Author Topic: Delivered Gabriels  (Read 24008 times)

deno

• Sr. Resident
Re: Delivered Gabriels
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2013, 10:20:09 PM »
So what if the customer doesn't want their design copied or seen??? They want what their doll looks like to be private. Sort of how you might not want your BF/GF to be fawned over by others?? Can the customer request the gallery to be private or something??

Or what if the design is a "surprise" or something??? And having the gallery up would "ruin the surprise"???

What then?? O_O

Sinthetics has always photographed their delivered mannequins in this way- showing their wider commitment to the ART of the industry is something more than the mere provision of products to customers like other nameless, nondescript manufacturers. This is something that should be applauded not sniped! since we ALL as doll enthusiasts benefit from these high quality original images of inspiring works of art.

Customers know about this practice since it's well established.

If it's privacy you're after then this is something you should take up with Sinthetics directly.

grenouille

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2013, 08:08:07 AM »
Hi lorileiXALec,

You can request to introduce your doll on the forums before they show your delivery pics on their website.

As for extremly private persons who will never show their doll pics here, they should rather order a male realdoll imo  ;)

:)

deno

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2013, 10:14:12 AM »
LORILEI: Can we get back to the purpose of this thread please.

Perhaps you could offer your opinions of which of the Gabriels 1 to 6 you prefer so far?

^,..,^

:)

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2013, 10:33:31 PM »
Deno, I think Lorelei has some valid questions concerning how how Sinthetics displays the dolls that have been delivered.

I'm sure they would'nt spoil anyones surprises.

The only one who can truly answer this is Sinthetics themselves. Unless the protocol is posted on their website.

Since this topic is stickied, all the questions and answers should be right here.

Stickied threads are considered to be the most encompassing on the topic.

You guys have done a great job creating this thread.   :thumb: well done.
Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

“The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.”

Sinthetics

• Doll Manufacturer
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2013, 12:14:56 AM »
When a client specifically asks us not to show the doll until they have had a chance to do the debut, we will hold the images. We do post all the dolls shipped, however, because they show combination options that could be helpful to other buyers when deciding what they want. It also shows continued quality improvements which is also helpful to new buyers so they can see the brand is stable and quality ensured.

WiccaNick

• Sr. Resident
  • Desert Hot Springs, CA
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2013, 04:34:38 PM »
WOW!  :o :o :P :P  These Gabriel incarnations are FANTASTIC!  I've been away from ODC for so long---it was a total treat to see all these amazing photographs at one sitting.  Congrats to all the owners of these one-of-a-kind works of Art.  SINTHETICS has carried on the highly desirable trait of making each doll order look unique and specific to the owners wishes and individual desires that Matt K. & Bronwen started with Lovable Dolls.

I'm so happy to see the evolution of the Male Doll form and that milestone that is achieved with each and every order delivered. YAAAAAAY! ;D

deno

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2013, 12:11:01 AM »
Gabriel 6

grenouille

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2013, 11:17:10 AM »
And one more handsome Gabriel about to find a special Home. Congratulation to the owner.

The level of detail on the face is outstanding !

I could swear his beard has just been shaved ! Good job !

grenouille

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2013, 10:39:52 AM »
I noticed many of the Gabriel doll have jewelry. One has a ring, two have bracelets ... are they free gifts?

Are all the gabriel dolls sent with shoes?

Sinthetics

• Doll Manufacturer
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2013, 07:15:11 PM »
I noticed many of the Gabriel doll have jewelry. One has a ring, two have bracelets ... are they free gifts?

Are all the gabriel dolls sent with shoes?

All Sinthetics are sent with complete outfits which include shoes and 1 item of jewelry or earrings if requested. Additional jewelry such as eyebrow/nipple/belly/nose piercings are optional upgrades and are provided at the cost of the jewelry.

B-Zilla

• Sr. Resident
  • "The Pun-isher"
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2013, 05:00:14 AM »

I can't believe the attention to detail.  :o

They're really blurring the line these days.

dannybegood

• New Resident
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2013, 05:10:33 PM »
That would be fab  :P :P major twin fetish here  ;D ;D

Sinthetics

• Doll Manufacturer
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2013, 06:08:33 PM »
The first two Gabriel dolls were ordered as brothers and delivered at the same time

deno

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2013, 12:20:00 PM »

Gabriel 7

Sinthetics

• Doll Manufacturer
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2013, 08:08:18 PM »
This sexy guy most recently shipped was the first Gabriel ordered with bunny teeth. We thought he was very special.