Author Topic: Katerina, an LD Yvette head  (Read 12297 times)

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
  • reality is never what it seems!
Re: Katerina, an LD Yvette head
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2013, 05:41:24 PM »
Back to being busy tomorrow so a few last lingering shots of Kat.

Muzza in another thread mentioned frames, well this one just called out for one.

A Black and White Kat... Miow

At last reached the corset , nice and tightly laced, could not find the red wig though, ho-hum .... another time ... :laugh:

And its goodnight from me and goodnight from Kat,...... time for bed..  :whistle:

for album click the pic

kintamasan

• Sr. Resident
  • "Welcome to the Layer Cake"
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2013, 06:08:56 PM »
Katerina looks very much alive in your portrait's.  :thumb: I love this shot of her magical tushie and beautiful face!!  :drool: The One and Only, kind of like a Newcastle brown ale.  ;) She is soooooo sexy!!

Lovable Dolls, Sinthetics and PIB Polymerisian: Sometimes my dreams come true.

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2013, 07:32:54 AM »
Very sexy shots! and that outfit you found her is one of the neatest outfit Ive seen in a long time!

"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Musician

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2013, 05:31:35 PM »
Awesome, Ray!  8)

That is some fantastic and classic photo work that you have done here.

True art.
My doll's name is Roselle. She is a Lovable Doll, made by Matt Krivicke. Makeup by Bronwen Keller.

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2013, 07:16:43 AM »
Hi CeeJ

As always the costume came from China courtesy of , you guessed it,Ebay.
I love Ebay, you can buy 99.9% of whatever you need .... LOL.

Sexy doll/ mannequin/polymerisian or whatever you like to call them makes photos easy, good little Kat that she is ... :)

That is some fantastic and classic photo work that you have done here.

Thanks Musician, any form of flattery will get you more photos.... :laugh:

This next lot is taken with my new to me camera, for you camera aficionado's its an ancient Fujifilm Finepix S9600.
Cheapy, cheapy off that Ebay again, no idea how many mega wotsits it is but its a great improvement over my old camera.
Its got a telephoto lens with a manual zoom, makes a big difference, well hopefully, see for yourselves.

And a special lot for our IncRED, anything to keep him quite for a while....  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Big 80's hair in this one.... LOL

Red hair overload without a doubt, bit messy as its a very old wig  from the beginning of dolltime.  :)

Now the arty farty white & black stuff, somehow for me they always look better with a frame, but thats just me.

The 1940's Hollywood studio actress type photo, well its meant to be anyroad... LOL

Thats all folks.... off and away again for a few days now, back soon, toodleooooo  :-*

Tail End Charlie

for album click the pic

kintamasan

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2013, 10:03:49 PM »
Hi Ray,

The Fuji S9600 is a brilliant bridge camera with a unique Fuji made sensor. It has a gorgeous Fuji film like color palette and grain that it delivers in each photo file.

Katerina looks absolutely amazing in her new photo set.

She reminds me of a young Elizabeth Hurley done up with perfect red hair. You'd give Playboy photographer Arny Freytag a run for his money, any time, any place. Truly stunning work!!  :thumb: I wish Marie could look this beautiful!!

Everhard

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2013, 05:27:58 AM »

Musician

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2013, 04:09:46 PM »
I've got to admit that I'm with Incred on this one. All of your shots are wonderful, but I do have a slight bias.  :-[

OMG!  :redhead: :drool:
My doll's name is Roselle. She is a Lovable Doll, made by Matt Krivicke. Makeup by Bronwen Keller.

Andy_J

• Resident
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2013, 04:14:27 PM »
Stunning! Stunning! Stunning! The head, body and your photographic skills are all top-notch. The very short wig is still my favorite.  :drool: :drool: :drool:

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2013, 10:47:24 AM »
Apologies for the tardy reply , been away at an old car meet for the long weekend we have here, commonly known as the August Bank Holiday the meet was in Worcestershire.
Anyone here from Worcestershire, home to the Earl of Warwick, a right nasty bastard known as the King Maker at the time of the War of The Roses ?
Needless to say he was relieved of his head !

Back to Kat....... ;D

Glad to hear you got a buzz from Kat in Red, should of changed her eyes (ouch) to green really though Incred...

Thanks Musician, shame the face is so shiny, not sure if these LD's where given a Matt coating or not.
Don't like to put powder on them though incase it damages them.

Even though she is the same face as your June Ev, (hope I got it correct, so many dolls it is that you have ) she manages to look quite different, must be the wigs that do it.

Thanks Ken I seem to stick with Fuji cameras, I find the colour rendition to be full on, I like rich tones.
Others know of my favourite photographer whom I try my best to emulate in my poor way , Helmut Newton , he has that sharp BDSM slant which I so enjoy looking at.
To me he is the best, the only book of his I have not got is *Sumo*, sadly way beyond my pocket !.
So out of touch with today's photographers the I had to google  Arny Freytag, that is some compliment to live up too, thanks. :o

As for your choice of photo if you look real close you can see the red hair was increased by photoshop, there, another secret given away.... ;)

Thanks Andy_J your no novice at photos yourself so a compliment indeed.
Love your Avatar as well, such lovely eyes ! :)

And thanks to Bronwen for the info that theres only nineteen of these heads in the whole world, hope I have done justice to her.
for album click the pic

kintamasan

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2013, 02:15:00 PM »
Hi Ray,

I still have Fuji digital camera's in my collection for the same reason. They are also 9000 series bridge design's like yours. I always wanted a Fuji S5 DSLR model but, couldn't afford to buy all new Nikon glass. The Arny Freytag complement is well deserved because you have truly brought Katrina to life and she is a caramel Yvette LD body 1 which reminds me of Marie.  :thumb:

Ken

muzza

• Sr. Resident
  • Sunny Queensland, Australia
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2013, 05:12:30 AM »
Wow.
You have done some amazing things with Kitty.
The transformation is complete.
 :thumb:
Ah Love, could thou and I with fate conspire to grasp this sorry state of things entire. Would not we shatter it to bits, and then, remould it nearer to the hearts desire.

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2013, 04:55:56 PM »
Must say this new camera seems to be doing the biz, really like the manual zoom.

Wow. :thumb:

Yes, great looking head this one is, glad you got a wow out of the pics Muzza

Heres a few more as promised.....  ;)

And if anyone is wondering, Kat is wearing a surgical back brace, yes I know, I'm kinky.... :-X  ;)
for album click the pic