Author Topic: New Body from Mini Love Dolls!!!!! (photos)  (Read 16674 times)

steveawesome

• New Resident
  • Owner of RealDollSex.com
    • SteveAwesome.com
Re: New Body from Mini Love Dolls!!!!! (photos)
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2013, 06:47:08 AM »
Muneca I like where you're going with those photos! How high up the mountain did she get?

With another weekend comes another round of videos of the new body! As soon as the weather warms up I think she needs an outdoor romp.

(NSFW)
http://steveawesome.com/2013/04/07/our-miniature-sex-doll-video-will-blow-your-socks-of/

wrebel

• Resident
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2013, 02:18:52 PM »
Very cute little dolls you have there Muneca,this Coquetry.com will custom fit or make clothing for any measurements?That sounds really good because dolls are so hard to shop for,you really can't take them with you to try on their clothes and most have kind of exaggerated proportions(Boytoys)that aren't very realistic.Do these custom fit clothes cost extra?

Muneca

• New Resident
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2013, 02:27:09 AM »
Very cute little dolls you have there Muneca,this Coquetry.com will custom fit or make clothing for any measurements?That sounds really good because dolls are so hard to shop for,you really can't take them with you to try on their clothes and most have kind of exaggerated proportions(Boytoys)that aren't very realistic.Do these custom fit clothes cost extra?

First to Steveawesome, looking forward to a new set of videos, I gotta sign up soon.

Wreble, they haven't been charging me anymore for the custom clothes in the past, and to be clear the only doll they are set up to do this for is the MLD. But I'm sure she would consider other dolls if she knew she could sell enough to warrant the extra work to get the doll's size and measurements on file. All you can do is ask her. She is a good sport, and mostly makes clothing for real women. But I think she gets a kick out of making sex doll clothing on the side.