back and butt like a real woman with no position limits so, she folds up a little more naturally, allowing you to bring your arms closer together. What shocked me was that her upper torso naturally turned into my body and her head rested on my shoulder like a real girl. It was as if I was holding a Real Girl who had fallen asleep, her body just moves so naturally with no position limits. The GND body is the same weight as my LD's yet felt lighter because her body is smaller. Her legs are shorter so there is less leg weight and her shorter upper torso allows me to hold her closer to my body core. I could hold her all day in this position and not get tired. The PIB's built in flexability not only makes for a brilliant sexual experience but, also makes moving them around and changing clothes a dream come true.

Patrick is a sculpter by profession so, that shows directly in his head sculpts. I got to review the Kira, Isis, Bitsy, Eden, Cloe, Ellowyn and Aria heads. I am in total love with the Kira head after seeing it in person. All of his sculpts have the small subtleties of detail that make every woman a unique beauty. I saw a few photo's of the real woman that he has used in his head sculpts and must say that they are spot on the money beautiful.

I could go on for days about my experience but, I will say one thing for sure. I'll always love my Marie and Bridget LD's but, after seeing the PIB girls in person, I need one in my collection ASAP. I love the Bathing Body sculpt so much it hurts but, because of my hernia condition, the Girl Next Door might actually move in with me.

I hope this review has been helpful to anyone who has an interest in the PIB product but, doesn't have the means to view them in person.

Ken

Imagine a representation of this, sitting in your house, right now. Bathing Beauty anyone??

Girl Next Door
Lovable Dolls, Sinthetics and PIB Polymerisian: Sometimes my dreams come true.

Fuzzy78

• Sr. Resident
Re: PIB studio visit 3/10/2013
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2013, 01:41:57 PM »
I'm not sure that I'm a fan of your choice of cars, but I'm glad you like them so much :).

kintamasan

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2013, 02:18:05 PM »
LOL, I was going for an all american apple pie discription so, a C6 Vette was my choice. It has dominated it's Le Mans series class since the C5 variant so, I think that will work.

Andy_J

• Resident
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2013, 08:08:27 AM »
Thank you, Kintamasan.
While I'm waiting for my bank account to "put on some weight" for a further doll purchase, I'm taking closer looks at all possible contenders. At the moment I'm actually looking at PIB, therefore your review is especially useful.

I assume the dolls that you saw were powdered - or can you say something about their stickiness compared to other dolls?

kintamasan

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2013, 08:55:14 AM »
Hi Andy,

No, the dolls that I saw had not been powdered yet. They arn't very sticky to the touch at all, just a slight tacky feeling. No more than my LD's without powder. I'm sure that with a light dusting of powder, you wouldn't want to stop touching her.  :P

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
  • reality is never what it seems!
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2013, 09:29:23 AM »
Another great revue of PIB, thanks Ken.
One day I will have a holiday in the States, one of the many visits will be to all the doll makers as well as sight seeing .
for album click the pic

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2013, 04:43:26 PM »
Nothing like a Hands On review !

Thanks !...

PIB does make some beautiful Dolls, that's for sure.
Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

“The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.”

kintamasan

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2013, 09:40:39 PM »
Thanks Camp,

I was definitely hands on when reviewing both PIB variants.  :P They are very sexy sculpts to view and touch in person and also invite "Sexy Time" fun.  :-* I would love to add a petite GND to my household.

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2013, 09:54:33 PM »
Thanks for the great and thorough review...I would love to get to see one in person. They sure have sexy bodies!
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.