Author Topic: 5 Girls 1 Bed  (Read 3350 times)

Cyber Ted

• New Resident
  • Boy Toy Toy.
5 Girls 1 Bed
« on: April 20, 2013, 10:44:49 AM »
Hi All

I'm Cyber Ted, my girls and I all reside in our Tower in the South West of the UK. We normally habituate Gibbmodoll's UK forum, but as some of your beautiful ladies have been over posting their lovely pics on the UK forum we thought we should return the complement and post some of ours here too.

Some of you will already have seen this post on the UK forum, but as it is a good introduction for the girls I thought it would make a reasonable first post here. :)

I couldn't find any of the girls earlier this evening. I hunted high and low throughout the tower, none of the girls were in their rooms, even Vicalyn wasn't in her bag in the cellar. All her crew would say was that she wasn't far away.

Eventually I heard whispering and giggling coming from my room.
Then a whispered "Shhhh, He's coming"

I opened the door and this is what met my eyes.

For those who haven't met them yet, here we have, L to R Vicalyn, Krystal, Coral, Amber Jane and Mandy.

"OK you lot, I know you're not sleeping, what're you up to?"

Smiles spread across their faces as they opened their eyes.

"Well we thought it would be nice to have a new group photograph now that Mandy has joined us and even Vicalyn agreed to join in this time" said Amber.

"Yeh, it was too cold up on the top of the tower, and you haven't fixed the big balcony door yet, so we decided on somewhere warm where we could all get in." chimed in Krystal.

Coral added "So the only warm place we could think of, where we would all fit in, was here." :)

"Ah, well it's nice to see you all getting on so well," I said, "Even the Colonel is here I see."

"Yes," said Vicalyn, "I have agreed to this on condition that the Teddy Babes all humour me in a little game later. I would rather have been in the centre but no one would let me lie down behind them, possibly a wise decision, they have such pretty necks."

I'm getting used to this sort of thing by now.  ::)

"OK then, All smile for the photograph."

"How did you all manage to get in there?" I asked

"That's easy" said Coral, "We're Spooning"

"You're what?" I said, not sure I'd heard right.

"SPOONING, You just grab hold of the one in front of you and hold on tight. Mandy showed us how."

At this stage they threw back the cover to illustrate their point.  :o

"Oh I see," I replied once I'd regained my composure. :drool: "Err, why have you no clothes on though?" I asked

"Well, less clothes means more room and it's just so comfy and warm we thought we'd stay here for the night. You don't mind do you?"

"And where am I supposed to sleep" I asked

"You'll just have to jump on top" said Mandy "There's plenty of room under the duvet and we're all warm." :D

It's going to be a bumpy night!!  :whistle:

CT
BoyToy2 Melody, BoyToy1 Miss September, YL Dolls 148 and a gaggle of Teddy Babes

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
Re: 5 Girls 1 Bed
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2013, 12:08:45 PM »
Welcome Aboard Cyber Ted !

Looks like the ladies did'nt leave any room for you...  :whistle:
Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

“The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.”

noquiexis

• Sr. Resident
  • Northwest Ohio USA
    • Five Lines - Four Spaces
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2013, 11:18:37 PM »
Cyber Ted,

Welcome to Our Doll Community! That is quite a collection of coquettes! They should be able to keep you warm and toasty!

:) ;D :)
"Like a bolt out of the blue
 Fate steps in and sees you through
 When you wish upon a star
 Your dreams come true"

Cliff Edwards as Jiminy Cricket (1940)

Trixie and Dixie are Private Secretary inflatable dolls.
Esperanza is a Tera Patrick inflatable doll.
see my gallery for their pictures

Feodora is an Anatomical Doll, Face 3 Body 3 Set 2 Set 3 Set 4

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
  • reality is never what it seems!
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2013, 03:22:11 AM »
Welcome to ODC  Cyber Ted and all of your lovely girls, what a enticing collection.
If any more join you you will need two king size beds joined together, that and a larger house.
Lots of cuddly fun  :)
for album click the pic

Bluemouse

• Sr. Resident
  • Germany / NRW
    • Tenshi on Facebook
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2013, 04:41:32 PM »

"Shhhh, He's coming"

Haha... Cyber Ted:D

Great pictures and great story.
Welcome To ODC girls  ;D
Tenshi Katana is a Sinthetics Kimiko 1B
Galleries: http://ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/index.php?cat=12574

Spelling mistakes (or errors in translation) are the author intended. They serve only to check the attention and for the general entertainment. Anyone who finds a... may keep him.