Author Topic: softness  (Read 4789 times)

anataus

• New Resident
softness
« on: April 21, 2013, 11:21:36 AM »
Hello

Is Teddy babe's breast as soft as  the silicone doll breast ?
Are these dolls suitable for a sexual use ?

Thanks in advance

Cyber Ted

• New Resident
  • Boy Toy Toy.
Re: softness
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2013, 06:20:50 AM »
Hi anataus

A Teddy Babe's breasts are entirely different, in feel, to a silicone doll's.

A Teddy Babe is like a big plush teddy bear. The breasts are stuffed with filler and are quite soft.

Teddy Babes are indeed suitable for sexual use, either as supplied, with the use of a female condom or similar, or by fitting one of many available silicone pocket pussy/onahole style inserts.

More info can be found on 8th Wonder's website. http://www.teddy-babes.com/home.html

:)

CT
BoyToy2 Melody, BoyToy1 Miss September, YL Dolls 148 and a gaggle of Teddy Babes

anataus

• New Resident
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2013, 04:19:26 PM »
hi cyber

Thanks for  your reply
an other question
Teddy babe are not realistic dolls, that's ok
However in the official web site they are nice, I would say even sexual attractive
I saw other pictures, honestly they are ugly
Should I assume that some pics have been edited with photoshop ?

Cyber Ted

• New Resident
  • Boy Toy Toy.
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2013, 05:43:01 PM »
Firstly, yes some of the pictures on the 8th Wonder site are photoshopped.

They have removed the seam lines in some pictures.

Teddy Babes are all different, even two of the same model can look completely unlike each other.

Their best photographs are taken with the doll looking directly at the camera or in its general direction. Some angles make them look downright weird. (Mind you I've known some real girls like that too.)  ;)

The pics in my current gallery are not photoshopped, other than being resized and cropped.

Edit: OOOh a lovely Lisa Incred.  :redhead: :drool:

CT

BoyToy2 Melody, BoyToy1 Miss September, YL Dolls 148 and a gaggle of Teddy Babes

incred

• Sr. Resident
  • Bay State
    • Incredidoll
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2013, 06:02:57 PM »
Thanks TC  ;D

I actually took those pictures for Eight Wonder when they changed the corsets from green to black. Don't know if they ever used them or not, but I guess she is the first with the black.

Silicondoll

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2013, 05:24:05 AM »
Hello

Is Teddy babe's breast as soft as  the silicone doll breast ?
Are these dolls suitable for a sexual use ?

Thanks in advance
:whistle:
The questions, since it depends on the silicone doll with You compare the TD.

:laugh: :laugh:

ChikkinNoodul

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2014, 03:50:08 PM »
I found the original breast size too big for my taste on Jazzi, my TBC Tina, so I gave her a breast reduction, which isn't really that hard if you know how to work with fabrics. While doing so, I replaced the original fibre filling in her breasts with extra soft silicone pellets. Her breasts are perfect now.

Z-Dr

• Sr. Resident
  • City Engineer
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2014, 11:33:29 AM »
I replaced the original fibre filling in her breasts with extra soft silicone pellets. Her breasts are perfect now.

What a wonderful idea. :thumb:  Who doesn't like perfect breasts? :evil:

I have a couple of questions.  Did it change her weight much?  What about her weight distribution?  I am curious whether it might have made her slightly top heavy.

And lastly, did you take any pictures?  Before, during, and after would be great to see.  Perhaps a small synopsis/tutorial of the process, such as where to access and how to close, might be useful to share your success?

Do you have a link to the extra soft pellets you used? :cheers:

ChikkinNoodul

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2014, 08:35:30 PM »
It's been years since I gave Jazz a breast reduction, and I didn't take any photos during the "operation", only before and after. Those can be found in my doll album over at that other doll forum, although I might get one over here as well. Jazz is a tiny bit more top heavy now, I believe she'd be a whole lot more top heavy if her breasts were still the same size and filled with silicone pellets.

I can't even remember where I got those pellets. It was either from some vendor on eBay or on Amazon.

incred

• Sr. Resident
  • Bay State
    • Incredidoll
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2014, 09:10:31 PM »
You can post pictures from any gallery not just ODC, but it wouldn't hurt to have one here too  ;) Just PM Camp for a gallery.

You post a picture by clicking on the second icon to the left next to the red "f" then pasting it between the tags. Ex.

ChikkinNoodul

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2014, 09:31:03 PM »
Incred, the photo you posted is the very first one I took of her new boobs after the "operation". Jazz looks very relaxed and happy.

From this angle, the reduced breast size is more obvious:

ChikkinNoodul

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2014, 12:26:28 PM »
For comparison, here's one of the last photos of Jazz with her original breast size.

You can't see how the silicone pellets feel, of course. The breasts still don't feel like those of a real woman, of course, but they don't feel like stuffed pillows anymore. More like those silicone gel bicycle saddles.