Author Topic: gentlemen prefer blondes  (Read 35361 times)

Crizzman

• Sr. Resident
Re: gentlemen prefer blondes
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2013, 11:23:25 PM »
OK, sleep is not going to happen, let me talk colour with you. With tan lines I felt that if the breast is covered, it would be lighter skin tone in the nipple area also, I was veeeeery clear on photo references for this and I was fortunate to find a model with both the puffy nipples effect, and tan lines with a good colour match.
It seemed to me that a Caucasian girl with tan lines would have that faded effect, (this was also evident in Bluemouse's Tenshi) The straps fade towards the shoulder blade, I also decided to go for a thong for her, rather than the typical Bikini bottoms, again with a slight fade on the straps. 

I was interested in the banana shape breast, I aligned 2 photos to show the replacement of the nipple and the puffy non erect style, the idea was to create a very natural and realistic effect.  Sinthetics are very good at giving feed back, and if you supply good reference images, they can create the effect more with more realism if your specific regarding the fine details.
To make her a girly girl, we gave her art nails and piercing's, she also has soft inner thigh's
I will post images of Shelby tomorrow and a few reference images that I used to give Sinthetics to work from.  8)
Gentlemen prefer blondes..!!

Jesse1965

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2013, 12:08:40 AM »
Of course, Matt and Bronwen delivered the goods, but I'm very impressed that you, yourself, had the vision and the means to communicate the exact details of those nipples!  I love how they turned out.  I like the 'banana' look when it's a full breast as in Julie's case.  Some are too saggy and flat above the nipples.  I like the fade on the tan lines.  I chose a similar custom option.

She's a beautiful blonde, that's for sure!  I hope she makes it to you safely.

(Now I won't be able to sleep, either!)
You can sleep with a blonde, you can sleep with a brunette, but you'll never get any sleep with a redhead.

litlluvr

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2013, 01:42:55 AM »
She's fantastic Crizz!! :)

You're going to love her even more once you feel how nice & soft she is!!

Take care! litlluvr, Yoshe, Amiko, Marla, and Michiko.

Crizzman

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2013, 02:18:36 AM »
Of course, Matt and Bronwen delivered the goods, but I'm very impressed that you, yourself, had the vision and the means to communicate the exact details of those nipples!  I love how they turned out.  I like the 'banana' look when it's a full breast as in Julie's case.  Some are too saggy and flat above the nipples.  I like the fade on the tan lines.  I chose a similar custom option.

She's a beautiful blonde, that's for sure!  I hope she makes it to you safely.

(Now I won't be able to sleep, either!)
Thanks Jesse!
She's fantastic Crizz!! :)

You're going to love her even more once you feel how nice & soft she is!!

Take care! litlluvr, Yoshe, Amiko, Marla, and Michiko.
Ah I'm glad you like her, your ladies are also beauty's!

Crizzman

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2013, 02:25:33 AM »

For those who are interested, this is a photo where I lined up a 1H Matt did last year in witch he repositioned the nipples higher, and we can see the placement of the nipples align with each other.
http://www.ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/albums/userpics/Nipples_type_color.jpg
my main reference model photo for tan lines, nipple colour, and puffy nipples.

I eventually found this image, as the right size is hard to find for a 1B, but this was close enough for Matt to work from.

kintamasan

• Sr. Resident
  • "Welcome to the Layer Cake"
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2013, 03:18:24 AM »
Yes Crizz, Matt and Bronwen have created a superb masterpiece in Julie!! I knew that she would be a home run and knock it out of the park!! The nail was hit firmly on it's head with Terri but, now that nail has been pounded into perfection with a 10 pound mallet with Julie. Congrats on one hell of a sexy muse!! :P
Lovable Dolls, Sinthetics and PIB Polymerisian: Sometimes my dreams come true.

Crizzman

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2013, 03:22:00 AM »
Yes Crizz, Matt and Bronwen have created a superb masterpiece in Julie!! I knew that she would be a home run and knock it out of the park!! The nail was hit firmly on it's head with Terri but, now that nail has been pounded into perfection with a 10 pound mallet with Julie. Congrats on one hell of a sexy muse!! :P
Thanks Ken! I must say though without Terri, Julie would not be! Thanks for that great compliment sir!

kintamasan

• Sr. Resident
  • "Welcome to the Layer Cake"
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2013, 03:52:44 AM »
So very true but, I am only Terri's guardian, Eenie should get the credit because he chose her configuration. Terri and her sisters are some of the Hottest if not THE best Alicia based blondie's to ever come out of Sinthetics.......period, in my opinion of course.  8)
Lovable Dolls, Sinthetics and PIB Polymerisian: Sometimes my dreams come true.

Crizzman

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2013, 03:56:53 AM »
So very true but, I am only Terri's guardian, Eenie should get the credit because he chose her configuration. Terri and her sisters are some of the Hottest if not THE best Alicia based blondie's to ever come out of Sinthetics.......period, in my opinion of course.  8)
I would agree with you there! But clearly we all have different tastes, but its what pushes your "passion" buttons! Terri not only pushed mine, she stole the whole damn switch board! LOL!  ;)

life-is-plastic

• Resident
« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2013, 05:05:04 AM »
Beautifully detailed and love that lip-bite !! Do all Sin ladies have that trick up their sleeves/lips ??

Crizzman

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2013, 05:43:58 AM »
Beautifully detailed and love that lip-bite !! Do all Sin ladies have that trick up their sleeves/lips ??
Thank you very much! The bunny teeth doll heads all do that, Eva my other Alicia head cant, as when she bites her lip it slips through within a second, I think the teeth being that little bit longer can grip the bottom lip better. I will experiment once I have got her and let you know!

Crizzman

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2013, 11:36:01 AM »
Here is the second Alicia head, Shelby, they both have the same wig on but I would personally give her a different look, a curlier wig type.

Shelby

Jgato

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2013, 12:38:52 PM »
Hi Crizzman,

So thats Julie's sister.  She seems a bit more demure.  But just as lovely.

Cheers

PS we both seem to be approaching 500 posts each.  I wonder if we get a prize when we pass that number?  Some jelly beans maybe?

Crizzman

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2013, 01:30:36 PM »
Hi Crizzman,

So thats Julie's sister.  She seems a bit more demure.  But just as lovely.

Cheers

PS we both seem to be approaching 500 posts each.  I wonder if we get a prize when we pass that number?  Some jelly beans maybe?
Maybe we will get a gold watch each?! LOL!

Jgato

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2013, 01:38:21 PM »
Let me know.  You are just one post away.